Accendo Markets Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Accendo Markets

About Accendo Markets : Accendo Markets is an online trading services provider, offering CFDs, spread betting and forex to retail (private) clients.

info@accendomarkets.com

WeWork
1 St Katherine’s Way

Telephone
"I found Ben Vartia extremely patient and very supportive. He certainly opened up the world of trading for me; also very professional. Finuala McGuinness"
"I am very pleased with the services provided by Accendo, especially senior trader James Abbots whom I have been working very closely. He is very pro active and highly helpful.Regular reports sent by them is very informative and helps me make trading decisions. Would highly recommend them as CFD brokers."
"I joined Accendo about six months ago, attracted by their no nonsense approach and the support they offered. I was sceptical at first as 'words are cheap', however my fears soon evaporated as the promised help and support arrived in droves. I am a relatively inexperienced trader but my dealer, Sam Hunter, proved to be very patient and helped me develope some skills. Sam is always there for support and constantly updates me about the markets in general and those particular stocks he knows I am interested in, over the months we have developed a very good rapour and we enjoy a joke or just general banter over the 'phone, he is however always professional and there is never any pressure to comit to a trade, the final decision is always mine. Over the months I have spoken to several of the dealers and I have to say that this attitude is prevalent amongst them all, it seems a very happy and professional team at Accendo. The result is that my account is in a healthy position and I am much more confident in both my trading and my approach to trading as well. I attribute this to Sam who has given me a greater insight into the skills and attitude required to trade successfully. Many thanks to Sam and Amrit and the rest of the gang, including Tony the lift operator for all the help and support."
"Please stop sending this request. I do not want to give any reviews - thank you"
"Accendo Markets and my broker Aymen Azizi have at all times been totally great to deal with . Talking with Aymen is always informattif and a pleasure . I'm looking forward too long and prosprouse trading with them ."
"Very satisfied overall - particularly with Tom Robertson who is always extremely helpful."
"I was already trading with another CFD Trader which resulted in me accumulating a £4,000 loss and was getting no real help from them to recoup my loss. When James Abbott from Accendo Markets telephoned me I explained that I was not very happy with my existing trader and agreed to give Accendo a try for a month. Within One week I have made my £4000 loss back and are currently £300 in profit. James is very knowledgeable and helpful. There is no pressure to trade and although these are early days I am more than pleased. I would not hesitate recommending Accendo."
"Tom, the senior trader just made me feel at ease and explained all aspects of cfd trading to me. The graphing functions within accendo markets are superb. Rob."
"possibly a life changing decision to move to CFDing. these guys are good and supportive to my goals. a good live platform to work from coupled with constant engagement = a successful future. Thank you very much - highly recommended."
"Great Service and Information level ! can ask more ! very very happy with Accendo!"
"Dealing with Accendo Markets and in particular with Ben Vertia has been excellent. Ben is very patient and knowledgeable, and he takes time out to explain. He has been extremely helpful, and makes it all seem very simple."
"My experience with Accendo Markets has wholly been via Ben Vartia, whom I have found to be extremely informative by providing key information at the right time. The comfort of knowing I can speak to him for information and potential trading strategies has reassured me of the service provided by Accendo which will mean I would not hesitate recommending Accendo further."
"Didn't know too much about CFDs when I met Aymen at the office (went to see if the accendo office was a genuine set-up & not a scam!), even though I had been in financial services for over 12 years. Aymen was great and helped with any questions I had, and even if they were silly or repeated, there was an honest frank and real response. I have since been trading and I earn around 1k a day, which is nice. Thanks once again!"
"Accendo Markets provide an excellent tailored service with detailed knowledge of the financial markets to ensure maximum results. This is what was missing in the marketplace. Would definitely recommend."
"Accendo provides an excellent service and is very user friendly and helpful especially for those who are relatively new to the Market in general and CFDs in particular."
"A first class service enabling clients to trade (C.F.Ds.) with confidence and speed, also a very good induction to trading by your staff, I would like to bring to your notice Mr.Ben Vartia for instructing me in the workings of the market. He has patience, understanding and a great sense of humour. I wish accendomarkets much success and also Mr Vartia yours, john.mcguire@btinternet.com"
"Hi, I have been registered with Accendo Markets for over a year and I have found the service to be excellent. The consultants are friendly, informative and always willing to explain the current market trends and terminology without making me feel silly or ill-prepared, in particular Ben Vartia who must be getting fed up of me right now. Accendo and Ben keep me updated on a daily basis and provide research, calendar feeds and potential movements in stocks even if I don't have the time to look at it. There is no pressure to trade and no expectation too, it's completely my decision although at times I wish it wasn't. It's a great learning curve and eye-opener to the world of Stocks and Shares, CFD Trading and some of the pitfalls that as a newcomer you may experience. I will continue to use Accendo until the foreseeable future. Kal"
"The information is well presented but I would like to see the Breakfast buffet a little earlier if possible. Tom has been timely in his response to any requests. Good work."
"Excellent support and information provided by senior trader to take my first steps!!!"
Thank you!
"Having used other London institutions for C.F.D's and Forex and being disapointed (and poorer) from the experience, it was quite an eye opener when I was introduced to Accendo Markets and introduced to my account manager, Nick Cristoforou. Firstly, it has to be made clear that they are "execution only" brokers. That means that the ultimate choice of where and when to deal rests with the individual concerned. However, to off set this factor, there is a super abundance of research and up to the minute information to draw upon and this is backed up by experienced account managers/dealers who willingly provide as much background information you would want to help when you make your actual dealing decision. The Dealing Platform is excellent and easy to learn and understand. It is easy to build relationships and help is always at hand. While a little financial background is useful, your account manager/dealer will fill any knowledge gaps. To the more experienced and possibly, the more speculative client, the knowledge position will increase the frequency of winning trades Bob Jackson 23/4/15"
Accendo Markets is rated 4.81 based on 156 reviews