Accendo Markets Reviews

of reviewers recommend Accendo Markets
Telephone
Read Accendo Markets  Reviews

About Accendo Markets :

Accendo Markets is an online trading services provider, offering CFDs, spread betting and forex to retail (private) clients.

info@accendomarkets.com

WeWork
1 St Katherine’s Way

Accendo markets are great for trading cfds and their research is second to none! Aymen manages my account is extremely helpful and always keeps me updated on market info. Thanks again
Thank you!
Aymen Azizi keeps an eye on what is happening in the market and informs me with timely relevancy, email call, and txt.
Thank you!
the web site is so easy to use and Aymen my point of contact provides exactly the right level of intervention
Thank you!
Having an individual on call to help me, as a complete novice gives me the confidence to try trades to see what happens. The platform is very easy to use.
Thank you!
pleasant people who know what they are talking about and i have had much help and information from adam vettese who answers every one of my questions in format that i understand , a great company, i am very pleased.
Thank you!
They have an easy to understand the platform.The staff member who I deal with{Matt Grice}is on the ball and keeps me up to date with the latest news and information that is relevant to the share that I have an interest in.
Thank you!
I have not been with Accendo for some weeks !
Thank you!
Just thought i would drop a line about the service from accendo,as a novice trader i need all the information i can get which sam was only to happy to supply me with.Hes always on hand with the latest news, a big thanks for that mate 5stars,the same can be said for the rest of the staff they have all the imformation you will ever need.If your a bit unsure about trading the market give them a ring you wont be dissapointed ,i really dont think you could find a better service,thanks again regards Neil.
Thank you!
To start with, the reasonably priced cost of transactions was very attractive, also that they were prepared to handle a fund withing an off-shore QROPS pension scheme, for which I was refused by every other low priced broker. However, the major satisfaction for me came from Tom Robertson, who was always available, very patient, most helpful and highly efficient. Although the value of my fund was not very high, I felt that he gave me the same quality of service he would give to a huge fund, so I am especially grateful to him.
Thank you!
I sound stupid, in fCT i AM STUPID since I had a ru8n of strokes. I delayed jpoining Accendo because I thought I would show up as stupid. But I joined and found Joe Ngoyen was a very patient man. He gives me information and help every day. I had it all in mind the other day, but Joe spoke to me, and it was like having my case rearranged by a very kind customs man and I came away from is counter smart, tidy and ready for anything.. He got a technical expert to ring me about a problem I was having, and he was totally patient and kind though I was as stupid as I usually am these days. They are great.
Thank you John!
Tom Jenvey is very helpful and always willing to assist with research etc Nothing is too much trouble
Thank you Steve!
Mr Samsun Hunter has been an excellent mentor to me. He has new ideas every morning. He makes sure I as a client always understand and learn. He is ideal for me as a lone trader. Your screen display is very good and easy to navigate. Your alerts are very helpful and I always use them.
Thank you!
I can highly reccommend dealing with Accendo, I have received a !st class service from my account handler Sam Springett who has worked very close with me to grow my funds, knowledge of trading & how to get the full benefits of their trading Platform. Daily updates are really informative and to top it all very reasonable trading prices. Thank you Accendo and Sam for a excellent service, keep up the good work. ES
Trading about six weeks now with Ben Vartia of Accendo. Made all the mistakes, mostly expensive ones. Ben is incredibly patient, calm and always available to answer my questions. Once he got me to listen, learn how to read the reports and most important to keep it simple, as of now I’m up almost 25%! I think it’s important to point out that I’m trading modest amounts of money but Accendo give me all the time and support and education I need. With Ben’s encouragement I now have a good strategy that I’m comfortable with and which is working well so far. Ben is so calm and patient I think he should be renamed Zen Vartia :) Pat G. Dublin
Thank you!
I have been trading with Accendo for just over 2 weeks now and the service courtesy of Ben Vartia has been nothing short of fantastic. Ben has delivered a fantastic profitable service and on a personal level demonstrates a great empathy with me the client. I have no hesitation in recommending Accendo on service , knowledge of the markets and overall delivery to the client and in particular Ben.
Only submitting this because Accendo keep nagging. I have no opinion good or bad. I used Accendo for only 3 months before deciding it wasn't for me. I'm still getting what is now spam to me
Had great personal service from Matthew Grice
Thank you!
I have been trading through Hargreaves Landsdown for good few year then I had a call from Anthony Townsend couple of months ago introducing CFDs. Although I heard about the platform, I always hesitated as I didn't know how it all worked. Anthony kindly provided all the necessary information and helped me through your platform ie placing trades, stop losses, indices, cash transfer etc. He also contacts me regularly providing market/company information as well as daily emails for recent updates and researches. I am glad to be transferring my account to Accendo and using your platform for CFD trades.
Thank you!
Anthony has been very helpful to a novice.
Thank you!
Accendo Markets and my broker Aymen Azizi have at all times been totally great to deal with . Talking with Aymen is always informattif and a pleasure . I'm looking forward too long and prosprouse trading with them .
Accendo Markets is rated 4.81 based on 156 reviews