Accendo Markets Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Accendo Markets

About Accendo Markets : Accendo Markets is an online trading services provider, offering CFDs, spread betting and forex to retail (private) clients.

info@accendomarkets.com

1 Alie Street

Telephone
"Always available, whenever I call I get straight through to someone that can and will help. The staff are very knowledgeable, helpful and easy to talk to."
Thank you!
"Aymen Azizi keeps an eye on what is happening in the market and informs me with timely relevancy, email call, and txt."
Thank you!
"the web site is so easy to use and Aymen my point of contact provides exactly the right level of intervention"
Thank you!
"Very good info and continuous support from Aymeb"
Thank you!
"The personal service of my dedicated broker is excellent. I do get daily mails on market conditions and information of future ex dividend dates of Stock by accendo Market, which is helpful to make a decisions on buy or sell stock. the whole concepts helps in to play with some money, risks and rewards in this share Market world, which makes me happy if and when I make any money,"
"My account manager Aymen has provided unbiased professional advice since day one. He allows me to trade at my own pace and is not pushy at all unlike most other brokers. Aymen is an extremely valuable asset to his Company and I would highly recommend Aymen and Accendo Markets."
Thank you!
"Having an individual on call to help me, as a complete novice gives me the confidence to try trades to see what happens. The platform is very easy to use."
Thank you!
"Accendo are a company that ring you up to tell you anything to get you interested in there products and once they have you on the end of the hook will ring you up time after time after time to keep you trading not interested in how much you lose just how much they can make out of your trades avoid Amin azizi like the plague"
"Whenever I have a query Accendo are always willing to help out with a patient answer. I especially mention Tom Robertson here whose valuable help has aided me in charting new waters. I really appreciated his call when a share of mine was doing well. Keep up the good work all."
Thank you!
"pleasant people who know what they are talking about and i have had much help and information from adam vettese who answers every one of my questions in format that i understand , a great company, i am very pleased."
Thank you!
"They have an easy to understand the platform.The staff member who I deal with{Matt Grice}is on the ball and keeps me up to date with the latest news and information that is relevant to the share that I have an interest in."
Thank you!
"Aymen, top man always available."
Thank you!
"I have not been with Accendo for some weeks !"
Thank you!
"Just thought i would drop a line about the service from accendo,as a novice trader i need all the information i can get which sam was only to happy to supply me with.Hes always on hand with the latest news, a big thanks for that mate 5stars,the same can be said for the rest of the staff they have all the imformation you will ever need.If your a bit unsure about trading the market give them a ring you wont be dissapointed ,i really dont think you could find a better service,thanks again regards Neil."
Thank you!
"Professional yet friendly support"
Thank you!
"To start with, the reasonably priced cost of transactions was very attractive, also that they were prepared to handle a fund withing an off-shore QROPS pension scheme, for which I was refused by every other low priced broker. However, the major satisfaction for me came from Tom Robertson, who was always available, very patient, most helpful and highly efficient. Although the value of my fund was not very high, I felt that he gave me the same quality of service he would give to a huge fund, so I am especially grateful to him."
Thank you!
"Great trading platform, my account manager is always available to give professional assistance"
Thank you Julie!
"I sound stupid, in fCT i AM STUPID since I had a ru8n of strokes. I delayed jpoining Accendo because I thought I would show up as stupid. But I joined and found Joe Ngoyen was a very patient man. He gives me information and help every day. I had it all in mind the other day, but Joe spoke to me, and it was like having my case rearranged by a very kind customs man and I came away from is counter smart, tidy and ready for anything.. He got a technical expert to ring me about a problem I was having, and he was totally patient and kind though I was as stupid as I usually am these days. They are great."
Thank you John!
"Accendo Markets, for me, do a good job. I have been investing in shares for many years with reasonable success. Sam, the man for me, at Accendo has taken me through to a new dimension, I make the decisions Sam shows the risk reward scenario. Nothing is too much trouble to explain. I am really appreciative for the help offered. Accendo investing platform is not for everyone, if it is for you and you listen and then take action, success will be yours. You really have to do the leg work but hey, you only win by being in the trade. Good investing. Robert L."
Thank you!
"I'm having a bit of fun dabbling in the markets, I'm not that good at it so far as I've made some poor choices. Accendo keep me informed of any important events happening which are likely to effect share prices. It's all a big learning curve still, but I'm improving with each trade thanks mainly to Tom who keeps me motivated."
Thank you Steve!