Accendo Markets Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Accendo Markets

About Accendo Markets : Accendo Markets is an online trading services provider, offering CFDs, spread betting and forex to retail (private) clients.

info@accendomarkets.com

1 Alie Street

"Since I have been trading with Accendo Markets I have experienced much greater success than has been my experience with other trading companies mainly due to the help given by, what I consider to be my terminal with the trading floor, Mark, who has been most helpful in reminding me of the progress of my positions throughout the day and keeping me in touch with those positions so that I can more easily make successful trades when appropriate instead of missing out on opportunities through lack of attention. He draws my attention to the situations and enables me to make profitable trades. I am very happy with the situation at the moment and am enjoying the experience. Thomas Irving."
"Accendo markets keep me connected with the market and its very well followed by Mr. Krishan Appiah ,which helps me to take certain decision on time."
"I have been trading with Accendo Markets and James Abbott my account manager for coming on 5 years now, James Abbott the senior trader of Accendo Markets provides me with up to minute information when I need it and find him very easy and professional to deal with. Whenever I need to trade or am not sure about anything James is always their to help with any queries I may have. The Accendo Platform I find very easy to use and navigate although it has been slightly changed over the years but definitely for the better. Personal when I do trade 90% of the time, I rather telephone call to place my trade dealings and if James is not there to take my call I find others at Accendo like Sam, Lee take my trades and are. All in all everyone at Accendo Markets are amazing to deal with and my relationship with Accendo is just as I like it. Peter Petrou"
Thank you Peter!
""Our Trader, Aymen Azizi, has been nothing but attentive to our every need throughout our long relationship with him. No issue is too small, full explanations on all our questions.""
Thank you!
"I have been with Accendo for a long time now, ten or twelve year's, probably more . As I told Sam (my trader) I thought that CFDs were better than sex . I stopped trading for a few years and only started back about a couple of months ago. But it is as if I had never been gone , so to speak. Sam has helped me every step of the way, at my age one forgets things. I have only praise for Accendo and as far as I am concerned the platform is the best . Now I am back trading at 71 years of age, I might even try sex again. Brian Robertson."
"I understand how to make a profit with CFDs. I am restricted by the range of companies I have knowledge of. Although, I am not sure that is a big problem. Tom Robertson is a very fine man."
Thank you!
"Well, I would not be trading without the help of my trader, Sam Alnakkash. He provided a really great overview of Accendo Markets, an insight into trading in general and how to get started in trading online. His advice, support and training has been fantastic all along the way, enabling me to start trading earlier than I would have done had I not had the support. He has also been very adept at understanding me as a client in order to help me achieve my trading goals. I still have a lot to learn and hope I will get there."
Thank you!
"I like the updates on shares I trade. Updates from Bloomberg and Reuters plus industry updates and breaking news. I've had Matt Grice and James Abbott and found both to be excellent. I would like to continue a personal service with James. He understands how and which stocks I trade."
Thank you!
"Excellent, knowledgable broker interaction and communication, coupled with very good research and analysis."
Thank you!
"Being new to direct trading I needed help and was given all the time and advice that I needed to feel fully able to make decisions on what I wanted to invest in. I asked for and got exactly the type of info I required provided by Tom Cook, who I would recommend to anyone looking for help."
Thank you!
"I have been dealing with accendo for the past 8 years my broker Amrit I find him very helpful when he is there lol and had many offers to change but will not do it Bill Roberts"
Thank you!
"Very good all round service! Timely market information. (charts + trends coverage ) On the ball accounts managers ,quickly available and alert . Part of my success owed to my personal manager Mr Sam Springet , than you."
Mr Brian C
Verified Buyer
"Easy to deal with....."
Muhammed S
Verified Buyer
"Accendo markets are great for trading cfds and their research is second to none! Aymen manages my account is extremely helpful and always keeps me updated on market info. Thanks again"
Thank you!
"Always available, whenever I call I get straight through to someone that can and will help. The staff are very knowledgeable, helpful and easy to talk to."
Thank you!
"Aymen Azizi keeps an eye on what is happening in the market and informs me with timely relevancy, email call, and txt."
Thank you!
"the web site is so easy to use and Aymen my point of contact provides exactly the right level of intervention"
Thank you!
"Very good info and continuous support from Aymeb"
Thank you!
"The personal service of my dedicated broker is excellent. I do get daily mails on market conditions and information of future ex dividend dates of Stock by accendo Market, which is helpful to make a decisions on buy or sell stock. the whole concepts helps in to play with some money, risks and rewards in this share Market world, which makes me happy if and when I make any money,"
"My account manager Aymen has provided unbiased professional advice since day one. He allows me to trade at my own pace and is not pushy at all unlike most other brokers. Aymen is an extremely valuable asset to his Company and I would highly recommend Aymen and Accendo Markets."
Accendo Markets is rated 4.83 based on 150 reviews