academy class Reviews

221 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Academy Class is a training provider for creatives and developers in the UK. With classrooms in London, Manchester, Leeds and Glasgow, private bespoke training at your premises, virtual live-online learning and video on demand, you decide on how you prefer to learn.

How would you rate academy class?

Nick
Verified Buyer

covered all that was needed in an efficient short time
Oliver Osborne

Great intensive learning experience
Lee
Verified Buyer

The course itself is adequate with regards to the content. However, I have been enrolled on 3 courses so far and each time the course has been cancelled and pushed back to a later date or I've been offered "bespoke online training". All I can say is, if I wanted to have an online course then I would enroll on one of the many others you can find online for half the price.
I have spoken to several people who have been on courses with Academy class and they have all been told 1 week before the course that it was cancelled and that according to them it regularly happens with this company. This is not ideal in the slightest, especially when the training is required for work related reasons.
I am due to attend two courses in December. It will be interesting to see what happens with theses courses.
Stuart Hock
Verified Buyer

I have learned the basics for the software we was learning and would use this service again for the more advanced levels needed.
Chris McRae
Verified Buyer

Good enjoyable class with good knowledge of photoshop. Very well run class
Samanta G.
Verified Buyer

Our Instructor Chakib was amazing! We learned a lot and passed Certificated Adobe exam! The design material was very well structured and organised.I have gained a lot of confidence working with InDesign.
Elli Narewska
Verified Buyer

Much broader and deeper understanding of the fundamentals of coding - structures have been made much clearer and I feel more confident in training others in coding as a result.
John Stuttle
Verified Buyer

It has been a very thorough course, with the instructor showing flexibility and accommodating particular requirements of the students. Very helpful.I have improved my knowledge of HTML and CSS a great deal and had never touched on javascript before.
Margaret Holborn, The Guardian
Verified Buyer

Excellent examples - answered all a various questions. Leon fitted the course around our requirements re how we use JavaScript, HTML and CSS. Looks of good post training and ideas in his Github file that we can use. He was is an excellent tutor. Lots of practical ideas, consolidation of knowledge, plus new knowledge. It really helped to add context to what I know about coding and it gave me the confidence to do a lot more and explore new ideas and skils.Thanks so much for an invaluable and excellent four days of training.
Alan Sneddon
Verified Buyer

Very Well organised session. The day was excellent and very beneficia
Darren Waszkinel
Verified Buyer

Great content, great instructor and will definately be back for the repeat course and then maybe for more after effects courses or different courses. Thankyou
Georgi Ballard
Verified Buyer

Impressed with the course has really built my confidence on Cinema 4D and am looking forward to doing the intermediate level course in a few months time to build my knowledge even more
Stephen Kennedy
Verified Buyer

Get into detail very well, demonstrations really show how the program works and effects it will have in my job in the future. The course is all round very helpful and has given me more knowledge already on adobe illustrator.
Nick Gonzalez
Verified Buyer

Simon did his best to cope with the organisation of the other class and teaching us.
Georgia Emms
Verified Buyer

Simon was great, approachable and knowledgeable. Pace of class was good for a beginner
Leanne Halt
Verified Buyer

Learned alot of new features from Photoshop especially the content aware tool. Has given me the confidence to use them in my everyday job.
Ruth Bolter
Verified Buyer

It was all valuable. But for my role in particular, it was just having a wider knowledge of the possibilities of this programme. And gaining greater confidence in using it.
Rob Unsworth

VERY GOOD, EVERYONE FRIENDLY & GOOD AT THE JOBS
David White
Verified Buyer

Excellent knowldge of the subject matter and real world experience. Some trainers know the course but don't know real world circumstances. Excellent that your tailored the material to our knowledge level and requirements.
Tifany Vanstone
Verified Buyer

Brilliant. Very cross I have to wait all the way until October for the next evening Photoshop class with Chakib. :)
academy class is rated 4.85 based on 221 reviews