academy class Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend academy class

About academy class: Academy Class is a training provider for creatives and developers in the UK. With classrooms in London, Manchester, Leeds and Glasgow, private bespoke training at your premises, virtual live-online learning and video on demand, you decide on how you prefer to learn.

How would you rate academy class?

Flexible training and Alan Bradbury
Verified Buyer

Covered all aspects of the software
Mark Safranauskas
Unverified Reviewer

alan bradbury
Unverified Reviewer

The teaching was excellent.
Verified Buyer

Academy Class was very accommodating and understanding to my requirements and personal circumstances.
Anthony McNeill

Very well presented
James Higgins
Verified Buyer

The course was taught by Eddie with enthusiasm, and made sure all delegates were comfortable with all revit tools and commands shown. Having had no prior knowledge of the software, I feel comfortable in the knowledge I have gained over the week to continue my development and proficiency with revit.
Claudia
Verified Buyer

Great course. Mark Gatter is an excellent trainer and knows how to explain even the hardest material so that it's easy to understand. Would highly recommend.
Lynn
Verified Buyer

Good overview of Illustrator, particularly after receiving the course notes for reference. The trainer, Ellie, was very good - knowledgeable, patient and an excellent communicator. I would have liked to have had a copy of the course notes during the training, as I like having something to refer back to but this aside, the content was very good and Ellie was very effective.

The venue is a little basic - because of road works outside, it was not possible to have the window open so it was very, very hot. There were some very minor niggles such as no milk for coffee, no bottled water (which would have been good for the heat problem). There is also no lunch supplied or arranged, so you need to bear this in mind when booking and remember to bring money. All perfectly adequate though - just bring some water and sort your own lunch.
Tim Lyons

Well structured class.
Saul Osborne
Verified Buyer

I recently completed a two day UX researcher course at Academy Class. I found the tutor very helpful as he tailored the course content to me by making it relevant to my work.
Hannah Kennedy

Excellent learning centre.

I am an experienced Adobe Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop user with no formal training. I did the week-long intro to all three and learned all sorts of new things I had no idea I was missing out on - not just tools but also methodology and best practice.

The tutors, Mark and Peter, were excellent teachers, keen to adapt the classes to the needs of the students and always ready to answer questions.

I look forward to my next opportunity to expand my knowledge with Academy Class.
Olivia Steatham
Verified Buyer

The course over all was good and I learnt everything I needed to learn premiere cc but there wasn't enough support to take the exam. The practice paper wouldn't work and we were just told there ws nothing that could be done which was really frustrating.

Whats covered in the exam can't be taught in the class and should be advertised as such. I gained nothing from spending the extra 2 days for the exam.
Claire Grey
Verified Buyer

Great course with multiple subjects covered over the three days, extremely valuable & really comprehensive teaching.
Seongmi Kolax
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and proactive. Would love to have more trainings if possible from the company.
Sarah Covell
Verified Buyer

I attended a week long course learning how to use Adobe Captivate 9. As a complete beginner with no experience of eLearning design, Academy Class was the perfect place to learning. Excellent venue and facilities and a superb trainer who went a pace to suit all the class. I came back to work enthused and experienced and ready to use my new skills.

Sarah Covell, NHS Digital
Ashley Merchant
Verified Buyer

We had a two day course. We covered a lot of ground over those two days however a third would have be beneficial. The fact it was a 2 days was a choice of my employer so nothing AC could influence. That said the content covered and the detail of the teaching was very good and has already been used in practice. As ever more practice of the content taught is needed but a great foundation was set. Thank you
Liam
Verified Buyer

A very helpful and patient teacher.

Good tutor