academy class Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend academy class

About academy class: Academy Class is a training provider for creatives and developers in the UK. With classrooms in London, Manchester, Leeds and Glasgow, private bespoke training at your premises, virtual live-online learning and video on demand, you decide on how you prefer to learn.

How would you rate academy class?

Tom
Verified Buyer

This was a great course. I learned a huge amount. The class was clearly taught and was at a good level for me.
Elizabeth
Verified Buyer

Had a great day, our trainer Pete was engaging, and made the whole day very interesting, we had all used illustrator before, but in the first few hours we loved the new shortcuts and techniques we learned and already have put these into practice.
Verified Buyer

Good value for the amount of technical knowledge received. Building and equipment could do with improvement.

It was very good class
Chuko
Verified Buyer

Tutor was clear and had a huge amount of patients. Would've liked a dedicated day where the learners could work on a project specific to them, to use the programme in real contexts.
Jaiyakumar
Verified Buyer

They have a good environment to study and practice
Patrick
Verified Buyer

Tutor was very enthusiastic and knowledgeable. He made the course fun, relevant to my work and generally very nice person!
Darren
Verified Buyer

10 out of 10 for Mark Wallman. Great tutor who clearly knows his subject matter. Would recommend Mark .
David Maher
Unverified Reviewer

still not started so far, while i just booked through your rep. Mr. Greta. I'd just appreciate how helpful, talented and supportive she was. As an international student timing was a nightmare untill she offered me the best solution and the proper package. I'd say that i'm pretty excited to start. Your attitude is perfect so far so lets go for it.
Yener Boztas

good introduction course
Unverified Reviewer

very informative and good knowledge of the subject matter
Marie
Verified Buyer

A very good course, the tutor explains things first and then you can practise yourself. A very good way to learn.
Linh-Chi
Verified Buyer

The course was well taught and easy to understand. The tutor was really helpful and made sure everyone was up to speed and that noone got left behind.
Jodie
Verified Buyer

I really enjoyed the course, I learned a lot and feel I can confidently use InDesign. My tutor Ian was really helpful and patient with me, I found some areas I needed to revisit from the first course and he was more than happy to help.
Petko

Here is an email that I sent Greta last week:

"Dear Greta,

I would like to thank you for your help and cooperation with regards to the Revit MEP 101 Yellow
Belt training Course:
- You quickly responded to my request to change the 0-to-hero into Revit MEP
- You made it possible to squeeze-in another place in the small room so that I don’t have to do the course remotely (which would have been very inconvenient for me)
- Last but not least – I was pleasantly surprised by Shaun Bryant. I have watched most of his video tutorials on www.lynda.com and I am really pleased he was the tutor on this course. I was also nicely surprised by his patience – as there was a guy who kept on asking questions that were not subject to the course – but were relevant to his business and his day-to-day drawing needs.

Once again thank you very much!

All the best!
Petko"
Peter Fields
Verified Buyer

The Node.js course was very comprehensive and the teacher was great at explaining things in a simple manner. I have been able to use the knowledge from this course to create Node.js apps with best practices taught in the course. I highly recommend it.
Andrew Wixted
Verified Buyer

I attended a 5 day Javascript course. We were engaged from the beginning to the end, it was the fastest 5 day course I've ever attended. It was almost a surprise on the Friday to discover we had finished. There were no boring bits, the flow from topic to topic was good, the coverage was good. The instructor spoke well and the content was well presented. Clearly we were not going to become experts in five days but we all gained confidence and now have a solid basis to further develop our skills.
Jeremy
Verified Buyer

Excellent no-frills training. The no-frills approach also makes the training very cost effective
Verified Reviewer

Very professional attitude. The trainer was highly skilled and patient enough to answer all the questions.
Toby
Verified Buyer

Taught me the mindset to begin
academy class is rated 4.78 based on 255 reviews