academy class Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend academy class

About academy class: Academy Class is a training provider for creatives and developers in the UK. With classrooms in London, Manchester, Leeds and Glasgow, private bespoke training at your premises, virtual live-online learning and video on demand, you decide on how you prefer to learn.

How would you rate academy class?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"The Social Media Jumpstart course gave me new insights into using all social networks the best way possible and the tools and websites provided were really useful."
"As a French student, I wanted to take the social media marketing course in order to improve my knowledge of social networks in the workplace. Thanks to the Academy Class and the instructor, I was able to learn various techniques to better use the networks in a simple and effective way"
"An excellent course that covered the fundamentals and led towards the more advanced techniques of UX design and gave me the confidence to go back to my organisation and implement them. Chakib was a superb instructor and the course really ensured that we implemented the theory with practical examples."
"Very good course. Covered the fundamentals and I finished the course feeling I had a good grasp of Javascript."
"Fantastic course - met our objectives perfectly. Tony was straight to the point with highly relevant examples. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone wanting an intro to photoshop."
"Spot on session that covered exactly what we needed to the right level and at the right speed."
"They have passional service and really professional class."
"The course was good and very helpful"
"Learning more tools within the software and how to apply them to different techniques"
"The tutor was clear and moved at a pace that suited the class. Because the class size was small, we were able to specify individually what we would like to get from the class and learn, and how we intended to use the program- so the class felt very specific to needs"
"WE WERE ABLE TO TACKLE MORE IN 2 DAY COURSE"
"Academy Class created a bespoke training course for our business needs and delivered it on-site. The trainer was superb. Fantastic technical knowledge and presented the training in an easy to follow manner, as well as adapting to our questions and providing the information we really needed. Overall, an excellent experience and the investment in knowledge has been well worth it. Thank you to all."
"very friendly, able to help with all questions and never seemed to get fed up with the less fluent of the class."
"The teaching was really good, but the facilities let it down. Each of 3 days we were in different rooms, 2 of which were extremely hot, and because of having to wait for the rooms we were always starting 15-30 min late"
"Recently took an Autodesk Zero to Hero Revit course, with Academy Class, as our company were getting questions regarding the software even though it wasnt within our industry. The instructor (Eddie) was very thorough and made everything manageable. I would recommend the course to anyone who was interested in learning Autodesk Revit"
"very informative- explained well- interesting - day went so quick."
"I passed my exam at the end of the course."
Guido Ponzini
Verified Reviewer
"Great experience, very good teacher and perfect customer care. Get certified in London and they made everything perfectly."
"Fantastic instructor with in depth knowledge of his subject. The teaching and the exercises were well thought out and made learning Photoshop simple. I can highly recommend Academy Class for anyone wanting to learn more about Adobe products."
"The Adobe Indesign Course I attended was very great. It was very informative, interesting and I learn't a lot of new features and skills in the program and also The trainer Mark Gatter was super, he was very thorough in explaining the program and the features and was always on hand if you wanted to know more."
academy class is rated 4.73 based on 278 reviews