academy class Reviews

204 Reviews

Academy Class is a training provider for creatives and developers in the UK. With classrooms in London, Manchester, Leeds and Glasgow, private bespoke training at your premises, virtual live-online learning and video on demand, you decide on how you prefer to learn.

Hannah Kennedy

Excellent learning centre.

I am an experienced Adobe Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop user with no formal training. I did the week-long intro to all three and learned all sorts of new things I had no idea I was missing out on - not just tools but also methodology and best practice.

The tutors, Mark and Peter, were excellent teachers, keen to adapt the classes to the needs of the students and always ready to answer questions.

I look forward to my next opportunity to expand my knowledge with Academy Class.
Olivia Steatham
Verified Buyer

The course over all was good and I learnt everything I needed to learn premiere cc but there wasn't enough support to take the exam. The practice paper wouldn't work and we were just told there ws nothing that could be done which was really frustrating.

Whats covered in the exam can't be taught in the class and should be advertised as such. I gained nothing from spending the extra 2 days for the exam.
Claire Grey
Verified Buyer

Great course with multiple subjects covered over the three days, extremely valuable & really comprehensive teaching.
Seongmi Kolax
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and proactive. Would love to have more trainings if possible from the company.
Sarah Covell
Verified Buyer

I attended a week long course learning how to use Adobe Captivate 9. As a complete beginner with no experience of eLearning design, Academy Class was the perfect place to learning. Excellent venue and facilities and a superb trainer who went a pace to suit all the class. I came back to work enthused and experienced and ready to use my new skills.

Sarah Covell, NHS Digital
Ashley Merchant
Verified Buyer

We had a two day course. We covered a lot of ground over those two days however a third would have be beneficial. The fact it was a 2 days was a choice of my employer so nothing AC could influence. That said the content covered and the detail of the teaching was very good and has already been used in practice. As ever more practice of the content taught is needed but a great foundation was set. Thank you
Liam
Verified Buyer

A very helpful and patient teacher.

Good tutor

Learning loads

Learn new skills.
Beatrice
Verified Buyer

Good course, great teacher, looking forward to be back
Dan Carter

3 days out of the office

...But improved my Revit Knowledge
Helen Leigh-Dugmore
Verified Buyer

hands on learning, well structured
Mayhew
Verified Buyer

Central London location, good quality equipment and personable trainer!
Big John
Unverified Reviewer

it made me feel complete!
Verified Buyer

Yes, good teacher, good colleges, good equipament
James Scott
Verified Buyer

I am now able to use a new software in my job
Lee Kirwin
Verified Buyer

The instructor was fantastic! Very knowledgeable and very helpful
academy class is rated 4.87 based on 204 reviews