academy class Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend academy class

About academy class: Academy Class is a training provider for creatives and developers in the UK. With classrooms in London, Manchester, Leeds and Glasgow, private bespoke training at your premises, virtual live-online learning and video on demand, you decide on how you prefer to learn.

How would you rate academy class?

"The course content and instructor were good. I was however told that I would be working on a Mac and that didn't happen, which made things a little difficult. The location, whilst great, is very old and run down. I would have preferred there to have been more motion graphics content than video. All in all, I found it enjoyable and I learned quite a bit."
"I sat the 5 day REVIT course in Manchester and the training was excellent. Eddie, the instructor, was very knowledgeable and very helpful. He didn't get frustrated with us asking the same question and making the same mistakes for the first few days! I have come away from the course and have already completed a couple of projects that I would of had no idea how to do before. I would highly recommend them."
"Well structured course, very good and experienced trainer who made such complicated subject so easy to learn and fun, good length of time, good location, excellent trainer."
"Lots of course material"
"Classes were set in a comfortable environment with coffee available to keep us going - not that we were at all bored as the instructor, Mark, made the course very interesting and varied with his relevant anecdotes that exemplified that designers can learn from their mistakes."
"I am all thumbs when it comes to computers so the tutor's (Eddie's) patience was greatly appreciated."
"Delivered the course as expected"
"Expert level of teaching, fantastic tailored course."
"Sandy was very knowledgeable and really helped to get an understanding of the new 365 software."
"The tutor was very experienced and the course was structured well with a good ascent in the level of the difficulty of the exercises. There were students in the class of different fluencies of the software, but due to only having 12-13 students the instructor was able to manage this well."
"I have attended the following courses: Adobe In-design, Content marketing & Google Analytics. The content was brilliant and the tutors were very knowledgeable and supportive. The content was engaging, relevant and easy to follow. I would highly recommend taking these courses. The downside - the communication and welcome reception and instructions were very minimal.However please do not let what I am about to say put you off, just be prepared for this. If you are the type of person who suffers with new experience and place anxiety this could be really off putting. There is very little communication at this level. There was no one in the reception area to welcome people and provide that initial reassurance that they made it to the right place and that they could now chill out. The delegates were asking each other if they were in the right place. A solution to this, would be not just the location of the building being sent, but an email which explains what to do and maybe some sort of pictures of the offices, so that the delegate can feel familiar with the location and know that even if there is no one to welcome them, they know that it is OK to come in and sit down and that someone will be along shortly to explain what to do."
"Maya Jumpstart, I thought the course was great, action packed with learning a variety of workflows as well as learning new skills and became more knowledgeabe about the software."
"The class was very informative and well structured. We had the opportunity to stop and ask questions during the training which was very helpful. The teacher was very knowledgeable and understood everyone's skillset to ascertain the best approach. Overall this course was great and will be going ahead with the next stage of the course."
"I atteneded Photoshop training, the course outline was great, covering a lot of material and the instructor ran the 2 days very well answering questions and going through everything at a good pace."
"The tutor was knowledgeable. The venue was convenient."
"It was interesting to learn something new from someone who was clearly and expert with real practical experience."
David Boyes, Company Director
Verified Reviewer
"This Adobe Photoshop course was way overpriced. And while I can't fault the trainer, I CAN fault Academy Class for charging me too much, providing me with no materials to work with (in advance or after the course), sending me to a locked building within which the course was being held and generally providing a low-rent experience. For £600, I expect a proper reception with tea/coffee and introductions. There was none. Instead I was stuck outside a locked building, trying to figure out how to get past an impenetrable door-call entry system. The trainer was inside, unaware of my predicament outside. Clearly, Academy Class didn't even know the nature of the building within which their own course was being held, or they would have informed me in advance by providing instructions and entry codes. To say I was angry is an understatement. Eventually, I gained entry thanks to another occupant. To be honest, I don't know if I'll use Academy Class in future for training requirements. They seem to be more concerned with money than people, service or experience."
"Domenico was such a patient and great teacher!"
"Although I was aware of the fact that it was online only a few days before the actual course. I believe that the tutors should be more obliged to do the course and be there as having someone doing it over speakers causes communication problems and it affected the course by slowing it down."
"Poor course! Complete rip off!"
academy class is rated 4.73 based on 278 reviews