academy class Reviews

204 Reviews

Academy Class is a training provider for creatives and developers in the UK. With classrooms in London, Manchester, Leeds and Glasgow, private bespoke training at your premises, virtual live-online learning and video on demand, you decide on how you prefer to learn.

Marie
Verified Buyer

A very good course, the tutor explains things first and then you can practise yourself. A very good way to learn.
Linh-Chi
Verified Buyer

The course was well taught and easy to understand. The tutor was really helpful and made sure everyone was up to speed and that noone got left behind.
Jodie
Verified Buyer

I really enjoyed the course, I learned a lot and feel I can confidently use InDesign. My tutor Ian was really helpful and patient with me, I found some areas I needed to revisit from the first course and he was more than happy to help.
Petko

Here is an email that I sent Greta last week:

"Dear Greta,

I would like to thank you for your help and cooperation with regards to the Revit MEP 101 Yellow
Belt training Course:
- You quickly responded to my request to change the 0-to-hero into Revit MEP
- You made it possible to squeeze-in another place in the small room so that I don’t have to do the course remotely (which would have been very inconvenient for me)
- Last but not least – I was pleasantly surprised by Shaun Bryant. I have watched most of his video tutorials on www.lynda.com and I am really pleased he was the tutor on this course. I was also nicely surprised by his patience – as there was a guy who kept on asking questions that were not subject to the course – but were relevant to his business and his day-to-day drawing needs.

Once again thank you very much!

All the best!
Petko"
Peter Fields
Verified Buyer

The Node.js course was very comprehensive and the teacher was great at explaining things in a simple manner. I have been able to use the knowledge from this course to create Node.js apps with best practices taught in the course. I highly recommend it.
Andrew Wixted
Verified Buyer

I attended a 5 day Javascript course. We were engaged from the beginning to the end, it was the fastest 5 day course I've ever attended. It was almost a surprise on the Friday to discover we had finished. There were no boring bits, the flow from topic to topic was good, the coverage was good. The instructor spoke well and the content was well presented. Clearly we were not going to become experts in five days but we all gained confidence and now have a solid basis to further develop our skills.
Jeremy
Verified Buyer

Excellent no-frills training. The no-frills approach also makes the training very cost effective
Verified Reviewer
Verified Reviewer

Very professional attitude. The trainer was highly skilled and patient enough to answer all the questions.
Toby
Verified Buyer

Taught me the mindset to begin

Flexible training and Alan Bradbury
Verified Buyer

Covered all aspects of the software
Mark Safranauskas

alan bradbury
Unverified Reviewer

The teaching was excellent.
Verified Buyer

Academy Class was very accommodating and understanding to my requirements and personal circumstances.
Anthony McNeill

Very well presented
James Higgins
Verified Buyer

The course was taught by Eddie with enthusiasm, and made sure all delegates were comfortable with all revit tools and commands shown. Having had no prior knowledge of the software, I feel comfortable in the knowledge I have gained over the week to continue my development and proficiency with revit.
Claudia
Verified Buyer

Great course. Mark Gatter is an excellent trainer and knows how to explain even the hardest material so that it's easy to understand. Would highly recommend.
Lynn
Verified Buyer

Good overview of Illustrator, particularly after receiving the course notes for reference. The trainer, Ellie, was very good - knowledgeable, patient and an excellent communicator. I would have liked to have had a copy of the course notes during the training, as I like having something to refer back to but this aside, the content was very good and Ellie was very effective.

The venue is a little basic - because of road works outside, it was not possible to have the window open so it was very, very hot. There were some very minor niggles such as no milk for coffee, no bottled water (which would have been good for the heat problem). There is also no lunch supplied or arranged, so you need to bear this in mind when booking and remember to bring money. All perfectly adequate though - just bring some water and sort your own lunch.
Tim Lyons

Well structured class.
Saul Osborne
Verified Buyer

I recently completed a two day UX researcher course at Academy Class. I found the tutor very helpful as he tailored the course content to me by making it relevant to my work.
academy class is rated 4.87 based on 204 reviews