academy class Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend academy class

About academy class: Academy Class is a training provider for creatives and developers in the UK. With classrooms in London, Manchester, Leeds and Glasgow, private bespoke training at your premises, virtual live-online learning and video on demand, you decide on how you prefer to learn.

How would you rate academy class?

Shanae

Lots of course material
Verified Buyer

Classes were set in a comfortable environment with coffee available to keep us going - not that we were at all bored as the instructor, Mark, made the course very interesting and varied with his relevant anecdotes that exemplified that designers can learn from their mistakes.
Olusola
Verified Buyer

I am all thumbs when it comes to computers so the tutor's (Eddie's) patience was greatly appreciated.
Verified Buyer

Delivered the course as expected
Marios
Verified Buyer

Expert level of teaching, fantastic tailored course.
Paul
Verified Buyer

Sandy was very knowledgeable and really helped to get an understanding of the new 365 software.
Bhav
Verified Buyer

The tutor was very experienced and the course was structured well with a good ascent in the level of the difficulty of the exercises. There were students in the class of different fluencies of the software, but due to only having 12-13 students the instructor was able to manage this well.
Verified Reviewer

I have attended the following courses: Adobe In-design, Content marketing & Google Analytics. The content was brilliant and the tutors were very knowledgeable and supportive. The content was engaging, relevant and easy to follow. I would highly recommend taking these courses. The downside - the communication and welcome reception and instructions were very minimal.However please do not let what I am about to say put you off, just be prepared for this.
If you are the type of person who suffers with new experience and place anxiety this could be really off putting. There is very little communication at this level. There was no one in the reception area to welcome people and provide that initial reassurance that they made it to the right place and that they could now chill out. The delegates were asking each other if they were in the right place. A solution to this, would be not just the location of the building being sent, but an email which explains what to do and maybe some sort of pictures of the offices, so that the delegate can feel familiar with the location and know that even if there is no one to welcome them, they know that it is OK to come in and sit down and that someone will be along shortly to explain what to do.
Peter Erian
Unverified Reviewer

Maya Jumpstart, I thought the course was great, action packed with learning a variety of workflows as well as learning new skills and became more knowledgeabe about the software.
Alex
Verified Buyer

The class was very informative and well structured. We had the opportunity to stop and ask questions during the training which was very helpful. The teacher was very knowledgeable and understood everyone's skillset to ascertain the best approach. Overall this course was great and will be going ahead with the next stage of the course.
Verified Buyer

I atteneded Photoshop training, the course outline was great, covering a lot of material and the instructor ran the 2 days very well answering questions and going through everything at a good pace.
Tara
Verified Buyer

The tutor was knowledgeable.
The venue was convenient.
Verified Buyer

It was interesting to learn something new from someone who was clearly and expert with real practical experience.
David Boyes, Company Director
Verified Reviewer

This Adobe Photoshop course was way overpriced. And while I can't fault the trainer, I CAN fault Academy Class for charging me too much, providing me with no materials to work with (in advance or after the course), sending me to a locked building within which the course was being held and generally providing a low-rent experience. For £600, I expect a proper reception with tea/coffee and introductions. There was none. Instead I was stuck outside a locked building, trying to figure out how to get past an impenetrable door-call entry system. The trainer was inside, unaware of my predicament outside. Clearly, Academy Class didn't even know the nature of the building within which their own course was being held, or they would have informed me in advance by providing instructions and entry codes. To say I was angry is an understatement. Eventually, I gained entry thanks to another occupant. To be honest, I don't know if I'll use Academy Class in future for training requirements. They seem to be more concerned with money than people, service or experience.
Verified Buyer

Domenico was such a patient and great teacher!
Verified Buyer

Although I was aware of the fact that it was online only a few days before the actual course. I believe that the tutors should be more obliged to do the course and be there as having someone doing it over speakers causes communication problems and it affected the course by slowing it down.
Paul
Unverified Reviewer

Poor course! Complete rip off!
Richa Rai
Verified Reviewer

The Social Media Jumpstart course gave me new insights into using all social networks the best way possible and the tools and websites provided were really useful.
Edgar
Verified Reviewer

As a French student, I wanted to take the social media marketing course in order to improve my knowledge of social networks in the workplace. Thanks to the Academy Class and the instructor, I was able to learn various techniques to better use the networks in a simple and effective way
Philip
Verified Buyer

An excellent course that covered the fundamentals and led towards the more advanced techniques of UX design and gave me the confidence to go back to my organisation and implement them. Chakib was a superb instructor and the course really ensured that we implemented the theory with practical examples.
academy class is rated 4.78 based on 255 reviews