academy class Reviews

221 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Academy Class is a training provider for creatives and developers in the UK. With classrooms in London, Manchester, Leeds and Glasgow, private bespoke training at your premises, virtual live-online learning and video on demand, you decide on how you prefer to learn.

How would you rate academy class?

Guido Ponzini
Verified Reviewer

Great experience, very good teacher and perfect customer care. Get certified in London and they made everything perfectly.
Andy
Verified Buyer

Fantastic instructor with in depth knowledge of his subject. The teaching and the exercises were well thought out and made learning Photoshop simple. I can highly recommend Academy Class for anyone wanting to learn more about Adobe products.
Jagdeep
Verified Buyer

The Adobe Indesign Course I attended was very great. It was very informative, interesting and I learn't a lot of new features and skills in the program and also The trainer Mark Gatter was super, he was very thorough in explaining the program and the features and was always on hand if you wanted to know more.
Mike
Verified Buyer

The whole training was geared to best practice and practical ways to improve productivity and accuracy with the AutoCAD tools.
Nadeen
Verified Buyer

The trainer was moving tok fast, the laptops were slow and the traininer did not respond to an urgent email I sent him regarding my files, although he said he can be contacted via email. It has now been 5 days and I have yet to recieve a response, and I am sure the files I created would have been deleted by now.
Mark Chung
Unverified Reviewer

I can speak highly enough of Ian my tutor on my recent 1-2-1 InDesign course. He answered every question I had and some I hadn't even thought of! Would highly recommend Academy Class for Adobe training...very professional, very knowledge.
Tom
Verified Buyer

This was a great course. I learned a huge amount. The class was clearly taught and was at a good level for me.
Elizabeth
Verified Buyer

Had a great day, our trainer Pete was engaging, and made the whole day very interesting, we had all used illustrator before, but in the first few hours we loved the new shortcuts and techniques we learned and already have put these into practice.
Verified Buyer

Good value for the amount of technical knowledge received. Building and equipment could do with improvement.

It was very good class
Chuko
Verified Buyer

Tutor was clear and had a huge amount of patients. Would've liked a dedicated day where the learners could work on a project specific to them, to use the programme in real contexts.
Jaiyakumar
Verified Buyer

They have a good environment to study and practice
Patrick
Verified Buyer

Tutor was very enthusiastic and knowledgeable. He made the course fun, relevant to my work and generally very nice person!
Darren
Verified Buyer

10 out of 10 for Mark Wallman. Great tutor who clearly knows his subject matter. Would recommend Mark .
David Maher
Unverified Reviewer

still not started so far, while i just booked through your rep. Mr. Greta. I'd just appreciate how helpful, talented and supportive she was. As an international student timing was a nightmare untill she offered me the best solution and the proper package. I'd say that i'm pretty excited to start. Your attitude is perfect so far so lets go for it.
Yener Boztas

good introduction course
Unverified Reviewer

very informative and good knowledge of the subject matter
Marie
Verified Buyer

A very good course, the tutor explains things first and then you can practise yourself. A very good way to learn.
Linh-Chi
Verified Buyer

The course was well taught and easy to understand. The tutor was really helpful and made sure everyone was up to speed and that noone got left behind.
Jodie
Verified Buyer

I really enjoyed the course, I learned a lot and feel I can confidently use InDesign. My tutor Ian was really helpful and patient with me, I found some areas I needed to revisit from the first course and he was more than happy to help.
academy class is rated 4.85 based on 221 reviews