Absolute Meet and Greet Ltd Reviews

22% of reviewers recommend Absolute Meet and Greet Ltd

enquiries@absolutemeetandgreet.co.uk

Unit 2a, Gatwick Business ParkKennel LaneHookwood

How would you rate Absolute Meet and Greet Ltd ?

"Didn't want to give one star. They smashed my car up whilst in their possession. Repaired it badly and denied any wrong doing. It's taken 2 years but the court have found them guilty and they have to pay for the damages and court costs totalling over £11k yes! £11 thousand pounds. Cowboys! Don't go near them."
"MY ADVICE -DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! wont bore you with all the details but had a voucher and despite them calling same day to confirm all ok they then let us know at airport that they would not honour the voucher and we would have to pay cash - nobody needs this stress! you are going on holiday make sure you get a well reviewed company! do not use!"
"booked a wowcher deal in march paid £39.99 email sent 10th march gets phone call today sorry cant accomocdate you on your booking 1 day before we go but marcus said i was to cancell wowcher deal and call him back and it will be £60 one total ripp pff A MEET AND GREET my backside . would never use these guys ever and seeing the comments above 40k car clocking more miles they have well used that car . totally discgusting service"
"I have just received full payment for damage caused to my car by Sure Parking/Absolute Meet and Greet. I had to take them to the County Court Money Claim Service to do so, as they denied and lied about it in correspondence with me and my solicitors for many months. They even provided shoddy photographs which were date-stamped at a time before I was even in the airport. I would absolutely NOT recommend using them, and have asked Gatwick Parking if they have the power to prevent companies which do not meet basic standards of honesty and professionalism from operating in their car parks. Advice - ensure you get an A4 page with a layout of the car to show any existing scratches or dents signed by them and by you BEFORE you leave them with your car. They did not offer this, and I sadly did not think to insist as it clearly would have offerd objective evidence which could be agreed by both parties."
"Really poor service complaint raised and no reply received a week later, my complaint is regarding the time it took to both collect and deliver my car: Firstly the time it took for the driver to arrive and take the car from me was in excess of 27 minutes, even when he did arrive he was delivering a car to a couple who were waiting for their car to be returned, there seemed to be some kind of issue with them and their car to which I continued to wait for him to come to me, in the end I had to approach the driver and tell him that I needed to go as time was getting on and I obviously had a plane to catch, by now the time was in excess of over 35 minutes from when I first made the call for me to be met - NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR MEET AND GREET! On return today I made the call to say I was ready for my car to be returned, the man taking my call said my car would be with me in 15 minutes, absolutely fine, however after waiting 20 minutes still no sign of my car, I called the number again and was told it should be there, he would check and call me back , when he called back I was told the driver was within the car park and would be with me directly, I continued to wait, yet another 5 minutes went by, I called again and stated with great annoyance that surely it doesn’t take over 5 minutes to drive up 4 levels within a car park so where was he now, as I was speaking on the phone my car appeared, a total time of 31 minutes from the initial call, yet again - - NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR MEET AND GREET! If I had time to waste I wouldn’t be using a meet and greet service, I would use the park and ride and save some money as well!"
"Having used other companies in the past I'd say their service is just about average. Where they totally failed is someone from their company stole £19 from my car. Money I leave out of sight for parking - I just happened to have counted it the night before as I took some out! They NEVER answered a single one of my communications. Need I say more..."
"Helpful and friendly staff waiting at drop off and pick up. However on return I was told on phoning the pick up line that I would need to pay cash as my card payment had not gone through. They stated that the driver who collected the car from us had tried to take payment in cash (he had not mentioned any issues). This caused necessary stress after a long day travelling and a delayed flight. I stated that I would need to check with my credit card company prior to handing over any cash. When we met the driver he said that it was fine and we could check with the office the next day. On calling the next day they confirmed that the payment had been processed 2 weeks before at the time of booking and apologised for the error. While this could have been a genuine error I can't help feeling that had I handed over cash I would have struggled to get my money back. At booking I do not recall a cash on drop off option but the office insisted they do do this."
"Good service, there when needed to drop off and collect."
"Excellent Service Will definately use again Will recommend your company. Driver was a really nice gentleman efficient and very friendly and helpful"
Absolute Meet and Greet Ltd is rated 2.11 based on 9 reviews