abroco.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend abroco.com
Email, Live Chat
Read abroco.com Reviews

About abroco.com:

Unrivalled products, unrivalled service. The exclusive suppliers of ATOM™ gaming chairs, abroco Ltd is a fully independent UK based online retailer, fast building a solid reputation for delivering a seamless shopping experience. With Live Chat available every day answered by real humans (no bots), email enquiries responded to within under 2 hours, flexible & secure payment options, premium products & Free express delivery on all purchases. There's more, abroco take full ownership of after sale care, directly operating ATOM's 24 month product warranty, offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all orders & have in place a highly trained customer service team to manage the entire process.

info@abroco.com

Southern Cross,
London Road,
Kent,
United Kingdom

Excellent company, UK based fast and prompt delivery even during a global pandemic.
Ordered On Pre-order and arrives the following day. Exceptional Customer Service and Logistics. Chair is Extremely Comfortable and was easy to set-up. One satisfied customer.
Thanks abroco for bringing this chair. I also love your collaboration with Klarna. Definitely looking after consumer first. 5-star
Chair is so comfortable and has really made my WFH life a lot better. Not to mention how helpful the company was in getting me a VAT receipt!
Super company. Really friendly and helpful, quick to respond to any queries via live chat, and you really feel that they care.

I had one issue with a faulty mechanism when my chair was delivered, so I used the live chat and was advised to send a video of the issue to the warranty team.

The warranty team responded within an hour to confirm that it was faulty, and they sent out a replacement part immediately. It was less than 48 hours between reporting the issue and having a perfectly functioning chair! Thank you guys!

Will be recommending to everyone!
Easy to order. Hardest decision was choosing the colour. Chair came on time. Quite easy to put together. We used the instructions and clips from YouTube. All the bits were included and had spares left over.
I ordered a gaming chair that was on back order. The availability date was honoured and the item turned up on time (delivering on a Bank Holiday Monday)
The chair is excellent value for money and my son loves it. It compliments his gaming set up perfectly 🙂
Product is solid and on par with much more expensive chairs. Also upgraded to Saturday delivery so I didn't have to wait until Tuesday for delivery.
Been using for 2 months.
I ordered atom gt version.
First time experience with a racing style chair.

Now, a ergonomic office chair seemed way more preferred but of course, to find something with good quality in that section, and budget wise, was a far reach. So I settled with a racing chair.

Now, like others on here, I was looking for value, quality, assurance. (Forget about back pain eliminations because you don’t buy this chair to get rid of back pain)

Everything seemed great with this company and the product, from my research. The only thing was, the warranty. You can get a year longer with other competition that offers very similar price points and who have been in this gaming chair business longer.

Now, that said, I still chose Abroco. My reasons were, being a Uk based company, it gave me a sense of reassurance about quality, the overall idea on communication if something were to happen and also, being a smaller player meant that you as a customer would get more chance of priority due to low amount of customer base as the company is less known.

Everything was expected. Product seems good, sturdy, feels like it’s worth the 180£ which I paid in instalments of 60£. I don’t know if warranty periods of 2+ years would have been better. I am a normal user, I use the reclining feature when I want to relax (the best feature i think because competitions only allow about 30% of what abroco chairs can do in terms of reclining angle!! - speaking for atom gt)
So, I’m hoping, I won’t have to need any warranties because I consider myself sensible in terms of using the chair as intended. I guess I can only find that out in the future, beyond 2 years.

So yes, and also in the beginning when I was fumbling and still doubting about the purchase, had cancelled a purchase and re purchased again, the customer service - Laura, I think - was great, but also seemed like the only person handling the Online customer service. So again, made me think, she was able to give me speedy replies because the customer base is low for the company. Just hope that, the consistency of communication carries on as the company gets bigger, hopefully.

Product - 5*

Uk based and communications - 5*

Warranty 2 years - 3.5*
(depends on if the chair won’t fail on me for at least 5 years I’d say, for a normal user) if it lasts 5 years without problems, it would be 5* from me.

The reason why they only offer 2 years warranty is because they’re a small company compared to others. Therefore, they are thinking they probably won’t be able to “afford” supporting customers for longer as the cost would outweigh the profit from this small customer base. It’s fair enough.
Some points about the company
a) Very fast delivery
b) Great packaging
c) Simple enough instructions
d) Great price
Emailed the guys on a Sunday evening, had a response with great service that evening. Ordered Monday at 11am and had the chair by 11am the next day! Very easy to setup and great comfy chair with lots of features. Would recommend the RS Black Edition.
Bought this chair for my 17 year old grandson - he loves it - so comfortable.
Excellent website, quick and easy to use. Ordered after 2pm but still arrived the next day. Would highly recommend both the chair and abroco as a company!
Great service and although I preordered delivery was earlier than expected.
The chair was out of stock, when looking so contacted abroco about when they would be back in stock. They kept me up to date with emails on when I could pre-order and when delivery was due. Excellent service from them all round.
Hi John, the chair arrived quicker than expected on pre- order, the chair was packaged fantastic and was easily set up in about 30 mins.
The chair is so comfortable and I would have no second thoughts about buying from or recommending abroco for anything else. Thankyou
Craig nicholson.
Great live chat when ordering back in December and I knew how long the wait would be before I ordered, and happy to wait. Emailed when it was being shipped which was when they said it would be. No problems dealing these guys at all.
Never heard of this company before, so i was hesitant to trust them and their products. After days of research and reading many customer reviews I ordered and glad to say this company deserves a high recommendation for quality, service and prompt next day delivery! This will be a brand to watch in the future and would purchase from again soon!
Hi all,
I'm a professional figure painter. Having the right chair is paramount when sitting for hours.
Abroco.com was my choice after chatting to them, excellent service all round.
Bought this for my grandson as birthday present, he is absolutely delighted
abroco.com is rated 4.93 based on 277 reviews