abroco.com Reviews

A
Happiness Grade
Read abroco.com Reviews

About abroco.com:

Unrivalled products, unrivalled service. The exclusive suppliers of ATOM™ gaming chairs, abroco Ltd is a fully independent UK based online retailer, fast building a solid reputation for delivering a seamless shopping experience. With Live Chat available every day answered by real humans (no bots), email enquiries responded to within under 2 hours, flexible & secure payment options, premium products & Free express delivery on all purchases. There's more, abroco take full ownership of after sale care, directly operating ATOM's 24 month product warranty, offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all orders & have in place a highly trained customer service team to manage the entire process.

info@abroco.com

A

Customer Service - Good

95.68%
Industry Average
We had a breakage of part of the chair, which was not down to the failure of the Chair. On contacting Abroco we got immediate guidance on the spare part required and fitting instructions. Product arrived within 3 days and was fitted as simple as the instructions suggested Great customer service, thanks
posted 2 months ago - Perry Glading
After couple of days of use I can confirm that this is an amazing product, though might not fit to everyone. I'm also certain that you won't get equal comfort and quality for the same price anywhere else, not with the free one day delivery. The customer service is also amazing due to quick response time and benevolence. I highly recommend this chair and you should do a little bit of research about what are you buying.
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
Excellent service and quick delivery
posted 5 months ago - Mr. adam willcocks
Delivery was extremely fast and chair is very comfortable and pretty easy to put together. What most impressed me was the after care. I had a issue with a handle and the replaced very fast with great customer service. Highly recommend abroco !! A quality chair a lot cheaper then rivals
posted 5 months ago - Steve Churcher
I love the customer service, it's second to none, only thing is that my part was delivered to my old address and I can't get it back so I am without my needed part, nether the less, the customer service is second to none, speedy replies, and helpful where they can be!
posted 5 months ago - Morgan Donnelly
A BIG THANKYOU to Abroco for an amazing product at an amazing price with super fast customer service.
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
Honestly, I didn't understand the review hype about these products, but I got mine yesterday, and boy here we go: I've ordered the Nucleus one, and oh my word. Very stable and comfortable, easy to assemble. One tiny plastic part was broken down on the side and I've emailed customer service, who literally replied in 5 minutes. They send a replacement part without hesitation. Love my chair and I can't recommend it more.
posted 5 months ago - Kristof Ujvari
Awesome quality, great service, reasonable price. I highly recommend this shop if you're looking to buy a gaming/office.
posted 6 months ago - Anonymous
Great service, super fast delivery and chair is superb.
posted 6 months ago - Darryl Hulson
The ordering process was simple and the next day delivery service was great.
posted 6 months ago - Lewis Pearce