abroco.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend abroco.com
Email, Live Chat
Read abroco.com Reviews

About abroco.com:

Unrivalled products, unrivalled service. The exclusive suppliers of ATOM™ gaming chairs, abroco Ltd is a fully independent UK based online retailer, fast building a solid reputation for delivering a seamless shopping experience. With Live Chat available every day answered by real humans (no bots), email enquiries responded to within under 2 hours, flexible & secure payment options, premium products & Free express delivery on all purchases. There's more, abroco take full ownership of after sale care, directly operating ATOM's 24 month product warranty, offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all orders & have in place a highly trained customer service team to manage the entire process.

info@abroco.com

Southern Cross,
London Road,
Kent,
United Kingdom

AWESOME!!!
Item was in the depot and I asked about when the chair would be delivered and it came 2 days after. Helpful staff.
After doing a lot of research, I decided to purchase the Atom RS from Abrocco. Delivery was quick, assembly was easy, it's a great quality chair. It's very comfortable and looks great. Save yourself some money and backache, buy this instead of spending £300 on a secret lab chair, I honestly don't know what the extra price would have got me.
Brilliant website - Clear easy-to-find info and simple buying experience!
Excellent company. Extremely helpful & quick replies to any queries.
Great product. Great customer service, all promises kept and delivered on time. More importantly it was easy to build.!!
Brilliant service
well what can I say really , the service over at Abroco was outstanding . Me and a mate of mine bought the same chairs together and when it arrived I was shocked how great quality the chair was . The materials used were fantastic , you can’t fault anything on the chair . I would definitely recommend this chair to anyone because it’s affordable compared to other brands and the quality is good if not better then more expensive chairs . 5 star rating.
high quality
Excellent value for money, easy to put together and my son loves his birthday present.
Reliable and friendly
Good products and nice chairs
Abroco was an amazing service for me. I ordered a gaming chair it had a set date it was going to be shipped and it came in perfect time. I would highly recommend using abroco.
Best chair ever !!
good gaming chair manufacturer. good customer service, responded to my query very quicky. delivery was on on expected date shown.
Product delivered on time with website very user friendly.
Excellent company to deal with, chair delivered on date expected with no fuss.
Great value for money company - hope to be rocking my new chair from Abroco on twitch at some point, come check me out :D
Easy to pay, great payment options with Klarna, great communication, preorder arrived bang on time which is rare for most businesses, couldn't be better.

Great value for money product.
The website was easy to navigate and the descriptions were thorough so you know what you're getting. Once I placed my order I was given an estimated dispatch date, and although it delivered a few days later than this, I was happy because I was kept informed every step of the way.
abroco.com is rated 4.93 based on 279 reviews