abroco.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend abroco.com

About abroco.com: Unrivalled products, unrivalled service. The exclusive suppliers of ATOM™ gaming chairs, abroco Ltd is a fully independent UK based online retailer, fast building a solid reputation for delivering a seamless shopping experience. With Live Chat available every day answered by real humans (no bots), email enquiries responded to within under 2 hours, flexible & secure payment options, premium products & Free express delivery on all purchases. There's more, abroco take full ownership of after sale care, directly operating ATOM's 24 month product warranty, offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all orders & have in place a highly trained customer service team to manage the entire process.

info@abroco.com

Southern Cross,
London Road,
Kent,
United Kingdom

Click Here
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"After doing a lot of online research into office/gaming chairs we decided on the Atom... I’m so glad I did! This chair is fantastic quality all round and really comfortable. Delivery was swift and there it only took about half an hour to put together. It’s extremely sturdy and the leather looks really durable. I’m thinking about getting a second one for the 2nd home office. Great price, great buy!"
"Would recommend this company to anyone easy to use website and was p,eased with how quick my item was delivered"
"Nicely laid out website, well designed and nice to navigate. Has a professional asethetic to it, which is very nice as well as being rather simple and to the point."
"Excellent chair and good service"
"Very good company, excellent quality, fast response, the support team is amazing, very happy with the Abroco company."
"Excellent service, simple website and next day delivery."
"wow what a great purchase! this Atom GT black edition replaces a 4 year old chair that was almost twice the price, but i can honestly say the quality of my Atom is better, its really comfortable, came well packaged was super easy to put together. I really am super impressed. Also very important is Abroco have spares such as gas lifts etc which is great. Be aware that sites will sell you a chair but parts maybe hard to get.Thanks Abroco delighted with my purchase, i will buy another for guests soon"
"Very good customer service."
"I absolutely love my new Atom RS Black Edition, it’s super comfy and I’ve been using it every day since it arrived. It has been really easy speaking with the team on the live chat on their website for any help I’ve needed as well"
"10/10 For Customer Service instant reply on live chat and sorted out a problem with Delivery in minutes after I live chated with someone from Customer Support . Proffesionals"
"Easy to deal with, straightforward purchase and arrived on time"
"Nice easy web site. Not to bad on price"
"I placed an order and all was as expected. thanks"
"Company is excellent, and has very quick shipping at no extra cost."
"Great product, great service, great price. 10/10 would use them again"
"Very impressed with the "atomGT" chair!! By far the BEST chair ive ever had and might i add great quality for such an affordable gaming/office chair. Chairs of this quality normally cost double if not more so im very happy that i came across this. I'm 6ft and over 17stone(111kg ish haha) and wasnt to sure about the chair dimensions but I can say that i fit with no problems! Putting the chair together taken me about 25mins on my own. Clear instructions, however it took me 5 mins or so to work out what all the buttons did on the arm rests! I will definately purchase more of these in future and have already recommended them to numerous friends and computer groups im involved with."
"Excellent item and service"
"I have personally experienced Excellent service and customer support throughout my purchase with abroco."
"Never heard of this company before, so i was hesitant to trust them and their products. After days of research and reading many customer reviews I ordered and glad to say this company deserves a high recommendation for quality, service and prompt next day delivery! This will be a brand to watch in the future and would purchase from again soon!"
"Easy to navigate. Fast checkouts. Ideal website."
"Just to let you guys know I have never left a review for anything so here goes! I recently purchased the Atom RS, came next day as advised set up took 30-45 mins."
abroco.com is rated 4.91 based on 80 reviews