abroco.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend abroco.com

About abroco.com: Online retailer based in the South East of England.

We are the sole distributors of ATOM Gaming Chairs. Everything on abroco.com can be delivered direct to your door, the very next day within England & Wales. We guarantee an excellent buying experience pre and post sale, your satisfaction is our success.

Responsive & effective communications is at the core of our company. We operate a two business hour response time on all enquiries. Our dedicated customer support team are here 7 days a week (9am-5pm) to answer any enquiries.

info@abroco.com

Southern Cross,
London Road,
Kent,
United Kingdom

Tell us how abroco.com made you happy

"Great looking web site with detailed explanations of products. Easy and plenty of payment methods. Item arrived as stated and looks and feels real quality. Great firm to deal with. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend and will use again."
"Brilliant chair. I spent ages looking for a new gaming chair that could double up well as a comfortable chair to use when working from home. I had my eye on a couple of others, both of which were double the price of the Atom GT and I’m glad that I stumbled across Abroco when I did. Easy to put together and super comfortable. You can tell it has a super high build quality and it looks awesome too - sleek and stylish without being ostentaceous and too in your face! Excellent work guys!"
"Just received the Atom GT BLACK Upon opening the box the build quality of the parts is second to none on par with the much more expensive brands out there. John thank you for your friendly and rapid customer service! This brand deserves to be reviewed favourably YouTube and other social media platforms. Great price 5 Stars! Sergio"
"Very quick next delivery nice support team and all round good company"
"Fantastic Service, Speedy Delivery,, would definitely recommend..."
"I’ve had the chair two weeks it’s extremely comfy and good value for money very impressed!!"
"Great service from the team."
"Looks amazing very comfy and easy to put together, speedy delivery and great communication. Would 100% recommend to a friend"
"Arrived quickly and no visible courier damage. Easy transaction."
"I have done a lot of research into which chair to buy and have come across the black Atom GT, which immediately caught my eye due to the price and the style it appeared to have. The chair arrived today and lived up to every expectation and beyond. Fast delivery and a great product which was easy to build."
"After my GT Omega fell to bits I decided to look for a new brand of gaming chair and it seems like I’ve hit the jackpot. I didn’t think I’d be able to get a chair with this many features and as leek a design on a budget but my new Atom GT has proven me wrong. Excellent build quality, really easy to put together and far more comfortable than my previous gaming chair. Would definitely recommend these chairs!"
"The price was fair for the product being sold, with fast next day delivery as specified."
"Looks great, super comfy and easy to put together and represents excellent value for money. If your looking for a high end gaming chair at a reasonable price then look now further."
"Excellent products that are well made and great value for money. Very pleased with the item. Great communication as well"
"Solid service and customer support with a clean and easy to use website that professionally lays out what you need to know."
"Easy navigation and information is accturate and useful"
"Happy with the brand. Quick delivery, all confirmation correct. Smooth transaction."
"Very good customer service any questions answered pretty much straight away"
"Very comfortable sturdy chair easy to put up and even though I ordered on standard delivery it arrived next day! Worth every penny."
"amazing small company who deserves more recognition"
abroco.com is rated 5.00 based on 21 reviews