abroco.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend abroco.com
Email, Live Chat
Read abroco.com Reviews

About abroco.com:

Unrivalled products, unrivalled service. The exclusive suppliers of ATOM™ gaming chairs, abroco Ltd is a fully independent UK based online retailer, fast building a solid reputation for delivering a seamless shopping experience. With Live Chat available every day answered by real humans (no bots), email enquiries responded to within under 2 hours, flexible & secure payment options, premium products & Free express delivery on all purchases. There's more, abroco take full ownership of after sale care, directly operating ATOM's 24 month product warranty, offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all orders & have in place a highly trained customer service team to manage the entire process.

info@abroco.com

Patrik Horvath
abroco.com 5 star review on 18th January 2021
Dean Tate
abroco.com 5 star review on 11th January 2021
After doing a lot of online research into office/gaming chairs we decided on the Atom... I’m so glad I did! This chair is fantastic quality all round and really comfortable. Delivery was swift and there it only took about half an hour to put together. It’s extremely sturdy and the leather looks really durable. I’m thinking about getting a second one for the 2nd home office. Great price, great buy!
Being a streamer and also working an office job during the day! I had enough of having a poor excuse of a chair.

The atom nucleus was without doubt the best purchase I’ve made for my stream set up! It’s stupidly comfortable and so supportive as well.

Spend that bit extra it’s worth it in the long run. It’s well made and the parts aren’t t cheap like some others chairs on the market.

Atom! Gg on such an amazing product
abroco.com 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
Great chair with outstanding build quality. Very comfortable and great at supporting the back. Looking forward to spending hours in it working on my music. One thing to add, maybe the instructions could be a little more clear.
abroco.com 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
The most comfortable chair I have ever had! Customisable to my needs, great material, wonderful cushioning, I can game in this for hours! Delivery as well was safe, secure and fast too! Will be looking to come back in the future, thanks again!
Excellent service and quick delivery
After a lot of shopping round i decided on a price range and subsequently found atom. Never heard of the company before but after reading great reviews and having a good look at the products i decided to opt with there flag ship seat! Took half an hour to assemble and it is very comfortable out of the box! Had a small issue which was resolved and posted the same day! Highly recommend
abroco.com 5 star review on 18th January 2021
Had my Atom Nucleus delivered a couple of days ago. I was initially going or the GT black edition but that had sold out, I don’t regret the upgrade choice. Simple to put together and a very comfortable chair for streaming in for hours at a time and it looks the part to. No garish colours just a solid professional looking chair.

Ewok8080
Delivery was extremely fast and chair is very comfortable and pretty easy to put together. What most impressed me was the after care. I had a issue with a handle and the replaced very fast with great customer service. Highly recommend abroco !! A quality chair a lot cheaper then rivals
Speedy delivery and the chair is of excellent quality, zero faults to be found
My Atom Nucleus chair arrived very promptly. It was a bit of a struggle to assemble alone, but I managed. I'm very happy with the chair so far and particularly like the adjustability options.
Really happy with my new chair. A week of use and I have found myself adopting better posture and generally comfortable throughout the day.
I bought an Atom GT chair and am happy with the purchase. The chair is comfortable, easy to adjust, easy to assemble and arrived quickly. There was even included a decent quality mouse pad, many thanks.
Delivery was quick even in the current lockdown,and purchased though Klarna as have other large purchases to make:was an easy process!
Only recently purchased but Nucleus with perforated leather is sooo comfortable,play online gaming for hours,and watch films for hours without issues!
Great product, easy to assemble, safe delivery. 5*
I love the customer service, it's second to none, only thing is that my part was delivered to my old address and I can't get it back so I am without my needed part, nether the less, the customer service is second to none, speedy replies, and helpful where they can be!
Very nice comfortable chair far better than my old one and for the price I am very happy.
The quality of the atom rs chair is of good standard, not like those cheaper chairs. Easy to put together considering I set up the chair myself.
I was in search for a new office chair after having some serious back issues from sitting on a wooden dining room chair for months during lockdown whilst working from home.
In my spare time I also PC game so I definitely needed something long lasting & comfortable.

For a good month I was contemplating buying one of the more expensive alternatives out there. I'm glad I didn't!

I ordered my chair over the Christmas bank holidays. As impatient as I was, I emailed Abroco on the first working day just to find out if there would be any delivery backlogs.
I had a reply within a couple of hours stating their staff had only just returned back to work from the Christmas holidays and are starting to process their orders straight away. They also assured me my order was due to be dispatched from the warehouse the next day.

When my ATOM RS arrived the following day, I knew it had been packed with care. It did take me around 30 minutes to assemble the chair on my own. But with a spare hand, you will easily cut that down to 10 - 15 minutes.

The quality, feel and comfort of this chair is astonishing. In my opinion out performing my friends £350 alternative.
After nearly a full weeks use, my back is already feeling normal again. No aches, no pains, just pure comfort.

A BIG THANKYOU to Abroco for an amazing product at an amazing price with super fast customer service.

A**
abroco.com 5 star review on 5th January 2021
Bought the chair via the website. Postage was delayed due to bank holidays but they sent it out on New year's Eve which is fantastic. Packaged very well and good courier used.

Instructions where clear and it was reasonably easy to put together with what was included in the pack.

Chair is made of good quality materials and is very comfy. As a professional engineer I was very impressed. I've seen "maritime" seats costing 10 times as much as this chair come nowhere close. The included Allan key/screwdriver combo alone was made out of better steel than many off the shelf Allan keys!

Only thing I could complain about is it comes with so many nice cushions and lumbar supports that I am to thick to use properly. Maybe a quick guide us idiots?

Very happy will be recommending you to all my friends! Can't believe it was only 179 quid!
10/10 brilliant and comfy did a 12 hour session on it yesterday just to try it out and I didn’t get a dead bum so that’s a win for me
So impressed with this chair, bargain in my opinion!
abroco.com is rated 4.89 based on 519 reviews