abroco.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend abroco.com
Email, Live Chat
Read abroco.com Reviews

About abroco.com:

Unrivalled products, unrivalled service. The exclusive suppliers of ATOM™ gaming chairs, abroco Ltd is a fully independent UK based online retailer, fast building a solid reputation for delivering a seamless shopping experience. With Live Chat available every day answered by real humans (no bots), email enquiries responded to within under 2 hours, flexible & secure payment options, premium products & Free express delivery on all purchases. There's more, abroco take full ownership of after sale care, directly operating ATOM's 24 month product warranty, offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all orders & have in place a highly trained customer service team to manage the entire process.

info@abroco.com

abroco.com 5 star review on 7th January 2021
Tommy Mi****
abroco.com 5 star review on 5th January 2021
Anony****
After doing a lot of online research into office/gaming chairs we decided on the Atom... I’m so glad I did! This chair is fantastic quality all round and really comfortable. Delivery was swift and there it only took about half an hour to put together. It’s extremely sturdy and the leather looks really durable. I’m thinking about getting a second one for the 2nd home office. Great price, great buy!
The item arrived damaged, and the response from customer service was appalling. I will not be recommending this product to any of my friends or family. The company did not take responsibility for the damaged product and continued to reply to me just before closing time so the return process was delayed. I will be getting my chairs elsewhere. 1/5 very poor service.
Posted 56 minutes ago
the wheel broke in less than 2 months
Fantastic sturdy chair. Great quality. Highly recommended
The box when it arrived looked like it had been found in a skip - torn, filthy, holes on all corners. Very disappointed as this was a birthday present. Thankfully the parts inside were ok - chair easy to assemble - instructions could be a little clearer. Very happy son with his new Gaming chair!!
I contacted Abroco due to a issue/fault i was having with the frame of the backrest, i sent evidence via video and images. Got a timely response, had it replaced within a week. Great service.
Great chair, had a smaller one that was killing my back that I had for years, at 6ft 3 I needed something more suitable. It's really comfortable and a good quality build. Will probably last me for the rest of my days.
Bought ATOM GT chair July 2020, a time where lockdown caused havoc, the delivery was quick and prompt. Rating brought down by the fact the main part of the chair the "premium leather" split within a year of purchase, and after consulting customer service I was brushed away saying I should purchase my own PU repair kit.
Love the chair. It's the best computer chair I have bought. Very happy with it. I use it for work and gaming.
First of all the actual service we had was exceptional, it was the product we were disapointed with. The plastic base to my son's gaming chair broke and the only choice we were given was to replace it at a cost to us as it wasn't under warranty despite the chair only being a matter of 7 months old. The replacement base arrived as promised but it was metal which was great! Why on earth it wasn't sold to us with a metal base in the first place is beyond me as clearly this should last far longer than the 7 months the original plastic one did. That is my only gripe.
Excellent customer services… had a replacement spider for chair due to previous one broke. Fast and efficient. Thank you so much
We had a breakage of part of the chair, which was not down to the failure of the Chair. On contacting Abroco we got immediate guidance on the spare part required and fitting instructions. Product arrived within 3 days and was fitted as simple as the instructions suggested Great customer service, thanks
After a few months, the chair got damaged on the right hand side. I am not using any Jeans or trousers with metal zips or abrasive objects. The quality of this chair is very poor and the price is very high. I will never buy it again.
I bought a GT seat roughly....a year ago. its awesome value for the money it looks professional and not like some gaming chairs look a bit childish. its comfortable and it came with a cool mouse mat. its a good product.
Fast delivery. Well packaged, well built chair. Only complaint is that the tolerances on the 4D arm rests could be smaller, so the arms don't have a noticable woble to them. I find it too easy to wiggle the arm rests. Model I got was the Atom Nucleus (perferated).
Being a streamer and also working an office job during the day! I had enough of having a poor excuse of a chair. The atom nucleus was without doubt the best purchase I’ve made for my stream set up! It’s stupidly comfortable and so supportive as well. Spend that bit extra it’s worth it in the long run. It’s well made and the parts aren’t t cheap like some others chairs on the market. Atom! Gg on such an amazing product
abroco.com 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
Great chair with outstanding build quality. Very comfortable and great at supporting the back. Looking forward to spending hours in it working on my music. One thing to add, maybe the instructions could be a little more clear.
abroco.com 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
The most comfortable chair I have ever had! Customisable to my needs, great material, wonderful cushioning, I can game in this for hours! Delivery as well was safe, secure and fast too! Will be looking to come back in the future, thanks again!
Excellent service and quick delivery
After a lot of shopping round i decided on a price range and subsequently found atom. Never heard of the company before but after reading great reviews and having a good look at the products i decided to opt with there flag ship seat! Took half an hour to assemble and it is very comfortable out of the box! Had a small issue which was resolved and posted the same day! Highly recommend
abroco.com 5 star review on 18th January 2021
Had my Atom Nucleus delivered a couple of days ago. I was initially going or the GT black edition but that had sold out, I don’t regret the upgrade choice. Simple to put together and a very comfortable chair for streaming in for hours at a time and it looks the part to. No garish colours just a solid professional looking chair. Ewok8080
abroco.com is rated 4.86 based on 532 reviews