abroco.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend abroco.com
Email, Live Chat
Read abroco.com Reviews

About abroco.com:

Unrivalled products, unrivalled service. The exclusive suppliers of ATOM™ gaming chairs, abroco Ltd is a fully independent UK based online retailer, fast building a solid reputation for delivering a seamless shopping experience. With Live Chat available every day answered by real humans (no bots), email enquiries responded to within under 2 hours, flexible & secure payment options, premium products & Free express delivery on all purchases. There's more, abroco take full ownership of after sale care, directly operating ATOM's 24 month product warranty, offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all orders & have in place a highly trained customer service team to manage the entire process.

info@abroco.com

Jake Ha****
abroco.com 5 star review on 13th June 2020
Jake Ha****
More Photos & Videos
After doing a lot of online research into office/gaming chairs we decided on the Atom... I’m so glad I did! This chair is fantastic quality all round and really comfortable. Delivery was swift and there it only took about half an hour to put together. It’s extremely sturdy and the leather looks really durable. I’m thinking about getting a second one for the 2nd home office. Great price, great buy!
Next day delivery as promised, emailed with a one hour window of delivery. My 13 year old son is made up with it very comfortable perfect for his gaming. Highly recommend.
Love the chair! It really helps my back. The shipping is fast and Worth the money.
Purchased a gaming chair for a fairly similar price last year and wasn’t happy with how comfortable it was. I purchased this one and the difference between the two in terms of comfort is unbelievable. Perfect for my size also, anybody over six foot won’t have a problem with this.
I bought the Atom RS Black Edition and after a week of using it I can comfortably say it's really worth the money. I now work from home permanently for 8-9 hours a day and also game in it for extended periods of time and it's really supportive and given me good posture. I've recommended this to a couple of friends and they've bought the chair and like it also!
Great product, well built. Looks great and lots of adjustment so is very comfy. Quick delivery also.
Great quality chair and components used in the build. Had a few issues upon receipt, however all these issues were solved quickly and professionally. Would recommend them to anyone looking to get a gaming chair, or just standard office chair for everyday use.
Son loves it. Back problems he had from gaming all day in lockdown are going.
Very comfortable chair and a great service to go with it
Very nice product. Affordable and easy to setup even alone.
Excellent product, lots of adjustment in the arms of the chair. Easy enough for my 15 year old to construct by himself.
John was so helpful as we needed to change the order. We received it the next day after ordering. Excellent customer care. Would use again and highly recommend.
Excellent service from start to end!

My son loves his new Atom GT chair and the service from John and team has been exemplary.

Keep up the great work!

Best,
Neal.
Your service was excellent I ordered a chair for my son on Wednesday and it was in his room and set up by friday lunchtime. The chair is excellent really comfortable and stylish and sturdy.
Good company, easy to use website and item delivered within the expected time frame.
Excellent chair, easy to fit together and heavy duty. Has sorted my back and neck issues out while at the desk too for work and gaming. Been watching the NBA playoffs in total comfort with a beer to hand, recliner balances well. Highly recommend this chair for its quality and value. A good answer to middle ground (or higher) chairs for a more honest price.
The Atom RS black edition arrived within 24 hours of purchase. The chair was a breeze to assemble with no major issues. The gaming chair is comfortable and it’s really well made, with sturdy and what feels like high quality materials. The Chair looks and feels like a premium gaming chair and i am happy with the price I have paid. Black edition is worth the slight premium in my opinion. Customer service was on point with swift follow ups to queries (Thanks John). Overall I cannot fault the chair and the service and would highly recommend.
Bought the Atom RS Black edition. Arrived next day as promised and everything was packaged really well. There ended up being an issue with a small tear on the leather, and customer service was brilliant with dealing with this issue. I was given many options for how this could be sorted (including a full return/refund and a partial refund). The way this was dealt with was so good that despite the issue I am giving 5 stars.
Very good service from these guys, much appreciated. Items were very well packaged and delivery was in time. Thankyou!
Really fast process, on time delivery, easy to use product.
Fantastic!
Bought the Rs for my little brother arrived the next day ! Really easy set up and a great quality gaming chair would highly recommend
Quality Service and Great Communication. Love My Atom GT Black Edition Very comfy, great quality, looks more like a £300+ chair.
abroco.com is rated 4.94 based on 351 reviews