abroco.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend abroco.com

About abroco.com: Online retailer based in the South East of England.

We are the sole distributors of ATOM Gaming Chairs. Everything on abroco.com can be delivered direct to your door, the very next day within England & Wales. We guarantee an excellent buying experience pre and post sale, your satisfaction is our success.

Responsive & effective communications is at the core of our company. We operate a two business hour response time on all enquiries. Our dedicated customer support team are here 7 days a week (9am-5pm) to answer any enquiries.

info@abroco.com

Southern Cross,
London Road,
Kent,
United Kingdom

Tell us how abroco.com made you happy

"Great company. Fast delivery. Great communication and top products"
"Abroco knows service and quality like no other. Everything from the shipping process right through to the comfort of their products is nothing short of excellence. If you're looking to enhance your gaming sessions or your office experience with comfort and luxury, look no further; Abroco has you covered."
"For the price, features and quality of materials and stitching etc. the ATOM RS (in Red and Black) is a very good buy. It is exactly as described on the Abroco web site. Delivery was made within 24 hours of ordering. The packaging was very sturdy and all components were well protected. All the bolts were vacuum packed and you could tell at a glance that the right number of components were present. It took me approximately 30 minutes to assemble the chair. All bolt holes lined up perfectly. Sitting at my desk writing this review my elbows/forearms are comfortably supported by the semi soft armrests that are level with the top of the desk (Bliss). The wheels glide very smoothly and as yet the chair is very quite in use (no squeaks or groans). Very comfortable whilst playing games for a few hours at a time. All told I'm very happy with my purchase so far. The only thing I would add to the design is the ability to adjust the armrests a bit further inward towards your body by about 25mm or more as this would make them even more user friendly. I'm 5' 8" tall and this chair fits me perfectly. At maximum height my feet can set well on the floor whilst not feeling uncomfortable at the back of my knees. All good."
"Excellent and easy experience shopping with Abroco, no complaints!"
"Fast delivery and"
"Fast delivery and really pleased with the chair."
"Great website, easy to use, quality materials for a good price."
"Personal communication instead of automatic replies. Free next Day delivery. Well pakcaged, easy to assemble. Looks amazing, feels incredibly well built and comfortable. Easily as good as many chairs double the price, was originally looking at some other more expensive brands but decided on one of these and have absolutely no regrets. What a fantastic chair at an absolute bargain price. Would give it 10/10 but the ratings only go to 5/5. If you're looking for a new chair then look no further!"
"Quick delivery, great chair, easy to put together. I have a very happy son, thank you."
"I was looking for a new chair for my room, and after going through all the options for a gamer’s chair I found this one. Other options similar to this one cost twice the price. For those who are looking for a gamer’s chair, this seems like a good option. Good looking, easy to assemble and a reasonable price."
"Great quality chair, thats a happy brother!"
"Great company, personal communication instead of everything being automated. If you had an issue you are guaranteed a real person in response. Fast shipping and great product."
"Great service, very helpful and flexible with the delivery."
"Hassle free service and quick shipping, I have had no issues so cannot review the customer service received as everything has been hassle free."
"Good company, well priced products and fast delivery, however item arrived damaged."
"Easy website to use, chair come in two days, tracking was easy."
"Really good quality for the price, really fast delivery and super comfortable! Can't fault it."
"Good, fast delivery."
"looks and performs like all the other higher priced chairs but at a way better price. do not hesitate to buy."
"Quick delivery, with no issues"
abroco.com is rated 4.89 based on 35 reviews