Abracadabra Sound & Light Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Abracadabra Sound & Light Services
Read Abracadabra Sound & Light Services Reviews

About Abracadabra Sound & Light Services:

DJ Equipment Hire and professional mobile discos.
Event productions and services.

314 Nelson RoadWhitton

Tell us how Abracadabra Sound & Light Services made you happy
I wanted a mirrorball for my reception and after dealing with a few companies who made it sound like they were constructing a bridge, dealing with Graeme at Abra was a relief. He didn't ask me to work out what he had to do - he's the expert and just got on with it! It was a great addition to our wedding disco.
Brilliant professional service for a wedding party delivered and set up lighting and sound system and collected. Good value would definitely use again.
Graeme was very helpful, particularly when half way through our children's party the music system failed - he came back and fixed it, saving the day!
To be fair the system didn't fail, but someone had inadvertently knocked a switch. Still a pleasure to help though and I'm glad the party went well.
Excellent communication a trust worth company. Prompt and quick service. Thanks again. A++
Great service and equipment. It made the party
Fantastic friendly affordable service I've used these guys several times over many years and have never let me down very knowledgeable an highly professional affordable friendly great service 10 ou t of 10 5 star every time
Very good service. Would recommend everyone.
We hired a package which was enough to have my nephew run a very successful disco for his cousin's 18th. Graham at Abracadabra is great. He delivers the equipment at the chosen venue and sets it all up then returns at the end of the night to dismantle/collect. Great service, peace of mind. We have hired from him 3 times now and every time everything's been great and in perfect working order
Excellent, prompt and efficient service from a very professional and accommodating company.
excellent service that more than met our needs, and for a really good price. Much to our surprise Graeme didn't just set up all the PA but stayed on to help with the sound check. We'd definitely use abracadabra for our next gig.
Fantastic service. Good communication prior to party and very prompt to deliver. Had a thoroughly psychedelic party where the lights worked well with the sound and the surf simulator!
Hired white led backdrop for a wedding got it home for practise run on elevating it to find I had wrong poles... However one call and it it was sorted the gentleman come out late at night to meet me with correct fixings. Excellent service.... Thank you.... I will be using this company again for future hires and would always recommend ????????????
Very good and professional and reliable. Absolutely over the moon with the service totally recommended.
All ran smoothly, delivered and collected promptly and made a lovely effect for the annual moorers party. Thank you
Great service, great prices, happy to recommended
Abracadabra Sound & Light are fantastic, they make our Academy look fantastic for our special events. Would highly recommend very reasonably priced too.
Pat tested my equipment 1st class service.
Abracadabra Sound & Light Services is rated 4.90 based on 77 reviews