Abracadabra Sound & Light Services Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Abracadabra Sound & Light Services

About Abracadabra Sound & Light Services: DJ Equipment Hire and professional mobile discos.
Event productions and services.

314 Nelson RoadWhitton

How would you rate Abracadabra Sound & Light Services ?

"Great service, on time , helpful and great kit... our Dj was very pleased!"
"I have known Graeme for around 20 years now. He is thoroughly professional and timely with his equipment set up and de-rig. He updates his equipment regularly and it is always in good condition. He also DJ's and will work to a playlist if need be, but you can rely on him to get the party started without any problem. He is very well versed in getting everyone on the dance floor and cutting some rug, with over 30 years experience."
"Great service and a real nice piece of equipment hired. Very professional."
"Graham was our saviour! Last minute was no problem for him, obliging, helpful advice and lovely to deal with. Thank you!"
"Your van driver is the worst I have seen. He pulled out in front of one car and then me. Very dangerous and although both cars tooted he still carried on. Not a good representative for you"
"Really prompt and efficient service. Provided everything we needed for a great party. Thank you."
"Made sure we ordered the right equipment for the event, delivered, set up and collected in a timely and courteous manner. Would recommend Abracadabra."
"Our big day! My husband and I were really happy with the service Graeme provided, he was very professional but still made sure we had that personal touch, our guests loved him! The sound quality was amazing and nothing was too much trouble. From the lighting to all the requests, the first dance and the cutting of the cake Graeme kept our night running smoothly. So a big thank you from us all we had a fantastic night and it was a plesure to have you at our special day! He also made it snow the photos looked amazing. I personally would highly recommend this lovely man to anyone who wants the perfect occasion."
"All equipment worked easy and very well, l asked for advice and my enquiry was answered , politely and correctly"
"Excellent Service"
"I was given the number for Graeme with a very last minute requirement. The name sums up the service I received. Magic. Pure magic. I shall be in touch again."
"Very happy with the service , install and pack up at 1am! , great sound system and lighting.. I would highly recommend , many thanks Graeme"
"I always use Graeme at Abracadabra for lights, his equipment is always in good condition and well looked after and he is super easy and a gent to work with. Pete"
"Excellent music with great attention to detail which made sure everyone had a great time"
"Very helpful and punctual with delivery and collection..would definitely recommend and use their services again."
"Great equipment and service. Lots of dancing by all guests says it all!"
"It was a real pleasure to meet you Graham, and thanks so much for providing and setting up the PA on Lodestar. The sound was really great, and your patience explaining everything to me was much appreciated. It was a great night, and the live sound of our band was fantastic. Thank you from Mad Stick Dog (Grenville the fiddle player)"
"Excellent communication and value. Excellent all round. Thank Graham, great kit and we had an amazing night."
"Great service. On time and lights made the party"
"Graham very kindly came and set up the karaoke for us which was super simple to use. Everyone had a fantastic time and the karaoke made the night complete. Would highly recommend."
Abracadabra Sound & Light Services is rated 4.87 based on 53 reviews