Abracadabra Sound & Light Services Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Abracadabra Sound & Light Services

About Abracadabra Sound & Light Services: DJ Equipment Hire and professional mobile discos.
Event productions and services.

314 Nelson RoadWhitton

How would you rate Abracadabra Sound & Light Services ?

Martin Conway
Verified Buyer
"All equipment worked easy and very well, l asked for advice and my enquiry was answered , politely and correctly"
Avtar Tethy
"Excellent Service"
Neal Evans
Verified Buyer
"I was given the number for Graeme with a very last minute requirement. The name sums up the service I received. Magic. Pure magic. I shall be in touch again."
Phil Mulholland
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the service , install and pack up at 1am! , great sound system and lighting.. I would highly recommend , many thanks Graeme"
Peter Giles
Verified Buyer
"I always use Graeme at Abracadabra for lights, his equipment is always in good condition and well looked after and he is super easy and a gent to work with. Pete"
Alex Juriansz
Verified Buyer
"Excellent music with great attention to detail which made sure everyone had a great time"
"Very helpful and punctual with delivery and collection..would definitely recommend and use their services again."
Kristina Ericsson-Richards
Verified Buyer
"Great equipment and service. Lots of dancing by all guests says it all!"
Grenville Horner
Verified Buyer
"It was a real pleasure to meet you Graham, and thanks so much for providing and setting up the PA on Lodestar. The sound was really great, and your patience explaining everything to me was much appreciated. It was a great night, and the live sound of our band was fantastic. Thank you from Mad Stick Dog (Grenville the fiddle player)"
Janey Welbourn
Verified Buyer
"Excellent communication and value. Excellent all round. Thank Graham, great kit and we had an amazing night."
Jennifer Barker
Verified Buyer
"Great service. On time and lights made the party"
Christina Protts
Verified Buyer
"Graham very kindly came and set up the karaoke for us which was super simple to use. Everyone had a fantastic time and the karaoke made the night complete. Would highly recommend."
Daniel Charlwood
Verified Buyer
"Excellent price and a very convenient drop off and pick up times. Equipment was easy to set up and use."
Glen Cammack
Verified Buyer
"So impressed. Professional service throughout supplied everything we required and I didn't even realise he was in the building. The Room looked fantastic. The LED dancefloor and dry ice had all our guess spellbound with a fantastic effect. It was a big surprise for my wife she felt she was dancing on the clouds. Top job Graeme you are a legend keep up the good work 5⭐️"
Rachel Perrett
Verified Buyer
"Abracadabra have good prices and offer an amazing service. I have always had a very quick response to any queries and on the day of the event they turned up on time and were very speedy in getting all the equipment set up. I will definitely be using them again."
"We had a show at the live room in twickenham stadium recently as anyone will know running live shows with bands is extremely taxing there is so much to do, well abracadabra took off so much pressure providing a fantastic light show, delivering and picking up. Next show we do in August they are defo booked"
Alice Mottram
Verified Buyer
"Great service and communication. Graeme arrived promptly with no fuss. All the equipment worked great for the party - thanks!"
Mr John Collins
"Excellent price and service!!"
Maria Bateman
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, and quick tuition, would definitely use your services again. Thank you. Maria Batman Sky Sports"
"Excellent service"