Aberdeen International Airport Reviews

Read Aberdeen International Airport Reviews

+44 (0)844 481 6666

Dyce, Aberdeen AB21 7DU

Tell us how Aberdeen International Airport made you happy
Aberdeen Airport is sorley lacking. I arrived on the BA Flight on Sat 2nd Jan, evening from Heathrow. No staff in attendance. After collecting luggage went out for Taxi as most on flight did also, Not one Taxi in sight. Now the Taxi waiting tunnel is full & 20 mins later still not a Taxi in sight. I called Rainbow Taxi & my car arrived in 2 mins. As I walked up to the Upper level to get in my taxi & leave, there was still no Taxis arrived to pick up passengers & on a Freezing night. Total disgrace. Aberdeen never get it right! M
£3 to drop of friends, day light robbery, i would advise everyone to go to the free bus at the long stay carpark.
When one pay 74 £ for 25 hours it’s not acceptable,it’s robbery- do not use it
Parked the car at the Long Stay Car Park for 1 day + 5 hours, admittedly without pre-booking. Utterly gob smacked when I was charged £50 !!! Also noticed that the Drop Off Charge has been increased to £3. Also been on the receiving end of some rather aggressive Police 'attitude' when you try and park up elsewhere to minimise the time/cost in the Drop Off Area. These prices are an absolute disgrace ....
An absolute rip off. Customer service pathetic. Extortionate prices. Corporate greed at its most extreme.
booked for 2 weeks online cost 78 pounds 99pence was asked if I would pay 4 pounds extra for priority parking which I agreed paying total 82 pounds 99pence I asked how to get there and they told me it was sign posted and was across from the main terminal entrance was from 14 October to 29 October I parked right under the priority sighn in car park on return barrier would not let me out iwas told I had to payanother 37 pounds before they would let me out receipt 096735
Booked P&D parking for 2weeks at a reasonable £76 then on way our barrier wouldn’t raise as we had to pay a further £180, apparently we were in the long stay car park which is where the post code took us too, we did get our money refunded though but I won’t use them again. We also had to phone the bus three times and it took 30 mins to arrive 😡
Expensive car short stay car park. You better off taking a taxi if you are planning to be away for more than 24 hours. £36 for 24 hours.
Location excellent. Astounded by the cost of £36 for picking someone up at airport - only needed 20mins in area. You can park at official Heathrow equivalent for a third of the price of Aberdeen. Feels like a rip off and something should be done about this
Easy to book on line. I have a disabled badge and asked at booth where to park,followed the instructions.On return was told I owed £189 as I had parked in premium parking. I explained I just followed instructions but they still charged me £5 extra and said I was at fault.I said they need to make it clearer where disabled parking is.
Great service / transfer Good short distance to airport
Very easy system when booked on line
Service was excellent, smooth entry and exit without hassle. Will use it again.
Lovely airport with just enough shops and bars etc... easy to navigate and parking very clear and easy to find.
Easy access to the airport. 10 min walk or there is a bus thats on a constant loop so you are not left waiting.
Safe and secure parking space and close to the airport for a quick getaway after the flight.
Hate the long walk to baggage reclaim and then the haul back to the exit. Otherwise, there seem to be more shops and restaurants than before which is good. Love the advance long stay car park booking, and how well it works.
Lay out of new Departures and security much improved. Car Park charges too expensive .
New bar in departures are better than the previous ones.
Don't use this car park. Charges still apply at high rates of flight delayed or late flights as short stay car park rate then applied. Customer service poor. Will not be back.
Aberdeen International Airport is rated 4.19 based on 2,935 reviews