Aberdeen International Airport Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Aberdeen International Airport

Tell us how Aberdeen International Airport made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"All went according to plan so happy with service. Thanks."
"Used this airport quite often very efficiently run and great people ❤️"
"Whilst booking in advance online was an easy process and cost effective, our flight was delayed and it cost us £35 to get our car out of the car park. To compare, we had a similar issue arriving into Edinburgh airport last year and there was no additional charge. Bahumbug Aberdeen airport!"
"Hi. Would like to say a massive thank you to Chris who was on duty at the carpark on Sunday evening. He massively helped me get into my locked car and get on the road. If you can give this guy a bonus please do."
"Easy to use website, excellent value for parking close to the airport - especially when I found a discount voucher; and easy to get to now the AWPR bypass has been built!"
"Found it no problem, also having booked the Premium level I found a good and large space for my car, no damage sustained. Exit from the car park was slick,"
"The parking charges for the short stay car park for stays not extending over a Saturday night are a disgraceful rip off."
"Much better use of space now."
"Good, easy to find, use & convenient to terminal. Felt safe & that vehicle was secure as well. Thanks!"
"Secure Car Park was great. Wide spaces, so worry about your car being dented. Almost at the door, so hardly any distance to walk. Great experience and would certainly use it again."
"Parking system was easy to use and plenty of spaces available"
"All well apart for time getting through passport control"
"Whilst short stay is very convenient over the past few years the price has soared, indeed there was occasions the car park was nearly at capacity now its never busy and I never need to park in the open and it’s all down to cost! I park at Edinburgh for a fraction sadly Aberdeen short stay has priced itself out of the market! £50 for just over 24 hrs booked four days in advance!"
"No hassle and cheap"
"Great price with so much convenience being right at the front door of the terminal."
"I booked the short stay car park and was a little nervous that it would work to recognise my car reg, but it was like clockwork. The ticket machine printed my ticket with reg on it even though I was 15 mins early and on the way out I didn't even have to use my ticket as the barrier lifted automatically as I approached. Very efficient service."
"Hassle free parking right next to airport entrance- will use again"
"Very easy to use and bus was very quick and easy to contact"
"Very impressed with the new improvements within the terminal building. The airport parking was ideal and only 2 min walk to check in desk"
Aberdeen International Airport is rated 4.20 based on 2,734 reviews