Aberdeen International Airport Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Aberdeen International Airport

How would you rate Aberdeen International Airport ?

"Missed short term car park lane and entered drop off area. Didnt have coins to get out so waited there 20 mins to pick up. Cost £10 !"
"Straight forward no hassle parking. Used many times so convenient."
"I have used car park twice in past 2 mths , both times my booking not been found , I had changed my car but had updated my bookings my email. On my last visit I was told where to park by assistance on receiving ticket , then when I arrived back from Norway I had to pay extra £8 as I had parked in wrong bay. On booking I had added Priority Security, which I assumed was for airport but on first visit I didn’t have it then on second visit I was told it was for the parking which again was not the case . All very stressful and not a pleasant experience I’m afraid to say ."
"Easy to use and secure parking"
"The number plate reader read my plate incorrectly on entry which meant a whole lot of hassle on exit. I thought these things were foolproof? There is nothing unusual about my number plate."
"The airport is brilliant, shops and lounges conveniently placed. Nice and quite spaces available. Only downside is signage for the various parking options - not easy to navigate to the right one, leading to a “drive through” of the drop off area and a consequent 2 pound charge."
"Improvements are continuing, especially in departures and security. However domestic arrivals still involved an immense walk to baggage collection. Please improve. On this. You have some way to go."
"The service is very good, I used the short stay car park and I had a good experience. Definitely recommend it. Downside of it is the price, if you book last minute it is very expensive; acceptable price if you book a couple of week ahead."
"Excellent service, bus was waiting as we parked our car and was there within 5 mins on our return."
"the airport car parking booking went very well"
"Clear signs and easy to park. Very close to terminal."
"Still a bit chaotic as we had to wait 35 minutes for an attended to check us in at the desk!! Also some of the girls have a terrible attitude that need to be worked on. People are going on vacation/business trips and it’s not their fault if the checknin attendant has had a bad day. This is an area that needs management attention ASAP!"
"Apart from our flights being delayed we had a pleasant experience at Aberdeen International Airport"
"Great to be able to park do close to terminal in a secure area. Got a shock when exiting ad machine requested parking fee due was £634. I had prepaid so knew something wrong but hit attendant very helpful and resolved very quickly. This is not the first time I have heard this happening to personnel leaving this parking area, hopefully company can investigate and rectify. Would recommend anyone to use this facility well worth the extra cost with peace of mind when away on vacation Thank you"
"Only problem is having to walk across Tarmac to board plane, We did this coming back from Stavanger on Sunday in the pouring rain!!!!!! Especially when the airport has facility to have cover equipment sitting there not getting used The aircraft steps were dangerously slippy and we had young children with us"
"easy and accessible"
"Closest to airport. Well lit and good size parking bays."
"Stress free start and finish to holiday. Easy to find following sat nav. Long stay car park was ideal- Courtesy bus to terminal was easily accessible. Only issue was the luggage rack on the courtesy bus, nowhere near enough room for cases compared to the number of seats and too high up for heavy cases! Airport itself was clean with all amenities open early in morning. Will definitely fly from here again."
"A number of disabled of spaces in the open area, but none within the multi storey covered area which would be suitable to avoid getting wet when having to spend extra time, sorting out wheelchairs etc."
"The company attention to detail was noticed. I would not look any where else to park when flying from Aberdeen."
Aberdeen International Airport is rated 4.21 based on 2,627 reviews