Aberdeen International Airport Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Aberdeen International Airport

Tell us how Aberdeen International Airport made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Location excellent. Astounded by the cost of £36 for picking someone up at airport - only needed 20mins in area. You can park at official Heathrow equivalent for a third of the price of Aberdeen. Feels like a rip off and something should be done about this"
"Easy to book on line. I have a disabled badge and asked at booth where to park,followed the instructions.On return was told I owed £189 as I had parked in premium parking. I explained I just followed instructions but they still charged me £5 extra and said I was at fault.I said they need to make it clearer where disabled parking is."
"Great service / transfer Good short distance to airport"
"Very easy system when booked on line"
"Service was excellent, smooth entry and exit without hassle. Will use it again."
"Lovely airport with just enough shops and bars etc... easy to navigate and parking very clear and easy to find."
"Easy access to the airport. 10 min walk or there is a bus thats on a constant loop so you are not left waiting."
"Safe and secure parking space and close to the airport for a quick getaway after the flight."
"Hate the long walk to baggage reclaim and then the haul back to the exit. Otherwise, there seem to be more shops and restaurants than before which is good. Love the advance long stay car park booking, and how well it works."
"Lay out of new Departures and security much improved. Car Park charges too expensive ."
"New bar in departures are better than the previous ones."
"Don't use this car park. Charges still apply at high rates of flight delayed or late flights as short stay car park rate then applied. Customer service poor. Will not be back."
"Easy to book online Drive up Take a ticket Find a space On arrival back the barrier lifted automatically Definitely use again"
"Parking expensive, going through security takes forever, apart from that its great"
"Great cheap deal in the long stay car park booked by advance payment. Only challenge was getting out, ticket didn’t read on exit. Sorted through the intercom and doesn’t take away from parking for 16 days cheaper than taxi and more convenient"
"Excellent service. Only a few minutes to wait for a free shuttle down to the terminal"
"Great apart from I was going to get charged an extra 35 pounds I bked my leaving time I had accidentally pushed 4 am instead of 4 pm they did let me off though !"
"We arrived at the airport to be told that our flight route was no longer operating. We removed our car within an hour. I contacted Aberdeen International Airport to ask about a refund. They responded to ask for my flight details to look into it. I provided those details but have heard nothing in return. I await a response and a full refund if possible."
"Park and depart parking was good price and efficient. No delay waiting for pick up to and from airport."
"Absolutely Brilliant. Will use again"
Aberdeen International Airport is rated 4.20 based on 2,927 reviews