Abdabs Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Abdabs Furniture
Read Abdabs Furniture Reviews

customerservice@abdabsfurniture.co.uk

Tell us how Abdabs Furniture made you happy
Ordered in May promised end of July, NO!! then definetly early September now maybe mid October, they are a joke, never again. Next time DFS made in Britain
Initially very pleased (despite mix up with boxes on original delivery) until the runners on the drawers broke away after very light use. Made numerous attempts to contact over last 2+ months and only received one weak apology with no commitment to action or replace. Such a shame.
Thank you for your review. Unfortunately, as advised in emails to the customer, we did experience some delays with getting replacement parts out to customers due to production delays caused by COVID. As soon as the parts came back into stock, they were despatched. These issues have now been resolved and customers now have the pars.
!! AVOID !! AVOID !! Ordered 2 x nightstands on 24th march suppose to be delivered within 7 to 10 days, got email not in stock over a month gone NO reply my emails call many times no answer no refund or recieved goods finally after a month have to get involved credit card provider to get refund
AVOID !!!!!! Send me broken items and waiting four month witout any answer
Unfortunately, we can't organise the exchange for the customer at the moment as the item hasn't come back into stock, the delay has been caused by the manufacturing issues due to Covid. The customer has been offered to return the item for a refund or to wait for the exchange.
If i could of given 0 Stars I would have. Let me give you an honest and completely truthful (I can back this up with emails and photos) account of my experience with this company. I order a bookcase from this company in Feb. I am a shop fitter and have been for the last 15 years, so I have assembled hundreds of items that are similar to this. On assembling the bookcase it completely fell to pieces. Either the wood was faulty and not strong enough or the cam bolts were not strong enough to hold the weight. I messaged the company to explain the issues i had. They initially replied to my email saying "We won't send a replacement until we have spoken to the manufacturer to make sure there isn't a fault" So i patiently waited for a week. I didn't hear back from them, giving them the benefit of the doubt i sent a further 2 emails before i opened a PayPal dispute against the company. I still emailed the company throughout the claim explaining I wanted to resolve the issue amicably....my emails were still ignored, yet they managed to respond to PayPal! PayPal initially awarded it in the sellers favour until I called them. The seller had lied to PayPal about what happened! PayPal then reopened the case against them. This company then quickly got in touch saying they had ordered me replacements for the faulty parts. Great I thought! Finally we are getting somewhere......wrong! I asked the company if they had been ordered and they claim "We ordered them, but then because of the PayPal claim they were put on hold!!" This company knew about the PayPal claim weeks ago when I initially made it. So why email me asking what parts I needed replacing then saying "It's on hold because of the PayPal claim? This company expect me to spend £70 in courier fees to return the £83 damaged book case to them? So if I can save just 1 poor customer being taken advantage in the same way I have then it will be worth it. Like many others in the current climate work has been scarce and I have a 20 month old daughter to look after, now I am £83 out of pocket and I am going to have to find some more money from somewhere to buy a bookcase that actually works. Honestly guys avoid at all costs instead of risking being out of pocket like me and my family are.
Shocking! Item delivered damaged, i wrote, had Automated responses confirming they will contact me numerous times. I called, left messages with no responses. Email their customer complaints direct and ignored. Left with damaged furniture and over £200 out of pocket. AVOID this site if you don’t not wish to be ROBBED!!
We ordered a dining set (table with four chairs). Three of the four chairs wobble and the table is very flimsy and also wobbles despite being taken a part and reassembled incase we’d missed something first time round. I have been awaiting a reply to resolve this since the start of November, four months later and still no reply. I appreciate things are difficult with covid, but since emailing they have updated social media posts and sent out automatic replies saying they’ll respond in two days. If I don’t hear from them very soon then I’ll have no choice but to take this further.
After I purchased my item I was informed it was out of stock
AVOID THIS COMPANY! I purchased 2 shoe cabinets from this company in October 2020. When the products arrived, and I assembled them, I noticed that they had sent me the wrong products, (a cheaper and smaller version of the ones I had ordered and paid for). There is no way of contacting the company, other than email, so I emailed them explaining the situation and requesting an exchange. It takes days, sometimes up to 10 days, to get any kind of response from the company, and it is only ever via email, and sometimes is only an automated response. After over 30 emails sent back and forth over a period of over 3 months, I have finally managed to receive a refund. I was initially promised an exchange, and had to go through a long drawn out saga of disassembling the incorrect products, packaging them and sending them back. But then without any notice, and after having received the returned products, the company told me they were unable to fulfill replacements, so I am now having to try and source the cabinets from elsewhere. There was a telephone number listed on the returns label, which I tried calling several times to try and speak to someone, but every time my call was unanswered. It is impossible to get an immediate response from this company, so avoid them, unless you enjoy dragged out email conversations to resolve any kind of issue!
AVOID THIS COMPANY ,FRAUD!!! SEND BROKEN ITEM
DO NOT USE!! I am still waiting to hear back from Abdabs furniture without success. I have tried their facebook page also. I ordered a shoe rack which was due to be delivered by 29th December at the latest. This was confirmed in email correspondence when I queried why it had not yet been delivered. I have still not received my order and now cannot get hold of anyone to find out what has happened to it. I have replied to the same email address as the one they have replied to before numerous times without success. Extremely poor customer service.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay with our reply. This was due to the Christmas shutdown. Unfortunately, no delivery can be guaranteed, this is the same for all couriers and delivery companies. Very occasionally deliveries go outside of the estimate of the delivery window given on the items product page and in customers order confirmation emails, Delays with deliveries can be caused due to factors outside of ours or the courier's control. We always work to rectify issues as quickly as possible.
So after replacing my order on 11th November and receiving 2 faulty tables, they were finally collected last week. My refund?? Who knows when that will be. As usual no email communication and me having to chase several times to get any kind of response. Would expect nothing less from this absolute s**t show of a company!!!
Had a faulty table delivered. Contacted customer services, they replied quickly saying they would send another. Second one was even more damaged than the first. Now trying to get hold of them is impossible. I have 2 huge boxes weighing 40kg each propped up in my hallway, causing a hazard to my family particularly my 4year old. No refund no collection of faulty goods and no responses. Service and products are absolutely rubbish. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!
Abdabs has underperformed at every step of the way. Ordered two pieces of furniture. First one was MONTHS late because they are a drop-shipper who advertises products they don’t actually stock, and in this case was not even due for release for two months after they took my money. Their courier NEVER bothers to notify delivery DAYS let alone time range, and the packaging damaged my floor. Second item arrived in 2 days, was damaged, and it’s now almost 5 weeks since I followed their parts replacement procedure, and still no parts. Promised that they MIGHT arrived in another week or so, but given their ineptitude, I’m not hopeful. At every step *I* have to do the chasing. They’re very polite, but that’s not enough. Was offered a refund IF I hadn’t attempted to assemble the furniture. How would I know it was damaged until I reached that stage? The furniture assembly is poorly designed and the doors don't hang right even after adjustment, but looks great and is well-priced, but I would gladly pay more not to go through this aggravation.
I still have not received this item
We are sorry to hear that you haven't received the item yet. Your order was despatched with the courier over two weeks ago. A member of our team will look into what has gone wrong and despatch a replacement item if necessary. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience that this may have caused you.
I purchased a bed 5 days ago , no contact , no delivery advice , nothing ??
Money taken 2 e-mails sent to find out the status of delivery still no reply and no delivery .. Trying to find out a phone number so i can ring can some one please help me out
From the start just really bad customer service, I was not kept up to date with the delivery I had no idea when to expect the order. When the order arrived all the boxes were damaged. I requested for a refund and collection. They requested for photographs of the damage which i sent, now I guess it will be a long drawn out process.
Thank you for your review. Tracking information was sent on despatch of your order. Occasionally couriers will attempt delivery without booking in and leave a card if nobody is home. We are extremely sorry that the order arrived with damage. When a return and refund is requested it does take longer than when an exchange or replacement parts are requested. The claim needs to be checked with the courier and then the collection booked in. We aim to process return and refund requests within 10 working days.
Poor customer service and very slow delivery! Received an email with the tracking number once my order was dispatched. Tracking number was not showing any tracking details at all. During the week sent couple of emails with request to provide any information where my order is and when I can expect it. Have not received response at all. Only once I opened disput on PayPal that order has not been received. 15 minutes later received an email with a new tracking number. Order arrived in 17 days since placed my order. Bad experience!
Unfortunately, some items currently have a longer delivery lead time than normal. Extended delivery lead times are clearly stated on the items product page and in customer order confirmation emails. This order was for a product with a delivery lead time of within 20 working days. We missed one email from the customer notifying us that the tracking wasn't working. We are looking at our system to ensure that we don't miss any customer emails in the future. We are sorry that our customer service didn't meet our high standards this time.
We ordered the Brooklyn wine rack from you more than a month ago and items came completely bent and the metal bits got scratched and damaged. We tried to contact the customer service dept to request a replacement but so far haven’t heard anything from you. There is no phone number to contact either which is rather worrying. Are you going to send us the replacements we need or refund us the money so we can choose a different company with better services?
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry you have an extended wait for the parts. This is due to us and the supplier of the item being out of stock of the parts. As advised you may return the item in its original condition for a full refund or wait for the parts to come back into stock. We are sorry that we are unable to resolve the issue any sooner for you.
Abdabs Furniture is rated 4.26 based on 332 reviews