Abdabs Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Abdabs Furniture
Read Abdabs Furniture Reviews

customerservice@abdabsfurniture.co.uk

Tell us how Abdabs Furniture made you happy
Ordered in May promised end of July, NO!! then definetly early September now maybe mid October, they are a joke, never again. Next time DFS made in Britain
Your website was very easy to use. You kept in touch with me about my order and told me when it was arriving. And I absolutely loved my shoe storage I even managed to put it together myself perfect thank you . 👍😀
Abdabs Furniture 5 star review on 16th June 2021
Thank you for the lovely review. We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying the Devon three-tier shoe cabinet. It looks stunning in your home.
The bookcase was good but the delivery not so. I received no notification as to the day it was being delivered, let alone a time window. Fortunately I was in. The men brought it into my house without wearing masks and asked me to sign for it with their pen, touched no doubt by many. This was not a covid secure delivery. Most companies do not require a signature during the current health crisis. They take a photo of the goods delivered as proof.
Good fast service
very prompt service, easy to assemble dressing table , would definitely use again
I was worried after reading all the bad reviews however fast delivery and no damage on the bed.. the only reason I gave a 4 and not a five is because the wood has a lot of knots in it which I don’t like however the bed is a good quality and seems sturdy
Initially very pleased (despite mix up with boxes on original delivery) until the runners on the drawers broke away after very light use. Made numerous attempts to contact over last 2+ months and only received one weak apology with no commitment to action or replace. Such a shame.
Thank you for your review. Unfortunately, as advised in emails to the customer, we did experience some delays with getting replacement parts out to customers due to production delays caused by COVID. As soon as the parts came back into stock, they were despatched. These issues have now been resolved and customers now have the pars.
Fast quick service and delivery. Items as described. Highly recommend.
!! AVOID !! AVOID !! Ordered 2 x nightstands on 24th march suppose to be delivered within 7 to 10 days, got email not in stock over a month gone NO reply my emails call many times no answer no refund or recieved goods finally after a month have to get involved credit card provider to get refund
AVOID !!!!!! Send me broken items and waiting four month witout any answer
Unfortunately, we can't organise the exchange for the customer at the moment as the item hasn't come back into stock, the delay has been caused by the manufacturing issues due to Covid. The customer has been offered to return the item for a refund or to wait for the exchange.
Excellent serv8ce quality product
If i could of given 0 Stars I would have. Let me give you an honest and completely truthful (I can back this up with emails and photos) account of my experience with this company. I order a bookcase from this company in Feb. I am a shop fitter and have been for the last 15 years, so I have assembled hundreds of items that are similar to this. On assembling the bookcase it completely fell to pieces. Either the wood was faulty and not strong enough or the cam bolts were not strong enough to hold the weight. I messaged the company to explain the issues i had. They initially replied to my email saying "We won't send a replacement until we have spoken to the manufacturer to make sure there isn't a fault" So i patiently waited for a week. I didn't hear back from them, giving them the benefit of the doubt i sent a further 2 emails before i opened a PayPal dispute against the company. I still emailed the company throughout the claim explaining I wanted to resolve the issue amicably....my emails were still ignored, yet they managed to respond to PayPal! PayPal initially awarded it in the sellers favour until I called them. The seller had lied to PayPal about what happened! PayPal then reopened the case against them. This company then quickly got in touch saying they had ordered me replacements for the faulty parts. Great I thought! Finally we are getting somewhere......wrong! I asked the company if they had been ordered and they claim "We ordered them, but then because of the PayPal claim they were put on hold!!" This company knew about the PayPal claim weeks ago when I initially made it. So why email me asking what parts I needed replacing then saying "It's on hold because of the PayPal claim? This company expect me to spend £70 in courier fees to return the £83 damaged book case to them? So if I can save just 1 poor customer being taken advantage in the same way I have then it will be worth it. Like many others in the current climate work has been scarce and I have a 20 month old daughter to look after, now I am £83 out of pocket and I am going to have to find some more money from somewhere to buy a bookcase that actually works. Honestly guys avoid at all costs instead of risking being out of pocket like me and my family are.
Second time I've used them. Next day delivery for free and and items in perfect condition. Totally recommend and best of all best prices
Brought 2 Chest of drawers from this furniture store, they look great! However on opening the packaging I found many of the panels had chips, one of which was huge! (See photos) These were not as a result of the delivery as the packaging was intact and looked in good condition, it looks like lack of quality control on the part of the manufacturer. I was forced to have to use white wood filler to fill in the areas where the veneer was missing as I needed the drawers ASAP. Bit disappointed as I paid over £360 all together and ended up having to pay for other products to try and fix the furniture.
We are sorry to hear that your order arrived with damage. Very occasionally items arrive with transit damage. When items arrive with damage we ask for photographs and the part numbers of the parts with damage. Replacement parts are then sent out to the customer. If you require replacement parts please email us. A member of our team will be happy to help you.
Shocking! Item delivered damaged, i wrote, had Automated responses confirming they will contact me numerous times. I called, left messages with no responses. Email their customer complaints direct and ignored. Left with damaged furniture and over £200 out of pocket. AVOID this site if you don’t not wish to be ROBBED!!
Delivery excellent, I was texted with a 2hour window on day of delivery, friendly helpful driver. The pantry was just perfect, lovely quality, looks more expensive than it was. Did take 2 people 2 hours to build but worth it! Very happy with purchase.
Bookcase arrived on time, no parts missing, all good.
Really good quality for the price and easy to assemble
I needed 2 single beds but was very reluctant to order online from a company that I didn’t have any prior experience with. After weeks of procrastination I bit the bullet but I only ordered one at a time, just in case I was unhappy with the quality. I needn’t have worried. Delivery was brisk and the beds are very nice, solid and not in the least bit ‘cheap’ looking. My 18 year old son put them together for me with no difficulty and my younger daughter are absolutely delighted with their smart beds.
Great product, but arrived damaged. Not their fault of course the box was very badly damaged. Communication a little slow around getting replacements etc but they turned up no problem. In the end happy with the product especially for the price I paid.
Abdabs Furniture is rated 4.26 based on 332 reviews