Abdabs Furniture Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Abdabs Furniture

How would you rate Abdabs Furniture?

Verified Buyer

excellent value for money quick delivery
Verified Buyer

Great furniture arrived very quickly. Thank you
M Delyse Hawes
Verified Buyer

The furniture arrived well packed and was as described on the website.
J O'Connor
Verified Reviewer

This is the worst experience I have ever had of purchasing online! I ordered a wardrobe which took four weeks to deliver and arrived broken and chipped in all corners. I emailed and asked for new parts which didn't arrive for another six weeks and they were delivered chipped and broken! This was in May and June and I am still to this day trying to have the damaged goods collected and my refund given. I would never ever purchase from this company again!
We are extremely sorry for the experience you have had with the purchase of the Angel wardrobe from us. The item ordered was a special order item that takes four weeks for delivery as advertised. Unfortunately the replacement parts arrived with damage which is a very usual occurrence. Even though the upmost care is taken items can suffer transit damage. Our chosen courier has tried to collect the item 10 times on the last occasion they have the status as nothing to collect. This matter is currently being looked into by us.
A Chapman
Verified Buyer

I ordered this piece of furniture from Abdabs as it was £20 cheaper than another supplier, however, I wished I had paid the extra for reasons I am about to mention..

I received a text confirming the order and it would be delivered on Monday 26th June. I waited in all day and no delivery or call to say why?
I rang Abdabs to ask where it was, they said it was out for delivery.

I rang DX and spoke to a lady with a very bad attitude, who said they had been and taken a photo of our house number..no knock on the door?? Ridiculous.
I asked her if he can ring half an hour before delivering on the new day set, she took my number. I got home from work and he had been again and actually posted a card, no phone call!
He came the third day and by luck my mum was here, but again no phone call.?!

My step dad unpacked it to put up and three of the panels were split and he's had to practically glue half the thing together.

Needless to say Abdabs will not be getting my business again or recommendations.
M Gorham
Verified Buyer

Not only did I find the item I was looking for at the best price I could find but it was delivered in double quick time at no extra cost. Definitely first class service . Goods were easy to assemble and of good quality. Highly recommended.
G Flint
Verified Buyer

Looks good easy to put together
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery, excellent value for money. Would recommend
C Sewell
Verified Buyer

best price mattress on web well pleased with ease of purchase and delivery
S Loukes
Verified Buyer

was exactly as discribed it looks brill only thing was the instructions was very clear
P Amor
Verified Buyer

Good value for money....fast delivery....well packed
A Cannon
Verified Buyer

Good quality great value for money only let down by cheap screws in the fixing pack.
D White
Verified Buyer

The tv unit is great! But were given the wrong piece for the draws and they don't open. Which means we would need to go back to step one to replace
We are sorry to hear that you have experienced a problem during assembly of the TV unit. Any replacement parts for the TV unit that you require can be sent to you. We haven't had any other reported problems with the TV unit. This will be looked into by a member of our team.
J Imrie
Mrs J Khanom
Verified Buyer

Delivery was made within a good time, with updates provided. Lovely quality product for the price and suits my purpose very well
Thank you for the lovely review. We hope you enjoy your new bookcase for many years to come.
Miss S Springs
Verified Buyer

It is a long time since I've received as good a service as I did here. I ordered on a Friday and it was delivered on Monday, communication was fantastic, product is great quality, what more do you need !! Would definately recommend and will definately use again, Thank you
Thank you for the lovely review. We hope you enjoy using your new wardrobe for many years to come
Mrs J Winterford

easy to make a purchase
quick delivery
and a lovely piece of furniture
I'm very happy
Mrs J Shipp
Verified Buyer

Am very pleased with the chairs. Brother in law said they were relatively easy to put together.
Mrs S Cartwright
Verified Buyer

Could have had more information reference the dimensions of the wooden pieces
Mr H Johnson
Verified Buyer

The order process was quick and easy with Abdabs. Pricing is competitive. I was provided with tracking information, and delivery was a day later than expected, but the item was intact. The quality of the chest of drawers I ordered was excellent and all pieces were included. I would definitely order from Abdabs again.
Abdabs Furniture is rated 4.56 based on 107 reviews