Abdabs Furniture Reviews

Based on 348 reviews
Read Abdabs Furniture Reviews

customerservice@abdabsfurniture.co.uk

Tell us how Abdabs Furniture made you happy
Very professional product perfect lovely to be informed when bein delivered Thank you very much
Absolutely shocking - DO NOT USE!! Made order on 17th March 22, got contacted on 21st March to say they’d advertised a wrong price so my order would be cancelled and money refunded. Only I haven’t received a refund. On closer look their terms & conditions state that “on unlikely occasion wrong price may be advertised” in which case blah blah.. sounds like a total scam to me. Best avoided. Customer service did not respond to my emails. Now I just need to get my money back. Any other company would honour the price advertised (it wasn’t cheap).
We are sorry that a pricing error occurred on the item you ordered. As this was a significant difference we had to cancel your order and refund your payment. Your refund was processed by us at the same time as the order cancellation. It depends on your relationship with your payment provider as to how long they take to release the funds back to you. Unfortunately, we are currently working in an environment with rapidly increasing costs and freight charges that are causing frequent price changes on our website. Very occasionally an item is missed during the update. Please accept our sincere apologies for any disappointment that this has caused you.
All furniture was dilivered in good time. The dilevery driver brought in in for me. I own a hotel so buy lots of furniture, bathrooms etc but no drivers normaly help bring stuff in so 10out of 10 for that. The furniture is what I always buy and It is lovely as usual but have never bought it from Abdabs before but would certanley use this compony again.
Speedy delivery, hood quality drawers. Only problem is thay although listed as gloss white they are slightly off white in colour so do not match desk they sit next to.
Abdabs Furniture 5 star review on 22nd February 2022
Great piece of furniture at the lowest price I could find and very quick delivery.
Due a delivery of my sons bed on Friday, it’s now Wednesday and still no bed. Please either refund or ensure delivery is made. Not good service at all
We are sorry that your delivery didn't go ahead as planned, unfortunately, no delivery can be guaranteed, very occasionally events can occur that can cause items to be lost or damaged by the courier during the delivery process. As advised a replacement bed frame was despatched to you and delivered within two days of being notified of the issue.
Very pleased with Urban chic bedside table. Delivery quick, item well packaged
Our bed settee came on the day specified looks very nice.very good service will use this company again
I purchased a mobel oak mirror and received prompt communications about my purchase. The delivery was swift and efficient. The mirror was perfect and just as I had imagined. Very pleased with this purchase and customer service, thank you.
Lovely piece of furniture, great that it's made from reclaimed wood. My only problem is it's slightly wobbly but can live with that.
Came with top cracked, was replaced but took another 4 weeks. As described quality poor but guess get what you pay for.
Thank you for the review, we are sorry that the May chest of three drawers arrived with a damaged top. Occasionally, if an item has gone out of stock it can take longer than usual to get parts to customers. The May range is an affordable furniture range. This furniture range comes with a 12-month product guarantee, if you still have any issues please get in touch.
It was very easy to use the site for our order. And there was a good choice of items. The delivery guys were helpful and friendly, and our item arrived on time.
Thank you for the lovely review.
Very good, ta & Up the Owls 🦉
Thank you for the review.
Love my table the look and quality is really good. Very happy with the quick delivery and whole process from start to finish.
Abdabs Furniture 5 star review on 7th October 2021
Thank you for the lovely review. The Aspen dining table looks stunning in your home.
Having taken £512 from my account on 17/09/21 and confirming delivery within 10 days, I had heard nothing so chased up with an email to to be told it would be with me on 5/10/21. Having taken the taken a day off work to be available, still no delivery. It is now 7/10/2021 and still no delivery or communication to say when it be delivered?
Dear Tracy, we are extremely sorry that your delivery didn't go ahead within the expected ten working days. We had confirmation from the delivery company that the order would be delivered to you on the agreed date to your work address as this is the delivery address you entered during checkout. Occasionally things go wrong. As soon as you informed us and you confirmed you still wanted to go ahead with your order we arranged for a replacement unit to be sent out using a priority delivery service.
Having taken £512 from my account on 17/09/21 assuring delivery within 10 days, i have now sent 2 emails to customer service with no response at all? Please can someone give me an update? Thank you tracy
Hi Tracy, Currently due to factors outside of the delivery companies control, a small number of orders have been impacted by slightly longer delivery lead times. At the time you placed your order we expected your delivery to take place within ten working days of the 20/09/2021. We are waiting to hear back from the delivery company to find out if your delivery is going ahead tomorrow. They do need confirmation from customers when they leave a message, otherwise, the delivery is taken off the route. Larger fully assembled items are sent out using specialist logistics companies as they are not suitable for despatch with standard couriers. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience the extended delivery time may have caused you.
Ordered in May promised end of July, NO!! then definetly early September now maybe mid October, they are a joke, never again. Next time DFS made in Britain
Hi there, if you have an outstanding order with us please get in touch via email by responding to your order confirmation email. We have been unable to find you on our system as you have your order ID on this review set to mid October and your name as anonymous. All of our customer orders placed in May have been completed. We are not taking preorders for items at the moment due to the current increase in costs in getting raw materials and goods into the U.K We have a very small number of customers with outstanding orders placed before the cut-off, these have been contacted with the new expected delivery date and been advised that if the wait is too long for them they may cancel their order for a full refund.
Your website was very easy to use. You kept in touch with me about my order and told me when it was arriving. And I absolutely loved my shoe storage I even managed to put it together myself perfect thank you . 👍😀
Abdabs Furniture 5 star review on 16th June 2021
Thank you for the lovely review. We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying the Devon three-tier shoe cabinet. It looks stunning in your home.
The bookcase was good but the delivery not so. I received no notification as to the day it was being delivered, let alone a time window. Fortunately I was in. The men brought it into my house without wearing masks and asked me to sign for it with their pen, touched no doubt by many. This was not a covid secure delivery. Most companies do not require a signature during the current health crisis. They take a photo of the goods delivered as proof.
Thank you for the feedback, notice of the delivery is normally emailed or text to the customer before the delivery day. For orders where the customer doesn't need to agree on the delivery date in advance with the delivery company, occasionally they will attempt delivery without notice. If nobody is available to accept the delivery a card will be left with details to rearrange the delivery. Your delivery was booked to the doorstep we are sorry to hear that the courier went inside your property to leave the flat-packed bookcase.
Good fast service