Abdabs Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Abdabs Furniture
Read Abdabs Furniture Reviews

customerservice@abdabsfurniture.co.uk

Tell us how Abdabs Furniture made you happy
AVOID !!!!!! Send me broken items and waiting four month witout any answer
Unfortunately, we can't organise the exchange for the customer at the moment as the item hasn't come back into stock, the delay has been caused by the manufacturing issues due to Covid. The customer has been offered to return the item for a refund or to wait for the exchange.
Excellent serv8ce quality product
If i could of given 0 Stars I would have. Let me give you an honest and completely truthful (I can back this up with emails and photos) account of my experience with this company. I order a bookcase from this company in Feb. I am a shop fitter and have been for the last 15 years, so I have assembled hundreds of items that are similar to this. On assembling the bookcase it completely fell to pieces. Either the wood was faulty and not strong enough or the cam bolts were not strong enough to hold the weight. I messaged the company to explain the issues i had. They initially replied to my email saying "We won't send a replacement until we have spoken to the manufacturer to make sure there isn't a fault" So i patiently waited for a week. I didn't hear back from them, giving them the benefit of the doubt i sent a further 2 emails before i opened a PayPal dispute against the company. I still emailed the company throughout the claim explaining I wanted to resolve the issue amicably....my emails were still ignored, yet they managed to respond to PayPal! PayPal initially awarded it in the sellers favour until I called them. The seller had lied to PayPal about what happened! PayPal then reopened the case against them. This company then quickly got in touch saying they had ordered me replacements for the faulty parts. Great I thought! Finally we are getting somewhere......wrong! I asked the company if they had been ordered and they claim "We ordered them, but then because of the PayPal claim they were put on hold!!" This company knew about the PayPal claim weeks ago when I initially made it. So why email me asking what parts I needed replacing then saying "It's on hold because of the PayPal claim? This company expect me to spend £70 in courier fees to return the £83 damaged book case to them? So if I can save just 1 poor customer being taken advantage in the same way I have then it will be worth it. Like many others in the current climate work has been scarce and I have a 20 month old daughter to look after, now I am £83 out of pocket and I am going to have to find some more money from somewhere to buy a bookcase that actually works. Honestly guys avoid at all costs instead of risking being out of pocket like me and my family are.
Second time I've used them. Next day delivery for free and and items in perfect condition. Totally recommend and best of all best prices
Brought 2 Chest of drawers from this furniture store, they look great! However on opening the packaging I found many of the panels had chips, one of which was huge! (See photos) These were not as a result of the delivery as the packaging was intact and looked in good condition, it looks like lack of quality control on the part of the manufacturer. I was forced to have to use white wood filler to fill in the areas where the veneer was missing as I needed the drawers ASAP. Bit disappointed as I paid over £360 all together and ended up having to pay for other products to try and fix the furniture.
We are sorry to hear that your order arrived with damage. Very occasionally items arrive with transit damage. When items arrive with damage we ask for photographs and the part numbers of the parts with damage. Replacement parts are then sent out to the customer. If you require replacement parts please email us. A member of our team will be happy to help you.
Shocking! Item delivered damaged, i wrote, had Automated responses confirming they will contact me numerous times. I called, left messages with no responses. Email their customer complaints direct and ignored. Left with damaged furniture and over £200 out of pocket. AVOID this site if you don’t not wish to be ROBBED!!
Delivery excellent, I was texted with a 2hour window on day of delivery, friendly helpful driver. The pantry was just perfect, lovely quality, looks more expensive than it was. Did take 2 people 2 hours to build but worth it! Very happy with purchase.
Bookcase arrived on time, no parts missing, all good.
Really good quality for the price and easy to assemble
I needed 2 single beds but was very reluctant to order online from a company that I didn’t have any prior experience with. After weeks of procrastination I bit the bullet but I only ordered one at a time, just in case I was unhappy with the quality. I needn’t have worried. Delivery was brisk and the beds are very nice, solid and not in the least bit ‘cheap’ looking. My 18 year old son put them together for me with no difficulty and my younger daughter are absolutely delighted with their smart beds.
Great product, but arrived damaged. Not their fault of course the box was very badly damaged. Communication a little slow around getting replacements etc but they turned up no problem. In the end happy with the product especially for the price I paid.
Shoe cabinet. Arrived well wrapped and in perfect order. Easy to assemble, it’s perfect for my small space. Super happy with the company and my purchase.
Refunded me without any problems. Thank you
Great service and brilliant stylish desk
We ordered a dining set (table with four chairs). Three of the four chairs wobble and the table is very flimsy and also wobbles despite being taken a part and reassembled incase we’d missed something first time round. I have been awaiting a reply to resolve this since the start of November, four months later and still no reply. I appreciate things are difficult with covid, but since emailing they have updated social media posts and sent out automatic replies saying they’ll respond in two days. If I don’t hear from them very soon then I’ll have no choice but to take this further.
The shoe cabinet is very sturdy, sadly let down by poorly applied laminate ( bubbled inside the drawers, I can live with that). The top of the cabinet is only laminated on the top surface and the sides, where it overhangs the mdf is clearly visible on the underside. Assembly was an absolute nightmare with poorly executed pilot holes and cheap cams, I have no words to describe the instructions. Definitely not for a flat pack first timer and it needs three hands to affix the drop down shoe shelves which stay closed only by gravity. That said, the cabinet is very sturdy, the drawers useful and the shoe shelves adjustable and well able to accommodate man trainers. Fit for purpose once assembled.
Lovely item as described. Delivery was well organised. Brilliant company.
After I purchased my item I was informed it was out of stock
Great price and fast delivery, very happy.
AVOID THIS COMPANY! I purchased 2 shoe cabinets from this company in October 2020. When the products arrived, and I assembled them, I noticed that they had sent me the wrong products, (a cheaper and smaller version of the ones I had ordered and paid for). There is no way of contacting the company, other than email, so I emailed them explaining the situation and requesting an exchange. It takes days, sometimes up to 10 days, to get any kind of response from the company, and it is only ever via email, and sometimes is only an automated response. After over 30 emails sent back and forth over a period of over 3 months, I have finally managed to receive a refund. I was initially promised an exchange, and had to go through a long drawn out saga of disassembling the incorrect products, packaging them and sending them back. But then without any notice, and after having received the returned products, the company told me they were unable to fulfill replacements, so I am now having to try and source the cabinets from elsewhere. There was a telephone number listed on the returns label, which I tried calling several times to try and speak to someone, but every time my call was unanswered. It is impossible to get an immediate response from this company, so avoid them, unless you enjoy dragged out email conversations to resolve any kind of issue!
Abdabs Furniture is rated 4.28 based on 323 reviews