Abdabs Furniture Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Abdabs Furniture

customerservice@abdabsfurniture.co.uk

How would you rate Abdabs Furniture?

C Osborne
Verified Buyer

Great value for the money. Quick delivery. Looks great in our living room.
D Goss
Verified Buyer

Lovely wardrobe. You need two people to put it together. Great size for my daughters bedroom. She loves having the mirror on the door. Grey washed finish works well with her existing bed.
J Phillips
Verified Buyer

Great for the price. Quite easy to put together. I was a little worried about the grey finish. However we have had nice comments from family and it looks good with our pine furniture.
R Moore
Verified Buyer

This is a beautiful TV unit. Good item, great service, thanks again.
S Davies
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Let me know delivery would be in the afternoon. Which was ideal for me. Will be using Abdabs again.
V 2017
Verified Reviewer

I have called on various occasions and the receptionist will not pass the call to the office and they can only pass message.no one called me back and I do not know where my item is .they said it has been dispatched and the delivery company said they do not have the item and was not dispatch. I will not buy from them again. even trying to get my money back .no one to help or talk to.
M Zuzana Piontekova
Verified Buyer

Quality piece of furniture and it looks great too. I was bit worried about the deliberate design marks but it looks great. Good quick, well communicated delivery. Even when I was unable to respond to the text message they called me to confirm the time and date.
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with my daughters new drawer unit, it was a great price and came built which pleased my husband, looks lovely
D Hughes
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery very pleased with the chest of drawers. Put together within an hour with no problems.
Thank you for your review.
Mr S Lynn
Verified Buyer

"Brilliant to deal with. Excellent communication from the seller and also a friendly driver that rang me the night before delivery and again on the morning of delivery.\r\nWas also the cheapest I could find.\r\nWould definitely buy from this company again."
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We love to hear when our delivery partners take good care of our customers.
G
Verified Reviewer

An item ordered on the 24th of May arrived quickly but parts of it were damaged. I accept this happens, but since then and now at the 21st September, I have been trying to find out about one part which has not arrived. Wrong parts were sent, the Customer Service never send information without being prompted and still this goes on and on. Very disappointed.
Verified Buyer

Good sturdy bed frame. Excellent value and next day delivery as promised.
S
Verified Reviewer

Bought the nest of tables for my daughter. She loves them. Very easy together. Arrived on time. Will buy from Abdabs again.
E Thomson
Verified Reviewer

Do not rely on this company.

After a misunderstanding with delivery days, I needed to change the delivery day for the item I had ordered. The Customer Services Team (if you can call them that) are completely useless. To start with they didn't try to address my concern, then lied about getting back to me and then, despite me requesting a call back to actually SPEAK to someone, they then ignored that to just fob me off with another text message (which guess what, STILL didn't attempt to help me). I currently have no idea where my package is, and Abdabs Furniture don't care. Do not use this company if you want a smooth delivery!
Verified Buyer

excellent value for money quick delivery
Verified Buyer

Great furniture arrived very quickly. Thank you
M Delyse Hawes
Verified Buyer

The furniture arrived well packed and was as described on the website.
A Chapman
Verified Buyer

I ordered this piece of furniture from Abdabs as it was £20 cheaper than another supplier, however, I wished I had paid the extra for reasons I am about to mention..

I received a text confirming the order and it would be delivered on Monday 26th June. I waited in all day and no delivery or call to say why?
I rang Abdabs to ask where it was, they said it was out for delivery.

I rang DX and spoke to a lady with a very bad attitude, who said they had been and taken a photo of our house number..no knock on the door?? Ridiculous.
I asked her if he can ring half an hour before delivering on the new day set, she took my number. I got home from work and he had been again and actually posted a card, no phone call!
He came the third day and by luck my mum was here, but again no phone call.?!

My step dad unpacked it to put up and three of the panels were split and he's had to practically glue half the thing together.

Needless to say Abdabs will not be getting my business again or recommendations.
M Gorham
Verified Buyer

Not only did I find the item I was looking for at the best price I could find but it was delivered in double quick time at no extra cost. Definitely first class service . Goods were easy to assemble and of good quality. Highly recommended.
G Flint
Verified Buyer

Looks good easy to put together
Abdabs Furniture is rated 4.54 based on 120 reviews