Abdabs Furniture Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Abdabs Furniture

customerservice@abdabsfurniture.co.uk

How would you rate Abdabs Furniture?

G
Verified Reviewer

An item ordered on the 24th of May arrived quickly but parts of it were damaged. I accept this happens, but since then and now at the 21st September, I have been trying to find out about one part which has not arrived. Wrong parts were sent, the Customer Service never send information without being prompted and still this goes on and on. Very disappointed.
Verified Buyer

Good sturdy bed frame. Excellent value and next day delivery as promised.
S
Verified Reviewer

Bought the nest of tables for my daughter. She loves them. Very easy together. Arrived on time. Will buy from Abdabs again.
E Thomson
Verified Reviewer

Do not rely on this company.

After a misunderstanding with delivery days, I needed to change the delivery day for the item I had ordered. The Customer Services Team (if you can call them that) are completely useless. To start with they didn't try to address my concern, then lied about getting back to me and then, despite me requesting a call back to actually SPEAK to someone, they then ignored that to just fob me off with another text message (which guess what, STILL didn't attempt to help me). I currently have no idea where my package is, and Abdabs Furniture don't care. Do not use this company if you want a smooth delivery!
Verified Buyer

excellent value for money quick delivery
Verified Buyer

Great furniture arrived very quickly. Thank you
M Delyse Hawes
Verified Buyer

The furniture arrived well packed and was as described on the website.
A Chapman
Verified Buyer

I ordered this piece of furniture from Abdabs as it was £20 cheaper than another supplier, however, I wished I had paid the extra for reasons I am about to mention..

I received a text confirming the order and it would be delivered on Monday 26th June. I waited in all day and no delivery or call to say why?
I rang Abdabs to ask where it was, they said it was out for delivery.

I rang DX and spoke to a lady with a very bad attitude, who said they had been and taken a photo of our house number..no knock on the door?? Ridiculous.
I asked her if he can ring half an hour before delivering on the new day set, she took my number. I got home from work and he had been again and actually posted a card, no phone call!
He came the third day and by luck my mum was here, but again no phone call.?!

My step dad unpacked it to put up and three of the panels were split and he's had to practically glue half the thing together.

Needless to say Abdabs will not be getting my business again or recommendations.
M Gorham
Verified Buyer

Not only did I find the item I was looking for at the best price I could find but it was delivered in double quick time at no extra cost. Definitely first class service . Goods were easy to assemble and of good quality. Highly recommended.
G Flint
Verified Buyer

Looks good easy to put together
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery, excellent value for money. Would recommend
C Sewell
Verified Buyer

best price mattress on web well pleased with ease of purchase and delivery
S Loukes
Verified Buyer

was exactly as discribed it looks brill only thing was the instructions was very clear
P Amor
Verified Buyer

Good value for money....fast delivery....well packed
A Cannon
Verified Buyer

Good quality great value for money only let down by cheap screws in the fixing pack.
D White
Verified Buyer

The tv unit is great! But were given the wrong piece for the draws and they don't open. Which means we would need to go back to step one to replace
We are sorry to hear that you have experienced a problem during assembly of the TV unit. Any replacement parts for the TV unit that you require can be sent to you. We haven't had any other reported problems with the TV unit. This will be looked into by a member of our team.
J Imrie
Mrs J Khanom
Verified Buyer

Delivery was made within a good time, with updates provided. Lovely quality product for the price and suits my purpose very well
Thank you for the lovely review. We hope you enjoy your new bookcase for many years to come.
Miss S Springs
Verified Buyer

It is a long time since I've received as good a service as I did here. I ordered on a Friday and it was delivered on Monday, communication was fantastic, product is great quality, what more do you need !! Would definately recommend and will definately use again, Thank you
Thank you for the lovely review. We hope you enjoy using your new wardrobe for many years to come
Mrs J Winterford

easy to make a purchase
quick delivery
and a lovely piece of furniture
I'm very happy