Abdabs Furniture Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Abdabs Furniture

Tell us how Abdabs Furniture made you happy

"Happy with service, quick delivery, efficient communication with delivery man, very happy with cabin bed, good quality."
"Lovely nest of tables. Good quality. Look fabulous."
"Good.. looks nice.."
"The new bed is exactly what I was after and delivery was Next Day so a smooth purchase from start to finish with constant email updates throughout the process. Excellent seller and highly recommended!"
Thank you for the lovely review. We hope you enjoy your new bed for many years to come.
"It was easy to order, item was delivered as expected with good communication by email throughout. The item was good quality but much more flimsy than I had expected, this is nothing to do with Abdabs though as could have ordered same from many sites. Had expected it to be a smaller version of large bookcase I already have in same range which is very sturdy. But service is very good so would use Abdabs again"
Thank you for your feedback. Due to the smaller size of the Corona grey small bookcase it may not feel as sturdy as the larger version. The item is supplied with wall fixings. The use of these will give the bookcase a more robust feel.
"Lovely looking product, slightly disappointed with the quality."
"Chairs are lovely but a shame one is damaged on the seat and in view."
We are sorry to hear that one of the seats arrived with damage. A replacement seat has been sent out to you. We hope you enjoy your new chairs for many years to come.
"Item is ok quality; king size city block grey metal bed, does creak a bit despite all bolts being tight, secured and examined. Bed feet do stab toes often and have sustained bruising on knee and legs brushing past the metal ends. Initially bed was damaged so abdabs sent a replacement, there was a slight delay in this and abdabs were indecisive with delivery times. The worst bit was yet to come, the driver refused to pick up the damaged bed which was boxed up and ready for collection, he stated he didn't receive instructions to collect a damaged bed but only to deliver one. Its now 24 days and I'm still waiting for abdabs to collect this, its obstructing my front porch and causing elderly people discomfort Despite many emails abdabs have gone silent on the matter and no longer correspond with me. I can't find a contact number for them and am disgusted at the poor customer service!!"
"Very pleased with the vestry kitchen cupboard that I purchased.It was easy to assemble and sturdy when built.Such a joy to purchase a flat pack that did not contain chipboard."
"Looks good, but not that user-friendly to assemble."
"Sent me a damaged product and didn't replace it. Customer service said they would be 3 months on, still waiting for any response and the replacement part."
"The furniture was fine but I think that the actual panels and sides etc would have helped enormously when building them up had they been numbered"
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Corona Grey furniture that you recently purchased from Abdabs Furniture. We hope you enjoy your new furniture for many years to come. We will pass your feedback on numbering the panels to aid assembly on to our supplier.
"The furniture is good quality."
"First time using this for online purchase, everything went extremely smoothly and the products we purchased were of good quality. Would highly recommend........"
Thank you for the lovely review. We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying your new furniture and you had a good shopping experience with Abdabs Furniture.
Thank you for taking the time to write a lovely review. We hope you enjoy your new furniture for many years to come. Warm regards Abdabs Furniture team.
"It is what it says Easy to assemble.. Yes well well worth the rating P"
"I am very pleased with the quality of the mirror. It is exactly what I wanted and of a very high standard. I can recommend Abdabs furniture."
"Only place I'd buy my wooden furniture from"
"Very impressed. Great communication from the start and amazing furniture. Would definitely recommend!!"
"Worst customer service ever experienced Only dispatched half my order ,ignored all my contact then when I asked for order to be collected and refunded as half a furniture order was no good to me they said I would have to pay for the returns. Avoid this company at all costs once they have your money they don’t care"
"Small pickup with the courier delivery but was handled swiftly and professionally. Great quality product for the price too, thanks"
Abdabs Furniture is rated 4.51 based on 193 reviews