Abdabs Furniture Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Abdabs Furniture

How would you rate Abdabs Furniture ?

"Really happy with the quality of the furniture. Instructions were really clear and easy to follow. Delivered quickly"
"Quick delivery great sevice"
"Amazing services, good quality product. We had an issue with a few top and they sent a new one asap. Really impressed with this company."
"Brilliant service, well made furniture. We will be using them again. Thank you"
"Very poorly made took 2 days to assemble doors don't fit properly waste of money"
Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that you experienced a problem assembling the Corona TV cabinet. When hung correctly the doors do fit the cabinet. If you require any assembly advise or replacement parts this can be arranged for you. Please contact us via email and a member of our customer service team will be happy to help you.
Mrs G Tina
Verified Buyer
"Delivered on time and i was kept regularly updated about an out of stock item. The furniture was good quality and well priced."
"Very pleased with the bed frame we ordered, a sturdy and strong bed, lovely colour and style that was easy for my husband to put together. Communication and delivery was also good. Would order from this company again."
"Very helpful customer service. Pleased with my purchase and a reasonable price"
A Dimitrov
Verified Buyer
"Great quality and it fits perfectly in our kids bedroom. Not an easy find to get a beautiful corner sofa at affordable price. Very pleased"
"Good quality product , but quite fiddly to put together."
"As with other reviews, I found the packaging and delivery were very poor. I ordered a large chest of drawers, which came badly damaged on the corners and the back frame. Very thin, crisp sellotape and thin single layer cardboard was used, which was quite inadequate. The sellotape was coming off in parts and the cardboard was torn. No fragile tape or fragile labels were used. It arrived with torn cardboard sections, which had to be taken off in bits. Abdabs were good at arranging collection and replacement, but had the cheek to ask me to pack it well, with fragile tape! Due to its size, I had to spend £38 on thick card and tape. They refused to reimburse me. They said I should have used the original packaging but failed to note that this was damaged and totally inadequate. No apology was offered. I just hope they learn from their mistakes and get the packaging and delivery sorted, as, reading other reviews, this has happened before. I would have liked reassurance that they have made improvements and an apology, as organising a replacement and having to be in for deliveries was inconvenient. I will not use them again."
"Great price and quick free delivery."
"We are really pleased with our table,we have been looking for a table to meet our requirements for months almost to the point of giving up , so many thanks for discovering Abdabs, great service to match great furniture P. Allen"
"When assembling the cabinet I found small damages in two parts - on the left main wall and on the upper door. They are both in the corners, look like done by delivery people when they are not much careful when handling boxes. The blemishes are not big, just two damaged corners some 10mm long each, but by Sod’s law after assemblage they both appeared on the front of the cabinet. I tried to repair one on the door with glue, but they both remain quite visible and make the whole piece of furniture not as pristine as a new one is expected to be. Not to look too finicky I decided to ignore this and just have it as it is, but of course I can’t say I am completely satisfied. This must not be a rare incident in your business, so if you know how to sort it out without much hassle I would appreciate it."
Thank you for your review.

Unfortunately very occasionally items can arrive with transit damage.

Please email us photographs of the damage and the part number/s of any of the pieces that you require replacing.

We will then arrange for replacement parts to be sent out to you.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
"Good product, good price, fast delivery, no problems."
"Pleased with it"
"Quick deliver, solid quality product and good customer service (reply within 2 hours to query post order completion)"
P Chandler
Verified Buyer
"Delivered quickly as well as being cheaper than alternative providers. Very happy with the service and product"
"Cupboard as expected with good delivery information."
"Great furniture great fast deliverya"
Abdabs Furniture is rated 4.54 based on 141 reviews