Abdabs Furniture Reviews

102 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

customerservice@abdabsfurniture.co.uk

How would you rate Abdabs Furniture?

M Gorham
Verified Buyer

Not only did I find the item I was looking for at the best price I could find but it was delivered in double quick time at no extra cost. Definitely first class service . Goods were easy to assemble and of good quality. Highly recommended.
G Flint
Verified Buyer

Looks good easy to put together
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery, excellent value for money. Would recommend
C Sewell
Verified Buyer

best price mattress on web well pleased with ease of purchase and delivery
S Loukes
Verified Buyer

was exactly as discribed it looks brill only thing was the instructions was very clear
P Amor
Verified Buyer

Good value for money....fast delivery....well packed
A Cannon
Verified Buyer

Good quality great value for money only let down by cheap screws in the fixing pack.
D White
Verified Buyer

The tv unit is great! But were given the wrong piece for the draws and they don't open. Which means we would need to go back to step one to replace
We are sorry to hear that you have experienced a problem during assembly of the TV unit. Any replacement parts for the TV unit that you require can be sent to you. We haven't had any other reported problems with the TV unit. This will be looked into by a member of our team.
J Imrie
Mrs J Khanom
Verified Buyer

Delivery was made within a good time, with updates provided. Lovely quality product for the price and suits my purpose very well
Thank you for the lovely review. We hope you enjoy your new bookcase for many years to come.
Miss S Springs
Verified Buyer

It is a long time since I've received as good a service as I did here. I ordered on a Friday and it was delivered on Monday, communication was fantastic, product is great quality, what more do you need !! Would definately recommend and will definately use again, Thank you
Thank you for the lovely review. We hope you enjoy using your new wardrobe for many years to come
Mrs J Winterford

easy to make a purchase
quick delivery
and a lovely piece of furniture
I'm very happy
Mrs J Shipp
Verified Buyer

Am very pleased with the chairs. Brother in law said they were relatively easy to put together.
Mrs S Cartwright
Verified Buyer

Could have had more information reference the dimensions of the wooden pieces
Mr H Johnson
Verified Buyer

The order process was quick and easy with Abdabs. Pricing is competitive. I was provided with tracking information, and delivery was a day later than expected, but the item was intact. The quality of the chest of drawers I ordered was excellent and all pieces were included. I would definitely order from Abdabs again.
M Joanna Clarke
Verified Buyer

Lovely item of furniture, looks classy. Prompt despatch and delivery.
Mr I Stansfield
Verified Buyer

Great service very happy with the bed sturdy and a beautiful finish (black nickel)
Miss S Ali
Verified Buyer

i really liked my purchase fast delivery good quality i would order from here again
Mr C Martin
Verified Buyer

Excellent product. very well made and reasonably priced. Delivery was painless and good communication with the delivery company
Mr R Perry
Verified Buyer

Ordering on line was very easy and the deliver was swift. Packaging was very good.
Abdabs Furniture is rated 4.62 based on 102 reviews