ABC Lawyers Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend ABC Lawyers Ltd
Unverified Reviewer
"5-star rating I have done some research online about companies who deal with timeshares and called a couple to see what response we got. ABC Lawyers came across as the most professional, answering the questions I asked and contacted us when they said they would. As we had done some work already, we knew a lot about the company but Wayne and Diane were great. They explained clearly and we know what is expected from each party. They were professional throughout. Diane knew we were on a time limit with the car park, so went through the contracts quickly at our request but still professional and friendly throughout. ABC Lawyers have our approval and we are glad we have used them."
Unverified Reviewer
"5-star rating We have been in touch with the resort and they have been less than helpful, so we knew we needed some assistance with this. As it is in perpetuity, the resort is not willing to give us anything, we are sitting ducks with the maintenance. All we want is a company that will be clear and straight with us. No hidden agendas or too much small print for us to wade through. ABC Lawyers have been exactly that, everything from the first call to meeting Lee has been coordinated. They have been brilliant. We even had to reschedule and nothing was a chore for them. We are glad we came to York"
John & Alexandra Crawshaw

This review is being investigated by the Reviews.co.uk team

This review may breach our terms and conditions.

Edison & Estellita Payumo
Verified Buyer
"I was praying for an answer for the last 4 weeks. I wanted to get rid of our timeshare and one day I was on the train and read the Evening Standard and I saw the advert. It answered my prayers and I called the day after. When I spoke to ABC Lawyers they asked me about my timeshare and they said they knew all about CLC. I wanted to do it straight away, so came to Stratford upon Avon. You have answered my prayers, thank you. Service rating 5*. We are very happy."
David & Martha Scott
Verified Buyer
"So glad we made an appointment with ABC Lawyers. We had met with another company who said they could not help us so we had pretty much given up. We explained to ABC Lawyers that we have never been able to use the timeshare and actually only ever agreed to buy it because of the pressure and duress we encountered. On the rare occasion we have been able to use it, we have been constantly hounded to upgrade. ABC Lawyers have been very clear and helpful and we are totally happy with the outcome. Definitely a 5-star service"
Alan & Audrey Noble
Verified Reviewer
"5-star rating After seeing an advert in the Express newspaper, I called and spoke to Jack and Harry. They were very helpful and gave us the options for us to decide how to proceed. There was no pressure and they were really quick at replying to the queries and questions we had. Lee went through our contract and the word forever is written in black and white, which made us wake up. It made it even more scary. When we started talking about it, it never registers that perpetuity actually means forever. Everyone has been so helpful and friendly, ABC Lawyers know we are not the only ones in this position and we are happy there is someone to help us."
David & Jane Field
Verified Buyer
"5/5 We found ABC Lawyers online after with a meeting with another company that we were really unsure about. Our appointment with ABC Lawyers was completely different. Ian was fabulous with the information he provided to us and totally put our mind at rest. We have hardly used our timeshare and ABC Lawyers have solved a problem for us."
William & Maureen Lester
Verified Buyer
"5/5 star We first saw the advert for ABC Lawyers Ltd in the Yorkshire Life magazine. I put it in our magazine rack and left it for a while. It was only when a friend said she had been and was now completely done with her timeshare that I made the appointment. Everybody we have met or spoken with at ABC Lawyers has been efficient and really pleasant no matter how many times I have contacted them. We already have a friend in mind to refer to ABC Lawyers Ltd."
Francis & Iris Dunn
Verified Reviewer
"We saw ABC Lawyers advert in the Daily Mirror. We had no idea what to expect as we had tried two companies before and both had failed us. ABC Lawyers explanation of the service they could provide was excellent. We weren’t even sure that we qualified for Compensation and it was fantastic news that we do. We would definitely recommend anybody who is thinking about either getting rid of their timeshare and seeking compensation to contact ABC Lawyers Ltd."
Mark & Deanne Fripp
Verified Reviewer
"Thanks to ABC Lawyers Ltd we will be happy not to have to continue paying exuberant maintenance fees and look forward to holidaying how we want in the future. 4 & half Rating"
Ronald & Sheila Mellor
Verified Buyer
"We were thinking of changing the way we holiday and the opportunity arose to have an appointment with ABC Lawyers Ltd. We have been well looked after from the onset, our flights & accommodation were booked on our behalf and Ian our Senior Claims Assessor has stepped beyond the mark. He took time to explain everything and really put us at ease so we are happy to give a 5* rating for the services we have received."
Kevin & Tracy Allison
Verified Buyer
"4 star rating We had been to the resort to try and come out of the timeshare, which we could if we went to a Spanish court, and paid their fees etc, etc. My dad saw an advert in his Sunday newspaper, so we decided to call and here we are. Everyone has done what they would do at the time they said they would. Texts, emails and phone calls all on time with clear instructions or explanations. So long as the kids don’t have to deal with anything, we are happy ABC do the work."
Philip Lewtas & Linda O'Keefe
Verified Buyer
"We have owned our Timeshare for quite some time but have never stayed in our resort as we have always exchanged our weeks, but as we don’t want our children to be left responsible for the maintenance fees we made an appointment. We are really happy with the service we have received from ABC Lawyers, Ginda looked after us, she was brilliant and explained everything very clearly. 5* Rating"
James Morton & Margaret Coulson
Verified Reviewer
"Our initial contact was with Rhys from ABC Lawyers Ltd, he was really good and looked after us, our Senior Claims assessor Jean Pierre also has been great he has explained everything to us clearly. We are happy to give ABC Lawyers Ltd a 5* rating for our overall customer experience."
Colin With & Margaret Canham
Verified Reviewer
"We saw the advert for ABC Lawyers Ltd in the Daily Express and gave them a call as we felt we had nothing to lose, right from the beginning we have been really well looked after and happy to give a 5* rating for the services that have been provided to date."
George & Avril Mercer
Verified Buyer
"5 star rating We had tried to be honest with our company, I was not working and could not afford to keep paying. They basically said ‘tough’, so when I saw the ad for ABC Lawyers in the paper I contacted you. People are so friendly, calling and sorting things out as and when we needed them. Wayne has gone through everything point by point and made things clear. We understand how ABC lawyers are going to help us, and are happy they are."
Stephen Quirke
Verified Buyer
"“We had been looking on line and came across ABC Lawyers Ltd, we have been thinking for a while of how to get out of our Timeshare as we now can only travel in school holidays and every time we try to book we are told everywhere is full, last year we tried to book a holiday anywhere in Europe, again we were told everywhere is fully booked, our only option was to book 2 years in advance which is ridiculous. We are now looking forward to booking holidays when and where we want to go in the future” 3.5 Stars."
John & Karen Brandon
Verified Buyer
"Rating 4.5. I hadn’t planned to retire so soon, but we sold on our Company, then my wife had an accident so immediately our circumstances changed. The maintenance fees are going up and the exclusivity and quality are going down. We don’t need 5* but we do want quality and the choice to book where and when we want"
Muriel Morrison
Verified Reviewer
"My niece saw an advert for ABC Lawyers Ltd and urged me to call which I did and here I am. My Senior Claims Assessor, Ian has explained everything to me, he made the process clear and very easy to understand, I cannot find fault. 5* Rating"
Peter & Jane Finch
Verified Reviewer
"4 star rating We filled a survey in, and someone called us regarding the possibility of coming to see ABC Lawyers. We don’t want to end up paying a fortune on maintenance, or leaving it to the kids to have to deal with. Wayne has been great, explaining everything to us, clearly and in full. Diane was on form, we were on a timer for the car park, she can read a contract upside down, better than the right way up. Everyone has been accommodating and helpful. No doubts at all."
ABC Lawyers Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 80 reviews