abbeygardensales.co.uk Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend abbeygardensales.co.uk

Union Mine Road, Tavistock United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate abbeygardensales.co.uk?

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about abbeygardensales.co.uk in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Shockingly bad service, actually let me 're phrase, absolutely no service. Ordered, paid, verified and then the scam became apparent. 3 email accounts neither monitored or wilfully ignored, 2 listed phone numbers deliberately diverted to a full voicemail. Have now reported this shower to trading standards and instructed my cc company to get me refunded You have been warned, stay clear, absolutely shocking stuff but sadly true."
Mark Watkins
Verified Reviewer
"Bought spare chain for my chainsaw. Website easy to use and arrived within two days. Happy."
"Website easy to use. Ordered mower and arrived in two days. Got confirmation emails etc as you woudl expect. All good."
"Ordered an item that they didn't have in stock but still on web site. Was offered some very poor alternatives which I rejected. Asked for a refund and apparently this will take a few day to process! Luckily paid by Paypal so I should get it back, eventually. Not impressed JB Grimsby"
abbeygardensales.co.uk is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews