AB Archery Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend AB Archery

How would you rate AB Archery ?

Steve Harvey
Verified Buyer
"Good clear website, showing all there products and the choosing and checkout is easy, items arrived quickly and were in perfect order, would order again no questions asked. Many thanks for the items."
Alexandra Coultish
Verified Buyer
"We ordered our bow and the following day received an email informing us of a slight change to the target which we needed to agree to - we did and received the bow the next day. Very quick service and a good beginners bow my son loves it!"
Edward James Lowe
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a replacement string, arrived in good time and condition. I thought the postage and packaging was way to high though! No way it would have cost that much to send."
Robert Wright
Verified Buyer
"cant really review as i have not received my stuff yet. It as been 2 weeks and I have been notified that there is a delay. If I had been informed that the product was not in stock I would probably have selected some other product"
Delivery
Information
Price
"I bought this for my daughter Mandeep - but as there were no instructions and this was the first time she held bow and arrow. She went on the internet to see Merida on how she held the bow and arrow and how to shoot. i feel there should be a little diagram or instructions just so that adults can show the children how to use if safely, what distance you should be to shoot the arrows etc."
AB Archery is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews