Autobahn Engineering Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Autobahn Engineering
Neil Malley
Verified Buyer
"MINI COOPER JCW Car is Running Perfect! I Initially had my car with a garage in Wales for over 6 Weeks Paid £500 to have my car released They quoted over £4500 to fix my car !! Autobahn collected Car from my home address after it had been returned by the other garage partially stripped down. Neil advised it would be 10 days but the car was fixed for less than half the price I was quoted and in 7 days. The vehicle undertook a MOT near to my home and passed!! Cannot begin to thank you guys enough ! A shining star as a garage compared to others :)"
Andy Cumberworth
Verified Buyer
"Just to say a quick thanks to you and your team for sorting my BMW.... just got it back from MOT and out and about in it today. Loving the heated seats Stay Warm Thanks"
Vilash Mistry
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant Service .. couldn't be more happy"
"BMW 320d Engine Fitted Thank you so much !!"
Vincent Anthony
Verified Buyer
"Solid Professional Business with Good customer service and quality workmanship. Highly Recommended"
Paul Sharpe
Verified Buyer
"Thank you so much. Excellent Service and Excellent communication through the process. Didn't need a full engine just some remedial works so I could part exchange car. Neil explained that what the works were and the costs involved. Cannot fault it"
"Mercedes S Class 350 Cdi engine blew up! My local Mercedes Dealer quoted me a price which was not worth fixing the car for. Found Autobahn online and contacted Neil they explained what they do. Little bit hesitant initially because industry has a bad reputation but car was collected and fixed within 8-9 days. Returned vehicle to me due to my busy schedule. The Benz is running well!! So far So good"
"I found myself in trouble with my car off the road. Autobahn Engineering really know there stuff they fixed my car and kept me informed with regular updates. Price was Good Service was Good Highly Recommended"
Autobahn Engineering is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews