Andrews & Arnold Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Andrews & Arnold

How would you rate Andrews & Arnold ?

Simmone Watson
"Amazing service as always!"
"Bought via comparethemarket AA contents insurance was the right level of cover at a very reasonable price - plus we get cinema free for a year and a toy for our daughter!"
"twice I had a bad time with aa, 1st time my son broke down on his 3 wheeled trike and aa knew he had this bike they send out a transit van that only takes a 2 wheeled bike, after calling again and having a stroppy operator he said he would send out the correct size a flat bed, no again a van came this time the driver was annoyed for us and he himself called them to demand a flat bed, he even waited a bit with us then had to go, we started this at 2pm and had to wait until 5pm for the driver of the flat bd to come on duty, we were in Essex and had to travel back through the rush hour back to Northamptonshire. the 2nd time recent I was on my way back from London in the evening the weather was very bad the heavens opened up on me I was coming off the slip road at junction 14 when I hit the pavement buckling my wheel (alloy) I was in the middle of the road and lorries cars coaches were flying up the slip road I could of been hit from behind, the aa operator a woman was more interested in telling me about how much extra id have to pay after 50miles, I was distraught and scared and crying she did not seem to care I told her im in the middle of the slip road that didn't faze her at all, she said the aa would arrive within the hour, this past I rang again and was told the driver was on junction 19 and couldn't attend, so then I had to wait another hour for a garage they got to arrive, this was at 1am I was still sitting there scared and the weather was very poor, my husband came out to me much quicker than the aa so I at least had some comfort he took me home once the truck arrived and they brought the car back 45mins later even the garage guy was shocked by how I was treated and said that's the aa for you?? ive since complained but as yet ive had no corrospandance what do you expect from them? if I never paid they would be on my case but run away when the customer has problems."
Andrews & Arnold is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews