A1 Decoy Reviews

6PM

sales@a1decoy.co.uk

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate A1 Decoy ?

"Disappointed very late delivery. Not very helpful in chasing up late parcels. Basically once they got your money it’s up to you to find out where your parcel is. If I was using a courier to deliver my products I would take great interest in making sure my products get delivered"
"Bought a turbo pigeon flapper it fell apart after 2 seasons shooting which from december to april each year works out at 10 months use wont buy anything else from this company .Nothing but cheap junk"
"misplaced a part on my battery 3 bird decoy a1 replaced it in a couple days and no quibble no charge gt service."
"I get all my shooting gear from these people and they have never failed to impress on service or price. I had one problem once when a courier smashed a box of decoys to bits, told them, and they sorted it out in lightning speed even, no questions asked, even though it was the courtiers fault. Will continue to buy from they in the future!"
"Bought 2 flapping pigeons to go on pigeon magnet used only five times and 3 out of 5 times the wire broke A1 replaced the 1st one i replaced next 2 with carbon rods emailed A1 to ask if this was a design problem they did not even reply."
"bought an electronic caller for £60 from them on their ebay site only to find it did,nt work properly and also found 2 callers sold by them on the same site auctioned for less than £30,,,, cheap Chinese made caller and had trouble getting a refund when I returned it,,,, very poor customer service, wont ever use again"
"Sent back a flapper that failed after nearly 2 years hard work. A1 sent a new flapper by return no questions asked. A1 decoys A1 service."
A1 Decoy is rated 2.71 based on 7 reviews