Short Notice Tests Reviews

Based on 433 reviews
5 out of 5
Read Short Notice Tests Reviews

About Short Notice Tests:

Shortnoticetests.com is a driving test cancellations finding agency. We can find earlier driving test cancellations for U.K driving test appointments. Our service is available to driving schools, driving instructors and learner drivers that need to find driving test cancellations.

02085003850

info@shortnoticetests.com

8 THE VILLAGE BEBINGTON

Literally they found early date for me. I would highly recommend if anyone wants to get early date.
Amazing service, absolutely superb professionalism and communication from staff. My theory test was moved up 2 months and I'm so happy! Looking forward to having my driving lessons now.
Got me a test date 2 months earlier in 3 days amazing !!
(Chester) -
Very good service! Found me a cancellation extremely quick. Thanks
(Gillingham) -
Lovely lady, confident she has organized a test within a week,
(Southend) -
had a new test date very fast . fantastic service and great service
(Hornchurch) -
Excellent Service. 10 out of 10. Very impressed.
(Goodmayes) -
I found the team very helpful in getting me an quicker test date and they got back to me with a quicker test date within 1 week of first talking to them.
(Hornchurch) -
A total class act really helped me to get a test sooner rather than later.
They found me a cancellation incredibly quickly! I failed my first test and was greatly frustrated because I would have to wait 4 months until the next available test date. But, I used this service, and they found me a cancellation which is 2 weeks after I failed! Soooo happy!
(Southend) -
Very good, very professional. Got a reply less than 24 hours after making a request. Highly recommended this service to anyone. Thank you so much and GOD bless you
Over the moon with short notice tests brought my driving test 7 weeks closer highly recommended thank you all
Amazing, failed my test and was able to rebook one month before my original test date. Was so relieved.
A fast and efficient service that is surprisingly quick! I would certainly use this service again.
They delivered as they said they would My driving test was months away and Short notice tests brought it forward to with in a few days. Amazing they have saved me loads of time and money and charge a good price.
Found a test straight away
Excellent job done. You get me what I need. So quick and on time. Thank you so much I will recommend people to you.
Are very quick at replying and do everything it says on description.
Excellent service They found me a date very quickly Thank you
5* Quick to find a test date, trustworthy and informative! Thank you!!
Short Notice Tests is rated 5.0 based on 433 reviews