Short Notice Tests Reviews

of reviewers recommend Short Notice Tests
Read Short Notice Tests Reviews

About Short Notice Tests:

Shortnoticetests.com is a driving test cancellations finding agency. We can find earlier driving test cancellations for U.K driving test appointments. Our service is available to driving schools, driving instructors and learner drivers that need to find driving test cancellations.

02085003850

info@shortnoticetests.com

8 THE VILLAGE BEBINGTON

It’s a fantastic service . My son was booked to do his practical test two months from now and by using your service, he will now be able to sit his test in two weeks .. location and time perfect! We are very grateful!
(Bodmin) -
Excellent service lady was so lovely explained how to book pay etc and my granddaughter had test rescheduled within 30 mins. Thankyou so much
(Wigston Leicester) -
Very good service1 Registered with them on Friday and got a call the following Tuesday. Excellent.
(Chadderton) -
I had a driving test on the 20th of September, unfortunately I failed, but I was straight back online looking and there was just absolutely nothing for my test centre due to the current COVID-19 backlog, even into next year. So I was told about shortnoticetests.com and for a modest fee of £30 they found me a test date for next month and they did this within 1 day, yes ONE day of signing up. Fantastic service, would recommend to everyone in the same position as me. 10/10 service. Thanks again.
(Bishopbriggs) -
They do what they promise and they do it quickly!
Very fast and professional service. Was looking on my own for a earlier date for a week. After i registered I had a spot 2 months sooner. Im very satisfied. Thanks a lot!
(Bury St Edmunds) -
Great service got recommended a couple days ago I searched the company up entered my details and Within two days I now have a new short notice test booked a month and half earlier then I would’ve had to wait before
(Chertsey) -
Excellent service. Easy to contact, and happy to personally answer any queries you may have. Cancellation found within hours of initial contact. Would highly recommend
(Chippenham) -
Very good service. I really liked it.
(Belvedere) -
I had test booked in November and short notice tests got me a test in a weeks time. Fantastic really happy
100 % highly recommend Awesome service. And a total pleasure to communicate with ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I am so grateful for Short Notice Test and I’m so impressed with how efficient the were. I’m truly so grateful how quick I was able to get a test in my area especially with everything going on. I have already shared with all my friends and family. Thanks again Short Notice.
(Hornchurch) -
Absolutely amazing. They were able to accommodate to my needs and find me a test date. Thank you so much for your help
(Mitcham) -
Very friendly and helpful service! They are on it!
(Southwark) -
Contacted Short Notice Tests on Monday after managing to book a test online for mid Oct. Received a call the next day and my son’s test is this week! V v impressed and wouldn’t hesitate to use again
(Guildford) -
Absolutely amazing service So really helpful, we would highly recommend.
(Chippenham) -
Amazing service very quick at finding a new test date and they keep looking finding as close as possible date needed this is just after lock down too so i did not have high hopes
(Newcastle) -
Just brilliant Highly recommend - super fast test date and exceptionally kind staff.
(Chichester) -
I contacted short notice tests as I was having trouble finding a test due to the extreme delays and backlog caused by the Corona virus. But this company found me a test in less than 24 hours!! Called to confirm with my driving school and instructor so all I had to do was say yes I can have a test that day! I couldn't believe how quick they was able to find me a test. The woman I spoke with was very polite informative and has a very approachable character. I will be recommending her to mates and family who are struggling to get a test. 5/5 stars! If I could give 10 stars I would! :).
(Chingford) -
Brilliant service just want to say a big big thank you to Neetu
(Goodmayes) -