ShortNoticeTests.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ShortNoticeTests.com

About ShortNoticeTests.com: Shortnoticetests.com is a driving test cancellations finding agency. We can find earlier driving test cancellations for U.K driving test appointments. Our service is available to driving schools, driving instructors and learner drivers that need to find driving test cancellations.

02085003850

info@shortnoticetests.com

8 THE VILLAGE BEBINGTON

Telephone
"Really good service friendly, understanding and found me something within a short time."
(Goodmayes) -
"Was very desperate since I failed and wanted a slot immediately. A friend introduced me to shortnotice and I can't believe how fast they work. Will definitely recommend to anyone. I'm very grateful and they are the best . Thank you"
(Bletchley) -
"I was felt really down when I failed my test, and the next available test day in my area was almost two months later!! I used short notice tests on a whim to see if I could get a cancellation in a few days. They got me a cancellation test within a few hours for just two weeks later!!! I couldn't believe it!! Great customer service too!! I would definitely recommend!! Many Thanks!!"
(Reading) -
"I first used shortnoticetests in october 2017 after failing my first driving test. I was reluctant to pay £30 as I hadn’t heard of them before and wasn’t sure if they were genuine or a scam. I still paid £30 because these so called “driving test cancellation apps” that I had paid for were not finding any dates. Within 2 hours of filling in my details and paying, shortnoticetests had found me a test (on the day I failed aswell!). But I missed out on this date because I was using other apps to find test dates (don’t use other cancellation apps it’ll make it difficult to secure your test). They soon found me a test for 2nd November, which I failed too, that day I paid them again and within a week they booked me a test for 17th November, which again I failed, so on that day I paid again and within 24hrs they found me a test on 30th November, I took this test and passed. I am incredibly grateful to shortnoticetests because it was impossible for me to find tests dates as the test is changing on December 4th. Everyday I’d check the dvsa website and ring them and they would say the next test is 3/4months away. Thank you so much for helping me find test dates."
"100% recommend to anyone. My test was initially the end of February but within 4 or 5 hours of paying shortnoticetests they had early December sorted for me at the same test centre. Worth every penny and I’m very grateful."
(Warwick) -
"After missing my test, I was so upset and was recommended to use short notice tests to find one quick. They got back to be so quickly and I was able to get a new test within 2weeks, which suited me! Thank you so much!"
(Watford) -
"I paid for the service and writhin 24hrs they had found me an earlier test which I was very surprised at I was expecting at least a couple of days wait until hearing back the customer support is also very helpful would definitely reccomend to anyone wanting a quick test"
(Wakefield) -
"ShortNoticeTests.com genuinely provide a ten out of ten service! They responded immediately and helped me to find a perfectly suitable test date on more than one occasion. One to recommend for sure"
(Tilbury) -
"Brilliant with time! Amazing service highly recommended to everyone who is looking for a cancellation date. Paid the service on the same day got a date."
"Very happy with efficient service"
(Morden) -
"Fantastic service filled application in and within the hour a new test had come within the following week"
(Barnsley) -
"Excellent service. They found me a test twice within 2 weeks of registering with them"
"Unbelievable service! My daughter got a new test date within 24 hours of getting in touch with short Notice Tests at the centre she wanted on exactly the day she wanted. So friendly, polite and helpful. Absolutely no need to look anywhere else! Couldn’t recommend them enough."
"Very quick to find you a test no waiting around for 3 months excellent x"
"So happy with the service from short notice, Polite People and couldn’t thank them enough for the help they have provided for me. They are defenitly 5* will be recommending them to other driver that was in the same situation as my self. So thankful"
"Got me a test a month earlier than the one i was able to book all within a couple hours Brilliant service"
"Really quick in replying and finding you alternative dates. They managed to find me two within 48 hours. Sanneka Virgo"
"Fast and friendly service!"
"This is by far the best company to deliver driving test dates at short notice! I have used them many times (as unfortunately I keep failing my driving test) and they are very responsive, quick, honest and organized. I tried to use another company before Short Notice Tests and I did not hear back for weeks. This company delivers and will go out of their way to help you find a suitable date."
"They found me a test in one day. I'm just one week. Lovely team. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a test asap. They are the best 😬"
ShortNoticeTests.com is rated 4.99 based on 128 reviews