ShortNoticeTests.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ShortNoticeTests.com

About ShortNoticeTests.com: Shortnoticetests.com is a driving test cancellations finding agency. We can find earlier driving test cancellations for U.K driving test appointments. Our service is available to driving schools, driving instructors and learner drivers that need to find driving test cancellations.

02085003850

info@shortnoticetests.com

8 THE VILLAGE BEBINGTON

Telephone
"Very reliable"
Thank you for your review. Good luck with your short notice driving test cancellation
"Really great early driving test finding service. I am very happy with this service as they have saved me a lot of time and money they got me a driving test date for next week. Really great customer service and support aswell."
Thank you for your review. Good luck with your earlier driving test cancellation
"Use this service twice & both time I got my test booked on time. Very happy with the service."
"Excellent service and fast response. They got me a driving test cancellation within 2 hours of registering with them! My driving test is now next week instead of May. I will definitely recommend everyone to use shortnoticetests.com Thank you soo much!"
"Easy and fast process and result within a few days. Would recommend to anyone who is looking to move their test forwards."
"Great service! Appreciate how well they’ve made my test come sooner, and would support me till the end! Many Thanks!"
"I must say, they are very on ball and very helpful and understanding as well as thoughtful. What I do like is their communication 11/10. It is amazing and they genuinely wishing you well for the test, means a lot. It is a company I would recommend. Well, I hope I don't have to use their services anymore lol. I need to pass my test once and for all. However, I will always speak and spread the word about ShortNoticeTest. Thanks a bunch for what you have done. All the best."
"Great staff. Got me the date I needed in the centre I wanted. Thanks guys!"
"Simple and easy. Really appreciate that they found me an early driving test date. I got offered 3 dates all were within a two week bracket I requested from them."
"Thank you short notice tests. I will be recommending you to my instructor."
"Great super fast service!! They got me an early driving test within 6 hours of registering with them. My driving test is now next week instead of 2 months away. I recommend everyone to use this brilliant service!!"
"Highly recommended, amazing and helpful staff. I got the perfect driving test cancellation that I wanted. Thank you Short Notice Tests."
(Ashford Middlesex) -
"I failed my driving test last week and the earliest driving test date was over 6 weeks away in my test centre which I couldn't do. I registered with this company and they got me a driving test cancellation in my test centre for in two weeks time! I recommend this service to everyone in my position. This company has saved me a lot of time and money. They are great !"
"Amazing fast efficient service! Lovely helpful staff. Found my daughter a cancellation test within a few hours of calling! Would highly recommend"
"Great service! Thank you. They got me a driving test for next week. Very fast brilliant service indeed! great customer service too !"
"So helpful ! Sarah was so helpful and got everything sorted ASAP ! Thank you guys :)"
"Highly recommend this place. Fully committed to helping me get my test dates for the practical. Friendly and always happy to answer any questions I had. Thank you for getting me to drive, finally!"
"Avery fast and efficient service had the exact date and time we wanted was definitely use again"
"I'm full satisfied with this service thanks that I get good date off my exam 5 star service"
"It was a good experience with ShortNotice.com as they responded quickly to my request for booking my driving test at the earliest."
(Southampton Maybush) -