Short Notice Tests Reviews

of reviewers recommend Short Notice Tests
Read Short Notice Tests Reviews

About Short Notice Tests:

Shortnoticetests.com is a driving test cancellations finding agency. We can find earlier driving test cancellations for U.K driving test appointments. Our service is available to driving schools, driving instructors and learner drivers that need to find driving test cancellations.

02085003850

info@shortnoticetests.com

8 THE VILLAGE BEBINGTON

Short Notice Tests 5 star review on 11th December 2018
Rob Oldfield
More Photos & Videos
This company s very helpful.. they find a date within three days.. thank you very much for your service..
This company is very helpful
Very efficient, in four days they found a place for me! I highly recommend them!!
Your service is extremely kind, helpful and efficient. You deliver what you promise for the customer- an early test date. Thank you for your service.
Am so glad I used this service as they managed to find me the perfect date for my test, all in the right time. Thank you soo much.
Efficient, fast and very reliable ! I'm a very happy customer I passed my driving test thanks to the short notice driving test team.
Short notice tests have been extremely helpful to me and I would 100% recommended to any drivers with upcoming tests. They are very reasonably priced and have found me a test date 7 weeks earlier than my original test date.
Very good and organised
excellent fast service they got me a driving test within 6 hours of registering with them. I passed my driving test and didn't have to wait for 5 weeks for my original booking
Short notice tests managed to get 3 fast tests until I finally passed great service would defo recomend
Very quixk
The best company to find short notice test. My instructor was extremely picky with what times and what test centre she wanted me to go to but they stayed patient with me and changed the test every time I asked them to due to my instructor and not once did they complain they got right to it and and finding test were very quick with them within 3 to 7 days something new would always come up . Trust me they have you book as soon as. Today is the 25th of January even if you find a test in March just book it they will most definitely get you a test this February with out a doubt . There customer service is amazing too , the lady is so lovely she speak with you almost like you know each other already very kind sweet lady and she doesn’t play no games when you tell her I need a test before a certain date she gets right to it. Love this company And I passed my test yesterday with a short notice test they booked me and I’m very grateful I’m recommending theme to all my family and friends .
Really good app found me a date I wanted the next day.
I totally recommend ShortNoticeTests.com as they are 100 percent trustworthy and will get you an early test date of your choice.
I am very happy with your service and I will definitely recommend it.

really amazed at these guys excellent work, great service !!
Thanks for your review good luck with your driving test
Brilliant service! Got early test date within four days of booking with driving test cancellations service!! It couldn’t have been easier!
I not only got a test within a few days but I was also given the time that I had specified so I'm really pleased! The lady on the phone was really friendly too.
Excellent service