Zooplus Reviews

4PM
4PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Zooplus deliver?

How can I contact Zooplus?

Tell us how Zooplus made you happy

"Excellent prices and delivery service highly recommended"
Are you Zooplus? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Brilliant choice for pet lovers, easy to find exactly what I wanted for our foster cats. Delivered in no time at all and well packed."
"Great items at great prices. And fast on delivery."
"They give the best prices on dog food, the delivery is very quick and the service first class. I accidentally ordered the wrong dog food last time and they exchanged it without any question, still with free delivery and collected the wrong bag."
"Very good prices here at zooplus and a huge range of food, toys and accessories. Fast delivery options available for only a small amount more. I like that you can choose the carrier between DPD and Yodel, as for me DPD are always more efficient, so I know exactly when my parcel will arrive. Points system available also which is great, as well as points for referring a friend."
"The best price around for James wellbeloved. Quick delivery too"
"Great prices - we get our cat food in bulk from them and it saves us a small fortune! Really quick shipping too (free over £50), and the loyalty scheme is an extra bonus :)"
"Always a super selection; well packaged and quick delivery on all items! My go-to pet product store - thank you!"
"I've used Zooplus for years. Often have bulk food on special offer. Cheap and efficient. I use the savings plan which is worth it if you order relatively often. I recommend choosing DPD over Yodel for delivery."
"Excellent products, superb customer service and very good prices for quality branded dog food, including natural raw meat and chews. Highly recommended"
"The best delivery service always super fast best online pet store"
"Super fast delivery and I have two happy kitties"
"Good value, wide range of products and speedy delivery"
"As i tend to order the same things, reordering is easy. Special offers are easy to find and delivery is usually fast."
"Excellent range of products, competitive price and quick delivery!"
"My favourite pet website, used them for years never had any problems, with items, delivery etc. Loads of choice & always good offers on, Freebies with your points collected. Highly Recommend Zooplus."
"Always a fantastic service, a great choice of products."
"Zooplus provide all my cat food and garden bird seed. Their website is clear and easy to use and delivery times are very good too."
"Fast delivery and great prices, we save a lot of money compared to buying from the vets."
"Always a good choice to be found and very competitive prices. Speed of delivery is very quick and communication excellent. Points are awarded for purchase too so you can save as you spend, plus free delivery if you spend over £30. Plenty of reviews from customers and a photo gallery of pets enjoying the products makes this a fun place to shop online. I am very happy to recommend Zooplus."
Zooplus is rated 4.66 based on 94 reviews