Zooplus Insights

Zooplus have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service and are happy with their refunds.

A-
Happiness Grade
A

Price - Excellent

98.00%
Industry Average
" Great items at great prices. And fast on delivery. "
- Leanne Lucas
" They give the best prices on dog food, the delivery is very quick and the service first class. I accidentally ordered the wrong dog food last time and they exchanged it without any question, still with free delivery and collected the wrong bag. "
- Joanne
" Very good prices here at Zooplus and a huge range of food, toys and accessories. Fast delivery options available for only a small amount more. I like that you can choose the carrier between DPD and Yodel, as for me DPD are always more efficient, so I know exactly when my parcel will arrive. Points system available also which is great, as well as points for referring a friend. "
- Natasha Bourne
Write your review on Zooplus
A

Delivery - Fast

94.83%
Industry Average
" Great items at great prices. And fast on delivery. "
- Leanne Lucas
- Natasha Bourne
B-

Refunds - Average

66.67%
Industry Average
" Zooplus has a fantastic range of treats, toys and agility equipment for dogs, it's our go to place when we need supplies for our darling boy. Delivery is always within 2/3 das specified and their customer service was excellent when a box of treats we ordered wasn't complete they refunded it in full within 2 days. The selection on offer is fantastic and competitively priced. LP "
- Guest
" I had expected to go through the hassle and cost of returning this huge item but was asked to donate it instead, receiving a full refund of the product. "
- Sarah
A-
85.71%
- Joanne
" Excellent products, superb customer service and very good prices for quality branded dog food, including natural raw meat and chews. Highly recommended "
- Mrs Laurie Busby
" The best delivery service always super fast best online pet store "
- john kane