Zooplus Reviews

02AM
2AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Zooplus deliver?

How can I contact Zooplus?

Tell us how Zooplus made you happy

"Great online pet supplies company. Speedy delivery, well packaged, good prices. Highly recommended!"
Are you Zooplus? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"They have smaller special offers like getting a 3 pack of dental treats (I stocked up) plus a much larger half-price Black Fortnight Offer of a really tall and strong scratching post that I was so glad to find for my ever-active 2 year old moggy."
"Amazing value on pet food and always delivered promptly."
"Zooplus supply a vast range of products for many animals, the quality of the foods are good, and at very competitive prices. Delivery is very prompt and reliable. My cats have dietary problems, and zooplus had the food that works for them. I once contacted their customer services when my payment didn't go through, they sorted out the problem quickly and with a curtious attitude, in an efficient way. Wouldn't use anyone else or animal food."
"Always provide excellent service from ordering to delivery. There's also the added bonus of collecting points and choosing gifts for your pets. Would totally recommend Zooplus for all your pets needs"
"An excellent company with quick delivery. They carry a vast range of pet foods at a good price ,and I can always get the items I am wishing to buy from the easy to use web site."
"Parking felt secure but they take your keys and park your car for you and I noticed that the cars are sandwiched in close together which made me uneasy about damage. Also have to phone for transport on your return which is less convenient than the frequent bus service to the nearby long stay car parks."
"I purchased a retro pendant chandelier with crystals that is just gorgeous !!!! The crystals come separate so you do have to put them on yourself and it did take some time."
"Excellent prices on a wide range of pet goods."
"Very quick delivery, all items are delivered in safe and good shape. Very cheap for quality and choice they offer. Relly good loyalty program with points. Recommend to every pet owner"
"They have a good range of pet foods and other supplies. With two cats and a dog, it is particularly helpful that they also provide free delivery for all my orders, as the minimum price for this is set at a sensible level. Delivery is quick too, invariably within a couple of days."
"Huge range of products and had exactly what I was looking for at a much better price than anywhere else, even Amazon. Delivery was free and quick, and had the option of DPD or Yodel (thank god, because Yodel are rubbish in my area and DPD are quite reliable!) Will definitely order again."
"Much cheaper than competing sites and quick delivery"
"Zooplus sell top brand pet accessories and food at discounted prices. Delivery is always swift, and they have a loyalty programme where you can redeem your points earned for food or pet accessories."
"I use this sit to order cat food and litter every couple of months, every now and then also order toys or bowls. Have them delivered to work and if ordered on the Monday or Tuesday, i'll have them by the end of the week. Good offers helping me keep costs down with two feline mouths to feed, essential!"
"Easy to use website. Ordering very easy. Products I wanted were available. Quick and accurate delivery. Everything packed perfectly. Great product too. So very happy."
"Found items on this website which have really suited the pets that I have. Product range is good and prices very reasonable. Ordering really easy especially with a re-order facility from past orders. Delivery is really quick and being able to choose courier (DPD or Yodel) is fantastic especially as Yodel are rubbish around here. Overall, very pleased to have found this company."
"I get the majority of my cats food from Zooplus, great choice & low prices"
"good prices varied products prompt delivery"
Zooplus is rated 4.66 based on 94 reviews