The Sewing Studio Reviews

01209216942

sales@thesewingstudio.co.uk

10 Chapel Street, Redruth, Cornwall

Tell us how The Sewing Studio made you happy
Excellent service and good communications. Nice quality items.
Beautiful fabric, speedy service.
The sewing studio probably has the best selection of Moda fabrics in the Uk. They always dispatch super quickly, and my orders have always arrived in perfect condition and fast. I highly recommend them!!
Really impressed: wonderful quality fabric, and it arrived really fast.
Good range of layer cakes, charm packs and mini charms which I was looking for. I ordered two mini charms packs and they arrived quickly. Very pleased. Will order again in future
Super fast delivery just what you need when itching to get on with a new project.
A great selection of quilting products and fabrics, and speedy delivery.
Always my go to place for quality, choice, price & excellent customer service. First rate service everytime.
Very quick delivery and lovely fabric.
It is so nice to have this kind on shop locally. I have always found staff very helpful,friendly and informative when having a query.
Super fast shipping and my fabric panel arrived expertly cut and neatly folded.
Easy ordering process and prompt delivery. Will certainly order again from the Sewing Studio.
Excellent customer service and accurate delivery times.
A wonderful independent shop. With everything you could possibly need gor sewing all under one roof. The selection of fabric is amazing, and the prices are very competitive .
The fabric was so vibrant, and excellent quality. Delivery was prompt. I will certainly shop here again, thank you, Zooty
Super quick delivery and great Bernette sewing machine. It was so easy. Just didn't get delivery information, so had to be delivered to neighbour, but all was good.
Excellent service
Wow wow wow shop blew me away so much choice staff so friendly and very help full have shopped on line but we were in Cornwall so just had to visit wish I lived close I would be in all the time Thankyou june
First class service, couldn’t have been more helpful and I love my new sewing machine.
Amazing service and speed of delivery .
The Sewing Studio is rated 4.95 based on 1,216 reviews