The Sewing Studio Reviews

01209216942

sales@thesewingstudio.co.uk

10 Chapel Street, Redruth, Cornwall

Tell us how The Sewing Studio made you happy
Delighted with the mermaid panel. Even better than I imagined it to be. Can't wait to start it.
Quality fabrics, fast service. I ordered a selection of Moda fabrics to fulfil a request by my disabled brother for some face masks. He enjoyed fishing in the past and had always been an avid bird watcher.
The Sewing Studio 5 star review on 22nd May 2022 The Sewing Studio 5 star review on 22nd May 2022
Excellent service thanks.
Very helpful with regard to my efforts to find a match for some fabrics
Friendly, helpful staff and great stock, and accurate delivery dates. I've been using this store long-distance for years, highly recommend!
The Sewing Studio 5 star review on 22nd May 2022
Great quality fabrics and service.
Will always try these first, webbing I find is the best price and strong, there fabric is a good price and postage is free what more could you ask for
Beautiful fabrics. Delivered in a short space of time. Very good service thankyou.
Prompt delivery, I made a mistake with one item and ordered the wrong shade of green. Unable to return😩! Thanks anyway.
Great selection of everything sewing! My order was delivered promptly and I was kept up to date with the order at each stage. Proper job!!
Extension table was a perfect fit for my singer. Ordering was easy and dispatch was very quick. Thank you
Great service, products and prices
Will definitely be ordering again. My fabrics are lovely and delivery was fast. I made a beach for my holiday with the charm pack and jelly roll with plenty left to make more projects.
The Sewing Studio 5 star review on 21st May 2022 The Sewing Studio 5 star review on 21st May 2022
Great choice of fabrics and they arrived promptly beautifully folded. Excellent
I have very seldom not been able to purchase whatever I need for my sewing addiction! Cheerful staff who are helpful in finding that elusive fabric. Love your shop!
As usual, they exceed expectations. They provide a fantastic online service and the online site is always up to date.
Very impressed, the fabric is makower so excellent quality, price was very good and the service was also excellent. Will definitely useagain
Easy to order. items arrived on time. Loved the item great value
Super fast delivery, and very fair prices- I’ll certainly be using The Sewing Studio again.
I was looking for a walking foot for my machine but wasn't sure which one as I was struggling to find my model on line. I spoke with The Sewing Studio and they said they would find the one I needed and ring me back. I am so pleased to be able to say that they did exactly that and I am now a very happy owner of exactly what I needed. the staff I spoke with were pleasant and friendly. Thank you so much
The Sewing Studio is rated 4.95 based on 2,585 reviews