The Sewing Studio Reviews

01209216942

sales@thesewingstudio.co.uk

10 Chapel Street, Redruth, Cornwall

Tell us how The Sewing Studio made you happy
I have ordered some Josephine Wall fabric panels. I am absolutely thrilled with the quality and colours as well as with the quick delivery which was earlier than stated. Thank you so much
My “go to” online fabric retailer. Great selection of products - especially solids, and always quick and reliable service. User friendly website and tracked delivery.
Excellent quality and service
I love the fact you get lots of emails and updates so you know where you are with everything. I also appreciate the little extra fabric as there was a little extra at the end of the bolt. I will definatelt come back to you guys! You rock!
Love the Sewing Studio. They are very helpful and friendly and the fabric is very good quality and reasonably priced.
Only used the site for fabric ( & wadding) & love it. Massive range of fabrics, every style & colour. Nothing you can’t find here. A particularly nice touch is their automatic thread matching function. Saves so much time. Good updates on delivery. Can’t fault.
Good service, delighted with my order and really appreciate free postage, many thanks.
Very easy efficient service privided
Great service all round.
The ordering process was quick and easy, I placed my order on a Sunday and my Bernette B64 Airlock Overlocker arrived on Tuesday, which was very impressive.
I was very pleased with the fabric I ordered from The Sewing Studio. I got a great deal and even a little more than I ordered as two of the fabrics I ordered were end of roll. Everything came well-packaged and was delivered on time which is good for free delivery.
absolutely love this site loads to choose from and always turns up quick and the workers are very helpful and friendly alway recomend to people.
Love my fabric thank you so much!! Pleased with matching thread so pleased that it was guerterman another company sent a unnamed thread that I will never use snaps easily. Will order from you again many thanks Ann
Great fabrics and service. The fabric is delicious, folds well and sews by hand and machine easily. Hardly any shrinkage or colour run. Current use is Millifori
The Sewing Studio 5 star review on 4th May 2022
Excellent service easy website Lots of stock
Fast efficient delivery of beautiful fabric
Every time I place an order with The sewing studio it arrives within a few days, most excellent service. Thank you everyone.
Such a good selection, delivered really swiftly. I will definitely visit again
Excellent service as always.
Beautiful fabric. Arrived really quick and well packed. Would definitely shop here again.
The Sewing Studio is rated 4.95 based on 2,539 reviews