The Sewing Studio Reviews

sales@thesewingstudio.co.uk

10 Chapel Street, Redruth, Cornwall

Tell us how The Sewing Studio made you happy
Excellent service
Great fabric and service from this firm will use them again .
Excellent fabric and service
Love The Sewing Studio. All orders are processed and despatched so promptly and it is so exciting when the black and gold package arrives. I never miss any of the YouTube tutorials, so informative. They are my first place to go when I need quilting fabric.
Website clear and easy to use. Order took 7 days to arrive. We'll packed.
A considered purchase but made easily with the help from knowledgeable staff at the end of the phone. Nothing was too much trouble, offering video tutorials and face time help if needed When I am in the market for an upgrade I will be back (but will be a few years yet)
Great choice of fabrics excellent delivery time.
Really helpful staff on the phone; my new overlocker arrived the next day and I am delighted with it. Thank you!
I've just discovered the Sewing Studio website and, so far, I'm really impressed. A wide selection of beautiful fabrics on offer along with first class customer service. I've now placed two separate orders and have been very pleased with the fabric sent and the speed of delivery. Thank you Sewing Studio.
Reliable company selling good brands. Their customer service is very good and delivery free and fast. Very competitively priz
No hassle shopping , free delivery arrives promptly perfect !
Excellent choice and service. My go to for quality fabric
I have bought fabric from the Sewing Studio for some years now and I have always been satisfied both with the goods and the service. I always look forward to the black and gold bag arriving in my post box. I also enjoy Katrina's tutorials. Thank you.
My fabric arrived quickly, very well packaged and it is a beautiful quality. Exactly as it looked on the web site too. Information about each stage of the order and how it was progressing was also really helpful. Will definitely be shopping with you again, thank you.
Great service from The Sewing Studio and fabulous fabric!
Fabulous collection of fabric and sewing accesories.
Perfect fabric, excellent service- what more can I say? O yes - such pretty and practical packaging!
I bought the cat library fabric. Not only was The Sewing Studio the cheapest place I found that sells this fabric, they were super fast at packing and posting it. It arrived in beautiful packaging nicely folded but the quality of the fabric was even more amazing than the photos. I am in love! Will definitely be buying more fabric from you and will be recommending them to all my sewing friends.
Arrived very quickly and products are competitively priced
Beautiful fabrics, would buy them all if I could. Very fast delivery.
The Sewing Studio is rated 4.95 based on 2,539 reviews