The Sewing Studio Reviews

01209216942

sales@thesewingstudio.co.uk

10 Chapel Street, Redruth, Cornwall

Tell us how The Sewing Studio made you happy
Very good service,and the quality of the product was very good. Will definitely us The sewing studio again.
Arrived in 5 days. In recyclable bag. 2nd class post.
Great product, fast service. Will definitely use again.
Goods received in good time and high quality. Will use the sewing studio again
Beautiful fabric. I love the option of 1/4 meter or fat quarter.
Always helpful, knowledgeable and happy 😃
I really love your fabrics and the great choice you offer. It would be nice however to have something not quite so expensive on offer. I love to sew but like many others have limited funds. These lovely Kaffe bundles are too expensive for me .
The fabric was so vibrant, and excellent quality. Delivery was prompt. I will certainly shop here again, thank you, Zooty
Simple to browse, easy to order, speedy dispatch, whats not to like?
Usual friendly helpful staff
Excellent and quick service, good range with reasonable prices.
Lovely fabric for smaller projects. At least 2-3 pieces work together. Sweet patterns. A bit too expensive though for what it is.
Prompt delivery and all items of good quality. Good selection of fabrics and accessories on website but quite a lot of items showing as out of stock.
The items that I have bought have been of good quality and I have been pleased with them. Unfortunately, one item was incorrect in my recent order, but this was rectified by the correct item being sent to me very quickly, so the problem was resolved to my satisfaction.
Fabric arrived within four days. Looks as good as it did on the website. Looking forward to using it.
Love the idea of the scrap bags but having now bought two wool ones am a little disappointed that both of my wool ones contain dark pieces when the you tube video shows nice bright colours. I appreciate it is pot luck but was hoping for some bright colours. End of roll bag looks interesting. I wish I was nearer so I could visit the shop myself as it looks so good and full of interesting fabrics.
Good website and very prompt service
Website easy to navigate. My jelly roll came a couple of days after I ordered it, very pleased would purchase from again.
I ordered an e-gift card which was delivered on time. When I realised I'd given the wrong e-mail address to send it to I phoned and a very helpful lady put things right. When I ordered online there was a place to write an email but that didn't work, otherwise it all went very well.
I made a visit while on holiday in Cornwall. A wonderful selection of fabric to choose from, all the latest designs and manufacturers. Worth the visit
The Sewing Studio is rated 4.95 based on 2,539 reviews