The Fitzrovia Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Fitzrovia Centre
Read The Fitzrovia Centre Reviews

enquiries@thefitzroviacentre.co.uk

The Fitzrovia Centre Limited ®, Covent Garden, London

Even though I purchased a shampoo and conditioner for hair loss, if I'm really honest with myself, I didn't expect it to actually work. It worked after two washes. I didn't even put the serum in. I find that extraordinary. My hair loss was really affecting how I felt about my looks. I thought getting my hair back was just wishful magical thinking. This is so encouraging and gives me hope to recover more of my hair. When something you don't expect to work out works out it gives you hope of what other things in your life you thought would not be possible could actually be possible. Also, I sent an email to the company asking them a question about how to use their product. They gave me an answer that day which was both very clear and very friendly. I'm delighted with this company. I rarely give reviews for any company even when I have good intentions to do so. But this I felt was too important. Thank you to the Fitzrovia Centre for your great product and and for your great customer services.
Great smelling products that I have using for some time with great results.
A little early to review the product itself, but the service and prompt dispatch of the order was exceptional. I am confident I will be a returning customer.
The Fitzrovia Centre is rated 4.67 based on 6 reviews