The Brasstards Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Brasstards

billysnipp@thebrasstards.com

Tell us how The Brasstards made you happy
The Brasstards present a real eclectic mix of styles and genres that always have a hidden gem....a blast from the past or something new, fresh, and often surprising ....but always in keeping with the 'vibe' of the playlist. Just hit the shuffle play button and let it play.....no skipping !!
The Brasstards present a real eclectic mix of styles and genres spanning the generations and the playlists always contain a hidden gem in them.....a blast from the past or something refreshing and completely new to me...great to be able to just hit shuffle and let it play without constantly skipping tracks. GREAT STUFF!!
I love the brasstards, I’ve followed their playlists for ages and I finally got them to do a playlist for me! They got my music taste down to a T.
Really great song choices on constantly evolving playlists. I always use 'Funk The Brass' and 'Old Chill' playlists in a bar environment, catering to exactly what I need to set different atmospheres.
Reliable quality, and happy to recommend!
The comedic song choices from the ‘quaranthemes’ playlist really brightened up my day! Not only were the titles hilarious but the range in musical genre and from across the years really made this a fantastic go to playlist. I haven’t stopped listening!
We're happy your enjoying them Megan!
Unbelievable talent, the brasstards absolutely nailed their performance. Entertaining the crowd when necessary and providing beautiful backing music equally. Big fan of their playlists, perfect for all our events.
Friendly duo with incredible skill. Hired to accompany my DJ set with brass and everything ran like clockwork. Would highly recommend!
These playlists are pitched just brilliantly! One great tune after another...such a wide range of old and new... keep them coming!!
Absolutely perfect playlists, found some brilliant songs I’ve never heard before !
I also had the pleasure of seeing them live last year, really great and fun duo!
The Brasstards is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews