Wise Bartender Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wise Bartender
Great service although 3 beers missing. They had credited me for a future order. Email was replied quickly.
Good products and efficient ordering and delivery. 5/5
Very good selection of alcohol free beers and lagers. I’m trying out a few mixers and alcohol free wines for my pregnant daughter. She liked the Cognato, the best she has tasted.
Love the gluten-free beer!
I continue to purchase items from Wise Bartender as the variety and price is excellent, I especially like ordering Bin End as always a surprise what will be turning up.
Gluten free, alcohol free beer, a lovely treat for a pregnant lady 😊
Great products and were well packaged.
Great service and product.
Great, speedy service. Always arrives well packaged too. Fab selection of alcohol free alternatives
Hassle free service.
Superb quality and selection
Excellent selection of gluten free low alcohol and no alcohol beers. Delicious!
I was really impressed with Wise Bartender and with the quality of the wines that I ordered. I will be ordering again.
Brill as always
Quick delivery and very interesting drinks to choose from.
I have committed to not drink alcohol for a whole year, as an experiment. I wanted to see if I could enjoy a non alcoholic drink as much. Your website is a breathe of fresh air. I have enjoyed trying different wines and spirits - some more than others - but what’s great is to have the choice. Yet to find a replacement wine I love, I have found I thoroughly enjoy the Lyre Italian Orange with tonic, which I’ve and a slice. Quite delicious!
Thanks for bringing the choice of drinks and keep up the good work. Ordering and delivery is always been seamless, making life very easy.
Prompt service, well packaged, refreshing evening drink and didn’t miss alcohol!
LOVE Wise Bartender - always a massive selection, more than I can find anywhere else, for reasonable prices. Delivery is always super speedy, well-packed, and easy. I'll keep coming back.
Great, speedy service always!
I have been searching for a website that has a selection of AF drinks for a while and I am so happy to have finally found Wise Bartender. They have a great selection of drinks available. The delivery timescale was great! Really impressed with the service provided
Wise Bartender is rated 4.88 based on 1,339 reviews