Wise Bartender Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wise Bartender
Great service fast delivery . Love theThatchers zero and the Magners. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Very good and quick service, no problems. Good choices, will use again
Great selection and service
Excellent, excellent, excellent! Great service, fabulous selection of goodies, Wise Bartender have become an essential source of interesting and delicious drinkies. Headache free deliveries, headache free mornings 🤘
I always love Wise Bartender. The ability to purchase single unit drinks is fantastic. Drinks are always well packed and delivered in a timely manner. Highly recommend.
Excellent range, and so helpful to have % per volume listed.
Nice wine, fast service and reasonable prices. Recommended!
Great service, best selection of non-alcofrolic beverages I've found
Great selection of AF beers, with prompt delivery
Couldn’t have been better. The order arrived quickly way before I thought it would.. The item size I ordered was out of stock so a lovely note and a bigger bottle arrived at no extra expense. Would highly recommend and will definitely be using them again.
Hi to everyone who’s a Gin Lover You must give Gordon’s zero % (non alcoholic) a try.You will be so delighted.I love it so very much that our 2nd order going in today! Postscript: SORRY I forgot to note down the voucher code could I get another please.Thank you
Nice selection of drinks. I was a bit disappointed to find that one of the items I ordered wasn't included in my delivery especially as it was a gift. However, they were quick to respond to my messages and gave a refund.
excellent ,ordered & delivered in grate time ,enjoyed well done all,
Great selection and fast service
First class service,will be using again.thank you.
Love the Wise Bartender always a great range and love that there are always great and exciting new things to try. It has made our AF journey super fun 🤩
Good service, delivered on time and great beer
Love it
I started buying from Wise Bartender because I was after a specific beer which is my favourite AF beer - Mikkeller Drink'in the Sun. I have recently tried some Kombucha. Ordering is remarkably easy and delivery is very quick and efficient. Can't fault them.
Great product delivered safely