Wetsuitoutlet Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Wetsuitoutlet

The Gunnery Drill Shed, Chapel Road, Shoeburyness, Essex United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Wetsuitoutlet ?

Mrs Elizabeth Clark & Mr Ian Clark
"Top price, excellent service, excellent range"
"Good range of products Good customer service"
Paul McBride
"Over the last few years I have bought numerous items of clothing for the family from this company and at times needed there help to choose what would be best for a particular sport. I have found them to be very helpful and always offered very good advice. They are usually very competitive with the prices and prompt with delivery. I genuinely recommend you try this supplier."
J Walker
"I have bought a few kayak items from this company and can't fault them. Good prices and quality items. Just recommended them to someone today, for a helmet for their son."
"Great service, excellent prices. I needed to change the delivery date, they were able to do this and still managed next day delivery, fantastic service."
Verified Customer
"The package from Wetsuitoutlet came to me very quickly, I recommend you to order from them"
Verified Customer