Wetsuitoutlet Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Wetsuitoutlet

The Gunnery Drill Shed, Chapel Road, Shoeburyness, Essex United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Wetsuitoutlet made you happy

"Purchased kayaking equipment and it was delivered to northern Ireland the very next day with free carriage recommend this company very highly"
Are you Wetsuitoutlet? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent fit and delivery service. Plenty of choice and offers on the site."
"Top price, excellent service, excellent range"
"Good range of products Good customer service"
"Over the last few years I have bought numerous items of clothing for the family from this company and at times needed there help to choose what would be best for a particular sport. I have found them to be very helpful and always offered very good advice. They are usually very competitive with the prices and prompt with delivery. I genuinely recommend you try this supplier."
"I have bought a few kayak items from this company and can't fault them. Good prices and quality items. Just recommended them to someone today, for a helmet for their son."
"Great service, excellent prices. I needed to change the delivery date, they were able to do this and still managed next day delivery, fantastic service."
"The package from Wetsuitoutlet came to me very quickly, I recommend you to order from them"
Wetsuitoutlet is rated 4.46 based on 13 reviews