The Cocktail Pickers Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Cocktail Pickers Club
Read The Cocktail Pickers Club  Reviews
I ordered for the first time recently, I wasn't disappointed. The drinks I ordered were delicious, they didn't last long though.
Great service with great prices, was a present for my daughter and son in law during lockdown and they could not praise it enough, well done Cocktail Pickers Club
Ordering was easy and cocktails arrived the next day... the english garden gin was beautiful and I also enjoyed the.Mango and Ginger rum. will ordering again... am.waiting for some other Gin based cocktails to be added to the menu x x
Lovely cocktails really enjoyed them
These cocktails are absolutely delicious. They taste like you've just had them freshly mixed without the actual hassle of measuring and mixing
Completed with a good kick of alcohol. Just right for relaxing in the garden. Will definitely be buying and recommending. Well done Cocktail Pickers.
My Daughter in law was very surprised and very pleased to receive 2 of your bottles. Delicious she said. Thank you.
Very but a bit sweet will try a different one later on
Not try it yet at the weekend I will
Lovely fruity flavours, perfect for sunny days in the garden. Look forward to being able to share with friends! Quick, friendly service.
Superb customer service & the most delicious cocktails...perfect for a summers evening in the garden.

We’ll definitely be ordering more 😊
Great products and excellent fast delivery
Love this company. All products are great! Delivery is so quick too. Ordered lunchtime one day and my order was with me the following afternoon.
I tried a few of the cocktails. Although they taste lovely I would say they were more like virgin cocktails than alcoholic ones! I couldn't taste the alcohol at all. I wouldn't buy again.
Love these drinks, easy to order and prompt delivery. Would highly recommend
Absolutely fabulous. The best cocktails I have ever tried. Will definitely be buying again!
Great flavours in the cocktails. They are ready to use and no artificial flavourings! Also very impressed that they arrived the day after I ordered them.
Amazing service, quick delivery and fantastic cocktails. What more could anyone ask for. It is not my first purchase and certainly won't be the last. My recent order I also purchased extra for my boss (who is understandably stressed at the moment) she instantly ordered more for her friend as a gift. Multiple uses for yourself a gift or even just a pick me up.
The Cocktail Pickers Club is rated 4.74 based on 117 reviews