The Cocktail Pickers Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Cocktail Pickers Club
Read The Cocktail Pickers Club  Reviews
The bramble was delicious but the passion fruit martini was undrinkable. I bought the large bottle of passion fruit martini as I love it but the one you sent me was truly disgusting- I think there was too much vanilla in it. So disappointed and will not order again.
Hi Kathy, Im so pleased you enjoyed the Bramble its going down a treat that one! Im so surprised to read that the Passion Fruit Martini is not to your taste as that one is our best selling flavour! Please do get in touch re the Passion Fruit so we can put this right for you. Kind Regards Jen x
I sent this to my daughter and her boyfriend who absolutely loved it!
Thankyou for taking the time to leave us a review, it really is much appreciated and im so happy to hear the Cocktails wen down well! Love Jen xx
Opted for the Bramble cocktail in my box, along with ales, canseccos & sweets
Something for everyone..Absolutely delicious & value for money
Thankyou so much for taking the time to write a review and im so happy to read they went down well. The 'Date night bundle' is such a great idea and people are loving it!! Love Jen xx
Perfect gift for friends in lockdown. Something different delivered to their door. I would highly recommend.
Thanks for your lovely comments Shirley its much appreciated! Love Jen xx
Both cocktails were thoroughly enjoyed once again, thank you very much. Excellent customer service. Repeat customers as we love the great range of quality products, good value for money too!
Ah Thanks so much Mary, im so pleased to hear you're enjoying the Cocktails! Your review made me do a little happy dance! Love Jen xx
Lovely tasting cocktails. Great products and amazing service
The Cocktail Pickers Club  5 star review on 18th February 2021
Thanks for the photo Amanda and LOVE to hear you're enjoying the Cocktails. We have plenty of new Flavours for you to try over the summer too! Love Jen xx
Beautiful tasting cocktails,affordable prices and quick delivery. The gift sets make great presents. I look forward to trying more flavours.
Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a review Hannah. We must agree the gift sets are super special and are proud to have the most beautiful gift boxes with other local producers included too! Love Jen xx
I brought one of your products as a pick me up for a friend. It did the trick and she was over the moon. Thankyou so much will order again!
Ah how very lovely. Cocktails are the best pick me up we have to agree! Thanks so much for your order and hope you manage to treat yourself to a bottle too. Love Jen xx
Love love love
We Love you too Amy! Thanks for your support and are so pleased you enjoy our Cocktails! Love Jen xx
Fabulous cocktails infact the best cocktails! No sticky sweet syrups just super fresh tasting straight from the jar.
No prep no hassle just shake and pour!
Excellent cocktails with a variety of flavours. Lovely Christmas packages, the extras were nice, I had a millionaires shortbread and it was lovely, especially as they are also from a small business. The cocktails themselves were very moreish.
Fabulous products from a fantastic company! Excellent customer service! Thank you so much for sorting out all of my family Christmas gifts this year! 👍🎅
I bought a gift box, and I am completely DELIGHTED with my purchase. Beautifully and safely packaged and worth every last penny- will definitely be a returning customer
One word fantastic
Well packaged and it looks awesome.
I placed quite a large order as Christmas gifts for the team at work - we went for the Go All Out box and Jen was great at helping me make a couple of tweaks to make it bespoke for our requirements. The boxes arrived so quickly and we were really impressed! What a great Christmas gift, and everyone really enjoyed tucking in during our virtual Xmas party!
Excellent customer service and I would recommend to others.
Thanks again Jen, and hope you have a lovely Xmas :)
Disappointed - fresh fruit cocktails - not very fresh - fruit tasted very processed. Very expensive compared to mixing a carton juice to a shot of alcohol. Customer service even poorer- not existent- Jen (the owner called me immediately, which was good, but then stated she was a small business - and they used very expensive ingredients and they have struggled to survive this year. That they never have complaints and there was nothing she could/would do re the already opened bottles and even the sealed ones - could only be returned at my cost (which would be expensive)-not worth returning really. Will never shop with cocktail pickers again as customer service non existent - like it or lump it attitude - very disappointing. Would definitely not recommend, and leaves me reluctant to try other independent ‘local’ retailers- despite COVID19.
Hi Anna,

I am very sorry to hear that our Cocktails are not to your taste. Feedback is very important to us and something that we take very seriously, hence why I called you immediately. I can assure you that the we use the best quality ingredients which are completely natural and each bottle is handmade.

As discussed however, I am unable to refund you for bottles that you advise have been 'gifted' to you, have been opened or you do not want to return.

I am sorry that you do not accept this as reasonable, but in the same respect I will not be bullied by you threat of a refund or poor review.
I ordered a mixed case of 3 different bottles but ended up with 3 of the same. I emailed you on the day I received them and I got a phone call the same day from a lady who said you would organise replacements. She said she would email me the details the next day. Since then I have not heard anything. I emailed again on the 15th December but still had no reply. I am now stuck with 3 of the same bottles. This was supposed to be a Christmas present for someone. Very poor service.
Hi Sonia, Really sorry that we made a mistake with your order and the delay in getting this rectified for you. I can confirm that your missing items are now on route. Hope you have a lovely Christmas Jen x
Had a few delivery issues but we did order 18 at Christmas time so to be expected. Plus the problems were dealt with and sorted really quickly. Great product, lovely gift idea. Will definitely order again. Thank you!
I haven’t tried the cocktail as it’s a present so can’t comment on the taste but I was a bit disappointed with my purchase as I went for the cocktail taster box priced at £20 and for my extra £4 (compared to just buying a bottle of the cocktail on its own) I got a tiny packet of cheese snacks (I’d asked for popcorn) and a cracker. Not worth the extra £4 in my opinion and not really nicely presented so I will end up just giving the bottle on its own to the recipient as I know they won’t eat the cheese snack.
I am very sorry to read that you were unhappy with your purchase.

I can see you ordered a Taster Party Box which had a bottle, snack, cracker and included delivery. The value of this including delivery would actually be in excess of £19 which you paid, as the bottle individually is £16.

Im sorry that you are not happy and should this have been brought to my attention I would have been happy to resolve this for you. We are a small business working hard in tough times and welcome feedback!
The Cocktail Pickers Club is rated 4.73 based on 103 reviews