Vistaprint Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Vistaprint
4PM
4PM

About Vistaprint: Custom printing for your business and personal needs: Business Cards, Postcards, Magnets, Brochures, Return Address Labels, Invitations and more. Lowest price guarantee. Fast delivery. Customer satisfaction.

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Vistaprint made you happy

"I purchased a t shirt from their company many years ago and had no clue in what I truly wanted. However, I was able to visualize what I wanted on my shirt and purchased it. Thanks again Vistaprint."
Are you Vistaprint? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The quality of their printing is wonderful. The pricing is better than anything I can get locally and shipping is fast. Their posters are especially bright and professional looking. You can even call for someone to help you with design. I use them exclusively for all my printing needs."
"Very good service"
"You did a great job."
"Ordered some presentation folders I designed myself on their site using their design tool. They called me after I placed order because the back of the folder was going to over-run onto the front side. They fixed it and got them out to me. When they arrived the quality was amazing. I went with the deluxe folders and were a little pricey for a low quantity but overall great experience."
"I recently purchased recycled paper business cards from Vista Print. The price was very good. The paper could be thicker though. The delivery was fast. The recycled paper cards are not the best for image printing, but I was warned about it, so it wasn't a surprise that the colours were dimmed. I chose this paper so it would be possible to stamp on."
"Prompt delivery of some business cards and good program to help design them, look professional bit a DIY job."
"Vistaprint helped me step by step to create beautiful business cards! I've received many compliments on the nice look and good quality of these cards. I was also happy with the prompt delivery. I'll definitely be using Vistaprint again."
"consistant excellent products, consistantly good customer service,"
"I primarily use vista print for postcard advertising--being able to upload an image to their servers and then use my mailing lists to send out postcards is such a time saver! Previously I printed everything myself--which didn't look nice and spend hours tediously stuff envelopes printing labels and applying stamps."
"I've been using this company's service for a long time now, and they are always top notch! If I have a question, they're always there to help, and I really appreciate that. Every product I've ordered from them has been good quality and materials. I'm not saying the best, but very satisfactory. Their customer service is great, and I think that shows that they have an honest interest in their company and product."
"been using vistaprint for almost 10 years [website] and various other do-dads , biz cards, baseball caps,shirts and am very pleased with them. On the occasion when ive had a problem or query its Always been dealt with promptly and to my satisfaction"
"Easy design process and the order is smooth and efficient. Everything arrived way before the scheduled dates of delivery and all logos and designs were clear and colorful!"
"Great customer service. Even when there was something wrong with an order they would fix it np. Peomo boxes are great and I highly recommend them!"
"Great product, great delivery!"
"Easy website reasonable prices fast delivery"
"quick delivery. easy to use and end product was brilliant!"
"Iordered for printing calendars but were too expensive as i am doing it for a charity so i tried vistaprint and because i was bulk buying i got them nearly half the price i would have to pay with other company as well as better pics and bigger calendars. In fact vistaprint said a couple were not great quality which other said nothing."
"Excellent quality product for an amazing price and good care for the customer."
Vistaprint is rated 4.16 based on 58 reviews