VetUK Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend VetUK

Units 7 & 8 Europark, Station Road, Thirsk United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how VetUK made you happy

"Excellent customer service.Have used this company several times.Speedy and reliable."
Are you VetUK? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Fast delivery, no need to pay for next day - good price certainly for the products I buy from them."
"prices are really low compared with most shops. delivery great"
"Vet uk website was easily negotiable with pictures of all products making it easy to find the exact pet food I needed at the best price I could find. They send me reminders to reorder at durations set by me. Delivery is free over just £30. Speedy delivery too!"
"A good range of products for pets and wild birds and good delivery service."
"very efficient service, good website and if there is a problem with order customer services are easily available and react quickly"
"Top result from vetUK: wormers and flea at half the price of the brands"
"Simple to buy from and fast delivery - what more can one ask for ?"
"Products so much cheaper than the vets."
"what a pleasant surprise to find an online company with great customer service. will visit again soon."
"I am soooooo glad i found this website, over the last few months it has saved me ££££ over buying from the vets and shops. thank you VetUK."
"They didn't bother to tell me part of my order was out of stock until I complained about non delivery a week later."
"Received my order today having ordered Saturday so great service and no complaints. there was even a coupon code flyer in the parcel for my next order"
"Really love this company, they always have everything that I need and it always comes amazingly fast! I love the 1hr delivery time that you get as it saves me waiting in all day, I cant recommend them enough!"
"Recently switched to VetUK and they are amazing!!! Everything that I needed was much cheaper than where I was getting it before and it came really quickly! Happy customer!"
VetUK is rated 3.96 based on 23 reviews