Tredz Reviews

How can I contact Tredz?

-, - United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Tredz made you happy

"The most helpful people I have ever dealt with I ordered wrong bike for me exchanged no problem and helped me get the right one could not be more helpful brilliant customer service example to all companies"
Are you Tredz? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent prices and service"
"Great range of choice and competitive prices. Had to use their Returns procedure recently. It was straightforward and hassle free, with regular updates. I'll certainly be checking back in with Tredz for my next shopping!"
"I've bought items from Tredz many times & they are usually good & fast communication & reasonably fast delivery, with good product selection & good prices. Thanks Tredz!"
"Really friendly competent service, helping us to get the right bike for our son delivered in time to Christmas."
"They have a great range of products and their delivery service is second to none. Highly recommended"
"After receiving an order in great time I found an issue with one of the items I had purchased, I instantly contacted them with the problem and instantly got a reply with a solution and a free returns label, everything was dealt with very fast and professionally. Overall a fantastic service"
"Cracking for a new MTB..."
"Fast and friendly service. Honest prices and delivery."
"Good price, quick delivery and eco friendly packaging too."
"I brought a cannondale synapses 105 disc 2017 from them with some other parts. The credit 0% for 2 years swung it for me. The bike arrived less than a week later and it's perfect! Brilliant company with great products. Their 0% credit makes the really nice kit affordable to all ;)"
"Great price, products as described allows me to purchase with confidence. Good delivery spreed."
"Delighted with my purchases, good value and free delivery"
"I've bought a few things (including a new bike) from Tredz and have been impressed by their speed of delivery. They have also been helpful when products haven't been quite what I'd hoped, with exchanges or refunds are easy to arrange. Even when I lost a crucial component from my new bike, they quickly ordered me in a replacement at no charge."
"Fast reliable keen prices good customer service/helpline"
"Tredz had what i needed at competitive prices and delivered in a reasonable time, they had a good range of stock however I could have purchased more items if they had my size."
"They had a good discount offer."
"Good delivery although they charge for returns without making it clear"
"Good delivery although they charge for returns without making it clear"
"Offered advice .Offered alternative product. Didn't just say we don't have that size or model and that's it. Like other companies"
Tredz is rated 3.00 based on 37 reviews