Tredz Reviews

30% of reviewers recommend Tredz

-, - United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Tredz made you happy

Over a week
"Why advertise you have items in stock when you dont have them??? I paid £170 for a jacked that I thought I would have delivered in 2 to 3 days only to find an email from Tredz to say they had to order it from the manufacturers. If I dont get it before the weekend it will be the first and last time I use this company!!!!"
Are you Tredz? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I purchased a new £1000 + bike from Tredz the last bank holiday as there was an offer to receive £100 voucher if paying over £1000 and also £5 off, this prompted me to decide to buy from them rather than get the same bike from a competitor, as I intended to use the voucher to put towards new helmet , lock etc. I received the bike but not the vouchers. I called Tredz to ask about the vouchers and was told they would be sent out by email usually 1 week after receiving the bike, and if I didn't get them, to contact customer service again and they would send to me. I asked if I could be sent an email to that effect and the guy told me, no need he would put a note on my file, well as you've probably guessed o never got them, so I emailed customer service who replied saying that the code wasn't applied to my order (it was) and that there is no note on my file, so that's that. I have emailed them back, but had no reply, I have also tried getting back through to customer service numerous times but they haven't answered, yesterday I tried for 1 hour solid, with no reply. This is a shame as I did have good technical advice on the bike before I purchased from their technical department but it seems that once you have bought the bike, they just don't care, I am now seriously considering returning the bike."
"Good when items in stock. However, items that are not in stock are not described as such as any item that says "shipping in 2 to 3 days" means that it is out of stock and Tredz don't really know when it will be in stock and shipped. I ordered one item expecting to wait 2 to 3 days then saw the expected shipping was 10 days away. Queried this and was told that the revised date was "definite". A few days later it has gone out by a further 2 weeks. Only use for in stock items. For others suggest ordering from other suppliers who are more honest."
"Jesus!!! I'm glad I use my brain and review things first. Was looking at spending £350 on a new bike, but after reading a full page of negative comments I'm taking my buisness elsewhere."
"Sold me a faulty bike, refused to pay the costs of repair, incredibly rude and unhelpful customer service. Another bad review for these guys, keep them coming..."
"Moneygrabbing bunch, returns are 2.50 even if item is faulty and you end up being paid less money if you have used a voucher number"
"DO NOT order from here! If you want your parts in a hurry go elsewhere ordered on 6th September for a brake caliper obviously it wasn't in stock. Save yourself the ballache and go elsewhere live Evans, wiggle and CRC."
"If u read all the reviews you will see a lot of people leave good reviews when buying small items but terrible reviews from buying bikes! I can not stress enough these guys have no real mechanics and have no clue how to build a bike. Absolutely terrible company with terrible customer service. While genuinely never buy anything from them again and hope when other people read these revieiws will do the same"
"I was sold a faulty electric mountain bike by tredz. I plastic guard that protects the battery shook loose and was lost whilst riding. I've since been told a replacement part would be sent to me with a redesign brought about by the shaking loose design flaw. it has been over six weeks now and the bike is still unusable. tredz know how this bike was part of my fitness program as I am fighting cancer. fact is they don't care. do not buy from tredz, go to a real bike shop and talk to a real owner... or pay the price later like me... £5400 for a bike that is unusable."
"Twice I've ordered. Twice I've waited over 2 weeks. twice I've finally been refunded...after chasing Tredz up myself!!!! Do yourself a favour, porter from Evans or Wiggle and get the product you require efficiently! Waste of my time"
"Good delivery although they charge for returns without making it clear"
"delivery was not to the expected standard. not only was it not 24 hours but they also expected me to be able to carry 30 kilos on my own. clearly very unhappy with them paying cheap delivery with noone to help instead of the advertised delivery. i will not order again nor recommend to anyone."
"I brought a cannondale synapses 105 disc 2017 from them with some other parts. The credit 0% for 2 years swung it for me. The bike arrived less than a week later and it's perfect! Brilliant company with great products. Their 0% credit makes the really nice kit affordable to all ;)"
"Offered advice .Offered alternative product. Didn't just say we don't have that size or model and that's it. Like other companies"
Tredz is rated 2.33 based on 57 reviews