Tredz Reviews

B
Happiness Grade

Tredz have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices and returns process and are happy with their customer service and refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

90.91%
Excellent prices and service
- Malcolm Freeman
Great range of choice and competitive prices. Had to use their Returns procedure recently. It was straightforward and hassle free, with regular updates. I'll certainly be checking back in with Tredz for my next shopping!
- Robert
I've bought items from Tredz many times & they are usually good & fast communication & reasonably fast delivery, with good product selection & good prices. Thanks Tredz!
- Anonymous
B-

Refunds - Average

66.67%
Industry Average
I've bought a few things (including a new bike) from Tredz and have been impressed by their speed of delivery. They have also been helpful when products haven't been quite what I'd hoped, with exchanges or refunds are easy to arrange. Even when I lost a crucial component from my new bike, they quickly ordered me in a replacement at no charge.
- Anonymous
73.33%
Excellent prices and service
- Malcolm Freeman
Really friendly competent service, helping us to get the right bike for our son delivered in time to Christmas.
- Steve lane
They have a great range of products and their delivery service is second to none. Highly recommended
- Robert George