Tredz Reviews

29% of reviewers recommend Tredz

Tell us how Tredz made you happy

Over a month
Over a week
"Awful experience with Tredz, placed a £500 + order with all items in stock when ordered , then I received an email stating Bike was going to be delayed and did I want to wait for in to come in stock When I phoned the company to speak about my order more items were now out of stock , I was informed the helmet I ordered would be another 4 weeks for delivery, due to this long delay the finance company would have to do another credit check as it had been so long since the first check which would have a greater impact on my credit rating , a terrible way to run a business so I was left with no choice but to cancel the whole order, will never go to them for anything in he future . Very poor show from what I thought was a professional company and in my defence, all 10 items were in stock when ordered ......."
Are you Tredz? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"My order has not come yet after a week"
"Jesus!!! I'm glad I use my brain and review things first. Was looking at spending £350 on a new bike, but after reading a full page of negative comments I'm taking my buisness elsewhere."
"Very very poor. Ordered and paid for tyres mid March it's now mid May still nothing. I had to Chase, tredz promised contact by senior manager no contact as yet. I think they only said that to try and look good. Tredz service is the worst I've ever come across."
"I ordered a set of grips for my bike & after 5 days no show I called the local store to see if I could pick a set up there & return the ones I ordered as I was going out with the lads the WE. Need I say they did not even have them instore nor the warehouse!! I called the appropriate number to query my order and 25 whole minutes before anyone picked up the phone, Really!!! Now that really yanked my chain. When I spoke to the lovely Emma she confirmed what the store had told me, they have to order from the manufacturer if you want the small stuff. No date as to when they will come in if ever, no email to inform me of this either. What really bothers me is that you can't get parts or accessories for you bike unless you wait for their ordered from the manufacturer. The reason you can't get these odds & end, small items is because Tredz's massive warehouse is packed with nose bleeding priced bikes most could only dream of. A bit like a Ferrari garage, no parts or accessories just eye wateringly priced cars. Well Tredz you are NOT Ferrari, so how about having in a little bit of stock in your warehouse & move some of those bikes wedging the warehouse outa there!!!"
"The same situation. Bought bike to found out it is not in stock until july. Got a call and went for different (more expensive). Bike comes in gave it a ride and it felt horribly wrong. Look down and it says m on sticker. Sales man decided to pick 17" frame for me (I am 6'2"). So called up and arranged return with exchange for large as I asked. Their mechanics put too much grease everywhere and rims were scratched, paint missig from frame (just bad paint job) wheels slighty off so you could hear disc brakes. Stickers peeling off and few rubbery cappings were missing. I keep calling everyday and they say: "bike is in inspection and we are waiting for resoults - we will get back to you this evening or tomorrow latest" - they haven't. Trendz bikes advertise items that are not in stock so you pick something than they have in stock. I know that becase the bike is still "in stock" on their website."
"Placed an order but Found cheaper elsewhere. Refused to price match and would not cancel order, leaving me the only option to return at a cost of £20! 😮😮😮 Charge £20 for a return but if I’ve checked prices online and it’ll cost £6 for me to return. Will return and place order elsewhere (and save nearly £30 off a £219 item!) AVOID."
"Tredz is a joke brought my bike and they said the specialist mechanics have to have a run through the bike to make sure it’s ok they sent the bike out with faulty brakes bearing in mind these specials mechanics are meant to check all the bike out before they Send it out my decals was peeling off told them about the stickers and They keep saying we are still chasing them up and its been 3 weeks and still waiting for them now sent my bike in to be repaired they had my bike for about 3/4 weeks messing me around it’s been in there shop longer than I have had it they are a joke don’t ever buy bikes off there site they don’t properly check the bikes out before sending them out to cutsomers the one bloke on the phone said you will be given compensation in vouchers to buy off there shop only thinking all the faults I have had with it I would get good compensation from it they turned round and said we can only give a £50 voucher it’s a joke there’s not much you can get for that amount of money off there site there a waste of time they just rip you off"
"Literally the worst experience i've had with any retailer i can remember. Failed to deliver the goods when deposit paid even after being told it was in stock, difficult to get on the phone, fail to call back when promised a call back to resolve an issue. Failed to communicate any problems with an order had to chase them. Generally unhelpful and seem genuinely uninterested. However, Tredz will offer to sell you anything just to get a sale while you're full of disappointment. Avoid at your peril."
"The most helpful people I have ever dealt with I ordered wrong bike for me exchanged no problem and helped me get the right one could not be more helpful brilliant customer service example to all companies"
"Sent wrong part. I called them to resolve. Said they would call back but they didnt. I opened a dispute with paypal. Had to resolve with paypal due to lack of comms from Tredz. Then I had to return the part at my expense for a refund! disappointed and out of pocket. Avoid this seller!"
"Sold me a faulty bike, refused to pay the costs of repair, incredibly rude and unhelpful customer service. Another bad review for these guys, keep them coming..."
"Moneygrabbing bunch, returns are 2.50 even if item is faulty and you end up being paid less money if you have used a voucher number"
"Not a great 1st experience. After spending weeks choosing a bike and ordering it through Tredz it arrived damaged. This happened to be the last one they had in stock of this size and colour. The packaging was undamaged when it arrived so this can only have been caused before being sent. When contacting Tredz I was told my options were to send it back and wait 2 months for another to come into stock or vouchers. Extremely frustrating and disheartening."
"I got a giant trance 4 from tredz great bike but got delivered with no manuals I.e owners,forks dropper post,and shock and I've still not had my invoice for the bike been in touch with tredz numerous occasions since July when I got my bike and still nothing"
"Excellent prices and service"
"Disgusting customer service from a little man called Paul, Tredz totally cocked up the order of an eBike! had to contact Giant directly to find out what was happening with the order as this little man (Paul) in customer service was unhelpful, rude, arrogant and unwilling to look in to the order in anyway whatsoever!!! Last time we give Tredz any of our money!!! Do yourself a favour, Avoid like the plague and use Evans Cycles instead!!!!"
"Why advertise you have items in stock when you dont have them??? I paid £170 for a jacked that I thought I would have delivered in 2 to 3 days only to find an email from Tredz to say they had to order it from the manufacturers. If I dont get it before the weekend it will be the first and last time I use this company!!!!"
"Worst ever online purchase. Firstly, they don't actually have items advertised online but have to order from suppliers when you order meaning a number of days delay. I then received wrong item and customer service were a nightmare to deal with and made everything so difficult. Had to exchange ten emails and still no resolution. It was like they were purposely making things difficult. Still haven't got refund after two months. Please avoid."
"Had a problem with my card "apparently" not notified, though. Account showed 'ordered being processed' waited til five the following day to see why not showing "despatched" to be told payment failed but told in the following 18 hours they'd been too busy to let me know. They have no complaints department ( someone from 'customer service' with contact you eventually, though, and pretend THEY are ) unhelpful, rude, surley and indifferent. Waste of time. Some 'good' prices but my advice - price match with Halfords in a tenth of the time it takes to get through to Tredz 'customer service' and save five quid delivery"
Tredz is rated 2.29 based on 66 reviews