Thomascook Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Thomascook

Tell us how Thomascook made you happy

"Excellent customer service, very good price. Cannot praise them enough."
Are you Thomascook? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Exceptionally poor customer service once a complaint is made, takes up to an hour on the phone to get through, it took two months to get an email response and three months later I am still waiting for the promised refund. Certainly won't book a holiday with them again in a hurry."
"It's difficult to find words to describe how bad customer service is. I have lost my suitcase in June 2014 after a flight on Thomas Cook airplane. I flew to Mallorca and when i got off the airplane my suitcase never arrived. Imagine coming to a 7 day holiday and losing luggage .I thought sure someone will assist me and will tell me what i should do. TC rep wasn't helpful at all, just said there's nothing they can do right now and i was basically left with my friend trying to figure out what to do in SPANISH SPEAKING country. Anyway i asked a random airport worker where to fill out a form about my lost luggage. Went to hotel and kept coming to reception asking if my suitcase has been delivered. Noone knew anything and couldn't care less. I then filled out another form upon my return back to England and contacted Thomas Cook. They replied to my first e-mail saying they will look into it. After that they replied to me (after a while) that they can't tell at what point luggage was damaged so there's nothing they can do. It wasn't event damaged, it was LOST and i NEVER got it back!! Since then I e-mailed them several times, called customer services and actually talked to someone (shocking as their line is always busy). They then told me they will look into it and come back to me in a few days. It's been months since then. In total they ignored around 4 my e-mails. I then talked to live chat 3 times and none of them could give me any advice. They all gave me different people to contact, different numbers- one person said they will forward my complaint to the relevant department. It is embarassing, Thomas Cook, i'm disgusted. I don't think I need to say that I will never use them again. I had to buy all essentials and new clothes on my first day when i arrived, i received zero compensation and they are ignoring all my e-mails. I can't call them up because their line is ALWAYS busy and I can't spend 10 hours every day trying to call them in hope someone will pick up. My advice- stay away from this nasty company."
Thomascook is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews