Streetshirts Reviews

8AM

Unit 5 Sancorp Business Park, Leeds Road, Bradford United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Streetshirts ?

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"Have bought many items now from Streetshirts all bar 2 have had no issues what so ever. The T-shirt I recently purchased had a little over spill on the print design from the area around the logo which should have been cleaned in design before printing. This was resolved 100% to my satisfaction with no fuss or quibble....really can't rate these guys high enough!"
"This is my 7th order from Street shirts and yet again I was not disappointed! Went for the standard tee and was blown away with the quality and print. Gildan heavy cotton in black with standard white logo extremely pleased and will definitely be ordering more!"
"As I am finding more and more the quality and finish of all the products I'm now ordering have a constant - excellent!"
"Awsome tshirt,, I’m delighted with my latest order, great quality and fast delivery šŸ‘"
"I received my new artwork on a t-shirt from Street Shirts today...Well impressed as always. Great vibrant print on a high quality 'Fruit of Loom' - Super premium T-shirt.Excellent work again guys!! Order no: 267741865173"
"Excellent service, ordered three t-shirts on 31/5/18 arrived today. So pleased as they have arrived in plenty of time for the occasion. Thank you šŸ˜„"
"Excellent product, quick delivery and AMAZING customer service. Will definitely use again."
"As you can see here there are a lot of dissatisfied customers. I too have been let down. I required the t-shirt for a friends birthday where we were to go to concert and I had a personally humerous t-shirt idea for that event. Ordered through Streetshits and was told it was dispatched 24 June (2015). No sign of it by 01 July (2015). Contacted them the next day (Wed 02 July)and was told I could get a next day delivery IF I PAID the postage. I said ok, lets do that. Reply came back saying next day was not possible(??!!) but a Saturday delivery was possible at £19. Urgh?? I replied no to that as it wasnt going to work out as I leaving early Saturday. I understand it's only a t-shirt but the value of it for my mates birthday is the true let down. I had primed my mate about the T-shirt as well...urgh.... I did get a refund but I would, at the very least, expect that."
"Received a light green T-shirt instead of the dark green T-shirt shown on website. Was told it was my computer monitor display not website even after I explained that I had tested on 6 different screens and all showed same dark colour. So i was not refunded my postage. Very dissapointing customer service and rude communication overall."
"Still no shirt after 3 weeks now"
Streetshirts is rated 3.80 based on 10 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!