Size Reviews

51% of reviewers recommend Size
08AM
8AM

About Size: Premier footwear boutique for fashion followers or sneaker enthusiasts, part of JD Sports Fashion plc. Size gives you rare and exclusive trainers & clothing from adidas, Reebok, Vans, Converse and Nike. Also vintage deadstock and special edition collabs.

onlinehelp@size.co.uk

Fashion
Footwear
Fashion
Footwear

Tell us how Size made you happy

"Ordered a pair of shoes and paid next day delivery, next day it never came and a text was sent saying there was a delay, it later transpired that I had paid for a pair of shoes that wasnt in stock, I cancelled my order and I'm now waiting for a refund, its very sad as I am a single mother who works fulltime and it's looking like I have now been conned out of 95 pound and I wont be getting it back. Very very disappointing."
Are you Size? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Dont you ever dare to order from this site! Aside from terible service they still displaying unavailable items. After you purchased, they will inform you that items are not available and that they will just refund it. But they will never refund, they will give you fake and false infos about the refund. I asked my bank to investigate the matter, they said that the merchant never refund it. I never got my refund."
"Ordered a pair of trainers and paid for the next day 'evening's 6pm-10pm delivery but never arrived.. although I have an email saying my order was on its way?? Have tried to contact them but no luck!!"
"We purchased a pair of shoes that needed to be brought to the store from their company-we paid for overnight delivery. We went to collect them the next day. The salesperson (Tia- at the Canterbury branch) was extremely rude. We gave her our paid receipt. She told us the shoes had not arrived, she had no further information and if we had a problem with that, then we should contact customer service. We told her that we were from out of town, did not have cellular service, and could she contact their customer service for us with the phone that was right in front of her. She refused and told us that we should get our hotel to do it. She then told us that we were rude and offered to get the manager. The manager arrived and was courteous and helpful. He said there was no record of the overnight request. He told us that the shoes would definitely arrive the following day. We went back to the store the next day- the shoes had still not arrived- no explanation. The manger then refunded our money. So we paid for, did not get our shoes and had to experience one of the rudest interactions with Tia that we have ever experienced. Buyer beware!!!!"
"If there was a score below 1 star, they would be getting that. I brought trainers on 11/02 (5 items), I had email advising some of my order was out of stock and I would only be getting part of it - didnt inform me of what. My order arrived with a box with 2 of my items, there wasn't even any room for the other 3 . I then checked my bank acc and had no refund or part payment. Contacted size? Straight away who advised all my order was sent - there was not any more room for another 3 pairs of trainers , they have been ""investigating"" this since , we are nearly a month into this and Im nowhere close to get my money back. I never really leave bad reviews , but the service Im having is so awful. I definitely won't be ordering from here again. I've been patience , all I want is my money back ."
"Ordered a pair of trainers, a week later the shoes arrive but appeared to have scratches (marks) alone the side of the shoe. The right shoe was clearly worn due to the sight of hairs within the shoe and black wool, indicating someone has worn them."
"Fast brilliant online service"
"Placed order and took my £90 then email 5 days later saying order cancelled. For what reason ?"
"I was reluctant to order from size? coz of the negative reviews but decided to give it a try and ordered yeezy boost 350 v2 static (non-reflective) on 27th December 2018 and it was delivered today, 4th of January 2019. Fast shipping from UK to Melbourne, Australia. So happy with my purchased and also, I wanna say thank you to LEAH for helping me with the tracking number... 5 🌟 service! Well done Size? Team 👍🏼"
"WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER Terrible! Tired to order the Yeezy V2 Static's on the 27th December using the Size? Preview app, when completing the order in my basket had serval payment error messages. Unaware that I have made any purchase, my bank messaged myself saying that I had insufficient funds, obviously I checked my online banking and I had in fact been charged for a pair of Yeezy's as well as delivery- although I had just been told 3 times there was a "Payment Error". It is now a week on and I am still yet to receive my refund for a product which did not even get processed. Trying to get in touch with the Customer Service team is horrendous. Sent emails- received an automated message to say I would hear back within 24 hours- its now been 168 hours. Directly messaged Size Customer Service on Twitter and received vague responses every 8 hours. Sent over screen shot of bank statement and was told 6 days ago that i would recieve a refund within the next 3-5 days. Day 6 and I have nothing, only to be told they could not open up the screen shot I had sent over 6 days ago and if they could have another one emailed to them directly. APPAULING. I will be taking this to trade and standard and would NEVER recommend anyone to buy from there ever. I have read through social media and I am not the only person to have this happened to, some woman even got charged 8 times. Quick to take the payment however, reluctant to give you back your own money."
"I ordered late Thursday eve, there wasn't an option for next day at the time so I thought at least if they ordered and they don't come at least we know they are on their way! Well they arrived Saturday lunch time super chuffed that he gets to open them very speedy service :-)"
"Ordered sweatshirt online 18.11.18. Paid for next day delivery and - I got it next day! Just opened it and checked goods, and the sweatshirt is fab! So happy it has arrived in time for Christmas as it is a present for someone. Can't wait for it to be opened on Christmas Day, they will love it!"
"They sent me wrong product and they want me to pay for return shipping. and their customer service is a joke. even Chinese companies will be better than these guys"
"Paid for premium next day delivery, still in warehouse next day. Tried to contact size but no response from anyone. Probably the worst customer service experience. Will never use them again, absolutely useless"
"Has now been 15 days. Yes 15 days since I placed my order and apparently it's still 'on the way'. Where are you delivering it to? Mars? Absolutely ridiculous considering they charge £3.99 for delivery! What is it I'm paying for exactly? I could get free delivery elsewhere and I'm sure it'd come witching half the time it took you to 'package' my order. Would reccomend shopping elsewhere."
"Paid extra for next day delivery but never showed up and had money taken from bank straight away. Poor service."
"I bought 2 pairs of Air Max with a view to keep the one that fits me best. Common sense. I chose to collect in person but soon regret it as they took over a week to have it delivery at the pick up point, a JD Sport shop with a level of customer service you wouldn't expect in Rabat. Then, return instructions and label system is total bonkers. I printed the label provided, put it on the same package and went to a Size? store to return only to be told they don't get package returns, and send me to the post office who wanted to charge me (label not pre-paid after all). I tried a third time at the same JD spot, where I collected the shoes, after phoning them up and ask if they would get my item and get a refund. Same level of service again: slow, uncourteous, and unhelpful. "Computer says no" was the answer I got when they tried to refund me on my card. I gave up. Will have to put my shoes on eBay to recoup my money. Well done Size? Worst customer experience I had in many years but learned my lesson. Never, ever again."
"Terrible company. Item ordered has not arrived, bu email says delivered. Have complained via email but no answers, no customer services support to resolve issue. Absolutely livid!"
"Ordered a pair of trainers in good time before my holiday. Paid extra for next day delivery and they never turned up. When I called up to find out where they were I was just offered an apology and told they’ll be with me in the next few days. Absolutely rubbish customer service, bought hundreds of pairs of trainers from here over the years, not anymore."
"Beware!!!! compleatly cammed me! i have bought from them a few times and was happy, then i returned an item and understood how Disgusting their customer service is! i have bought online for MANY many years ALL the time and have never had this shamfull service by any other company or seller! i returned a BRAND NEW adidas sweatshirt (with ALL tags attached) to them AFTER i had gotten an email from them ( i have proof) telling me i can return the item to them from overseas... . i paid to return the item to their facilty in the uk... after about a week of them recieving my return (and not getting an email stating i was refunded) i contacted them to ask when will i be refunded?... then i got a an email back from them telling me that my return was "refused" because it was recieved after the 30 day time frame ( ithink it was late 5 days or so). AND (listen to this), that it "smells like its been washed" LOL! this is crazy! 1 - how can an item that has all its tags attached to it been washed? 2 - it takes time to deliver an item that was shipped from overseas back to the uk!!!! besides i have gotten an email approving the return!. a company that acts like this to a loyal customer should have no business. things like this would NEVER happen if it was a seller on ebay or another platform that cares about buyers rights. they are a disgrace. i will never ever buy from them again. they act like a company thats tight on cash and needs to scam customers or be very very "strict" with them in order to profit. the washing thing is a flat out LIE them refusing the return because i have been late a few days is simply wrong and disgusting."
Size is rated 3.05 based on 41 reviews